ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

my surgery is in 3 weeks

will post after pics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, xdw15, paulie_walnuts and 8 others
I assume you'll be changing your hair as well right.

Seems good, not overexaggerated, should give you good results, excited to see how it turns out!

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
How much does it all cost? Might get something of this sort after college and after I fix my wide negro nose.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Aribbaa, InZayn, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I can get that by chewing and paying 70 euros per month for mk4 for a few months, jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Whyamihere and Framletgod
Are there any cheaper surgeons that can mimick these results? Or is it that the quality you pay for is what you get?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

nah you pay for what you get lol

Eppley and Dr Y are prolly the only good surgeons in regards to CT Designed Custom Implants

anything other, you most likely will get mediocre results

you can always just get fillers till u can eventually afford implants.

Will you look like an anime character like you wanted?

I wonder how expensive it is to get those scans made.

I would like to make some before and afters of my natural skull transformation.

Would be a milion times more accurate than comparing two selfies

View attachment 84929

my surgery is in 3 weeks

will post after pics

Who is your surgeon? I’m having jaw implant in a few weeks as well. It’s a lesser known surgeon, cheaper. Why does it matter so much who is the surgeon, when it’s the design that makes the impact?
Also, isn’t 2-3mm width too little to make a discernible difference?

Who is your surgeon? I’m having jaw implant in a few weeks as well. It’s a lesser known surgeon, cheaper. Why does it matter so much who is the surgeon, when it’s the design that makes the impact?
Also, isn’t 2-3mm width too little to make a discernible difference?

mine is eppley,

does your surgeon do custom implants or is it the regualr shelf ones?

also my jaw is already wide so i really dont need the width, i just need the vertical lenghtning for my lower third, and the lateral projection of my zygos . I think 2.5 is enough imo

this is a 4mm zygos difference from @Saiyan , seems pretty noticeable

I wonder how expensive it is to get those scans made.

I would like to make some before and afters of my natural skull transformation.

Would be a milion times more accurate than comparing two selfies
sscans are around liek 200 bucks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
mine is eppley,

also my jaw is already wide so i really dont need the width, i just need the vertical lenghtning for my lower third, and the lateral projection of my zygos . I think 2.5 is enough imo

View attachment 84976

Yes, I’ll be getting custom. As long as the surgeon is experienced in placing the implants correctly and safely I didn’t really see the value in paying more for a well l known surgeon! I did however consult with Eppley, Yaremchuk and Dhir to get a sense on how to design it. What’s funny is they all said different things. Eppley said 5-7mm width would give subtle results, Yaremchuk said 6-9, and dhir said it should be atleast 10. Sounds weird to me.

how did you know how to shape it? Did he explain to you how the different design concepts would look on your face?

Im having the same orbital-malar implant with Eppley in September but we haven't begun to design process.

how did you know how to shape it? Did he explain to you how the different design concepts would look on your face?

Im having the same orbital-malar implant with Eppley in September but we haven't begun to design process.

its computer generated, it just shows the maximum projection available that ur face can handle or something like that.

then its up to you whter you want to change it or not, i would just go with epplets reccomdation after u show him a few morphs etc

its computer generated, it just shows the maximum projection available that ur face can handle or something like that.

then its up to you whter you want to change it or not, i would just go with epplets reccomdation after u show him a few morphs etc

The reason I asked Is that I have seen some custom midface implants that have extensions almost down to the maxilla or paranasal area.

How do we know if we need this extension or not?

Cheek Maxillary Paranasal Implant deisgn Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

btw are you nervous at all?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
The reason I asked Is that I have seen some custom midface implants that have extensions almost down to the maxilla or paranasal area.

How do we know if we need this extension or not?

View attachment 85074
btw are you nervous at all?

usually if your maxilla is recessed, you need that extention.

I personally wouldnt get it even if it were recessed, getting a lefort/jaw surgery is a much better option.

I personally wouldnt get it even if it were recessed, getting a lefort/jaw surgery is a much better option.

Did eppley provide you with morphs of how you might look?

Did eppley provide you with morphs of how you might look?

no, thats retarded imo if you ask for a morph from your surgeon.

if anything you should show him morphs and ask what it would take to achieve that look.

surgeons arent photoshop professionals fyi

Ive heard of him doing them for people
Screen Shot 2019 07 24 at 075219

Ive heard of him doing them for peopleView attachment 85083

he does do them but its retarded af to ask for a morph. it might even piss him off, imagine pissing of the guy whos going to cut open ur face

taka ryo is a autist that managed to piss him off and got his email blocked for it lol

if one has implants and gets punched in the face, would there be any devastating consequences?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
he does do them but its retarded af to ask for a morph. it might even piss him off, imagine pissing of the guy whos going to cut open ur face

taka ryo is a autist that managed to piss him off and got his email blocked for it lol
alright.

Awaiting on after pics in 3 weeks. please post a full recovery thread.

alright.

Awaiting on after pics in 3 weeks. please post a full recovery thread.

yea for sure, although it does take 2+ weeks for the swelling to be gone lol

Front profile your chin (left side) is recessed so the surgery will benefit that. I just think the chin implant is too far out (up to your front incisors) but other than that it looks good.

Ergh

I don't know man.

2 mms on each zygos and 3 mms on chin / jaw aren't that much. Neither visually nor hard to achieve.

@stereo from Lookism.net claimed that his doctor confirmed to him by measuring skull scans that his byzygomatic breadth got wider by 2 mms (1 mm on each side) in 3 weeks by megadosing k2 (45 mg)

And I myself can also observe differences in my face after having megadosed on 90 mg mk4 for 3 weeks (still going), especially in browridge.

I would not waste my money on such an expensive surgery.

It's not like you are too poor to first experiment with k2 before you reconsider surgery, it will cost you only like 70$ a month to megadose on k2.

mine is eppley,

View attachment 84976

That was like a week after surgery with still massive amount of swelling. 1/4 of this was the actual result. 2mm is nothing and you will not see a difference, especially if you have thick skin.

You done fucked up paying $30k for these measurements.

That was like a week after surgery with still massive amount of swelling. 1/4 of this was the actual result. 2mm is nothing and you will not see a difference, especially if you have thick skin.

You done fucked up paying $30k for these measurements.

meh its my dads money so i could care less.

the original was 3.5 mm for the zygos and the original was supposed to be the maximum amount of projection possible, idk eppley said he would reduce it to 2.5mm since i lowered the lateral projection of my jaw, my jaw is already wide.

hopefully the 2.5mm of zygomatic projection will give me the after result in this morph

after this surgery, im getting buccal+perioral fat removal and lip reduction done with my dads money ofcourse.

also read this post so i figured 2.5mm was enough judging from your statment saying 4mm was enough to make a huge difference

I'm curious how much will change your under eye-support and orbital vector

the original was 3.5 mm for the zygos and the original was supposed to be the maximum amount of projection possible, idk eppley said he would reduce it to 2.5mm since i lowered the lateral projection of my jaw, my jaw is already wide.

hopefully the 2.5mm of zygomatic projection will give me the after result in this morph

View attachment 85156

after this surgery, im getting buccal+perioral fat removal and lip reduction done with my dads money ofcourse.
View attachment 85157

also read this post so i figured 2.5mm was enough judging from your statment saying 4mm was enough to make a huge difference

brings you to over psl5 but why bother with the lips, your lips look out of proprtion in the before but looks fine in the after.

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
brings you to over psl5 but why bother with the lips, your lips look out of proprtion in the before but looks fine in the after.
accurate rating, i think im a 3/10 currently

anyway large lips contribute to ones etnikk appearence, reducing them would also make my lower third better.

most ethniks have big lips, white ppl dont.

View attachment 85156

View attachment 85157

you need accutane more than this surgery

pm for prescription free source

@ZUZZCEL how did you decide to extend that far along the zygomatic arch.

I have seen some infraorbital-malar implants that stop halfway or even don't extend along the arch at all.

Fig 4b Custom Cheek Implants side view

you need accutane more than this surgery

pm for prescription free source
that morph pic is hella old, my skins somewhat ok now, gunna hop back on accutane after surgery maybe idk

@ZUZZCEL how did you decide to extend that far along the zygomatic arch.

I have seen some infraorbital-malar implants that stop halfway or even don't extend along the arch at all.

View attachment 85299

Eppleys "bliateral infraorbital malar arch" implants always extend along the arc. thats one of the primary reasons i went with him instead of anyone else.

Also considering just getting buccal lipo done during this surgerical prodedure, apparently im allowed to add it in a day before the surgery.

stacking surgeries is risky, your soft tissue will stretch anyways once you get these implants which might be enough for hollow cheeks

stacking surgeries is risky, your soft tissue will stretch anyways once you get these implants which might be enough for hollow cheeks
yea your right,

ill get it done during my second visit if need be.

i heard dr eppley is crazy i want him to do my forehead reduction though

is he worth the money or not

i dont want him to wreck my face

i heard dr eppley is crazy i want him to do my forehead reduction though

is he worth the money or not

i dont want him to wreck my face

not crazy just kinda narcy i heard

how do you know whether or not to trust him though

do you live in usa?
hey retard u never answered

Last edited:
that morph pic is hella old, my skins somewhat ok now, gunna hop back on accutane after surgery maybe idk

Eppleys "bliateral infraorbital malar arch" implants always extend along the arc. thats one of the primary reasons i went with him instead of anyone else.

Also considering just getting buccal lipo done during this surgerical prodedure, apparently im allowed to add it in a day before the surgery.

Have had buccal removal, high recommended. Also talk to him about peri-oral lipo which is a different area and I will probably be adding it to my surgery in September.