Finally 6 psl after softmaxxing?

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
I've been looksmaxxing for 2 months since being on this site. Improved skin a bit, got a better haircut and lowered body fat quite a bit. Rate

Attachments

• 20211101151513.jpg
    20211101151513.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 20211101151656.jpg
    20211101151656.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 183
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
stop being indian come back and then wow bro you are 6 psl congrats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, WontStopNorwooding, Beanermaxxer and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member and 1 other person
Stop chasing the validation of the users here
its stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 13332
I've been looksmaxxing for 2 months since being on this site. Improved skin a bit, got a better haircut and lowered body fat quite a bit. Rate
You are very far from 6 psl. Amnesia was the 6 psl standard. Now maybe 6.5 but he looks uncanny now to a degree. And you are not even close to amnesia. Still good looking and on the high end of what ppl see on a day to day base

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, enzo, .👽. and 3 others
You are very far from 6 psl. Amnesia was the 6 psl standard. Now maybe 6.5 but he looks uncanny now to a degree. And you are not even close to amnesia. Still good looking and on the high end of what ppl see on a day to day base
he mogs amnesia , amnesia and salludon are plastic bags
imo only triggered mogs wechilingfosho irl

why do the insides of ur eyebrows just suddenly stop. looks uncanny af. other than that u look good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14543
he plucked them like real gaybros do it
he prbably should pluck them if hes got monobrow but try to make them not suddenly stop, just sort of fade

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 13332
Maybe true or not. I'm not sure

he prbably should pluck them if hes got monobrow but try to make them not suddenly stop, just sort of fade
I use a machine to shave the Unibrow but these are my natural eyebrows

he mogs amnesia , amnesia and salludon are plastic bags
imo only triggered mogs wechilingfosho irl
I hate to say it. But I'm 6'6.....like how will @triggered mog me?

I hate to say it. But I'm 6'6.....like how will @triggered mog me?
height doesnt matter at all after certain point
stop coping
zach efron 5 8 feet mogs you to death, alain delon 5 10 mogs you to death and back and to death and back
you mog maybe in athletics or masculinity thats true, you might get more respect from guys

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 8244
and most importantly gosha mogs you from your mumbai and back to moscow

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 8244
Amnesia wasn’t ever really considered the 6 PSL standard

8EED91A7 CECA 49C1 89B5 3D9E8FBB9233

If that’s 6 PSL we gotta lower everybody down a bit. Looks 6.25-6.5 for sure

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Your around 5.75 psl

But who will the bitches be looking at. That's all that matters
Stop acting like a jock when your wanting attention from people on an incel forum:lul::lul::lul:

mogging refers to facial aesthetics and appeal

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 13332
height doesnt matter at all after certain point
stop coping
zach efron 5 8 feet mogs you to death, alain delon 5 10 mogs you to death and back and to death and back
you mog maybe in athletics or masculinity thats true, you might get more respect from guys
I get your point but it's lacking some logic

I mog and I’m 0 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
OPs uee is low key pissing me off
true i want to smash his stupid face
imagine how easy is to takedown 6ft6 lanklet? one sambo move and he is on the ground then i fucking throw elbows and fists

• JFL
Reactions: Mik
true i want to smash his stupid face
imagine how easy is to takedown 6ft6 lanklet? one sambo move and he is on the ground then i fucking throw elbows and fists
Good joke bro.

Doesn’t matter after 6 psl you are a 10/10 and easily the best looking no matter where you go. Willingforsho is around 5
You stay underrating me. I'm a 6 psl you shithead

• JFL
Reactions: enzo

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter after 6 psl you are a 10/10 and easily the best looking no matter where you go. Willingforsho is around 5
He is somewhere in between the 5.25 and 6 mark, wherever he lies in there is up to interpretation.

He is somewhere in between the 5.25 and 6 mark, wherever he lies in there is up to interpretation.
Ehhhh more like 6.25 and 7 mark

Your chadlite which is basically chad IRL. Why you on this forum?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Enfant terrible
Its over for the rest of us then

You won't ever come close to being 6 PSL without a rhinoplasty, it is what it is

giphy.gif

• +1
Your chadlite which is basically chad IRL. Why you on this forum?
To flex? Nah I'm joking. I don't know why bro. I'm just here thats all

• +1
Reactions: cocainecowboy
You won't ever come close to being 6 PSL without a rhinoplasty, it is what it is

giphy.gif
I'm 7 psl. It is what it is

I mog @triggered. @Salludon. @triggered. I mog everyone on this site and it's not even close. My face combined with my height
i enjoyed a week without this shit bro.. @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Just know you are seeking validation from a forum in which atleast half the members are virgins. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (that includes me :feelsbadman:)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 14677
Just know you are seeking validation from a forum in which atleast half the members are virgins. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (that includes me :feelsbadman:)
That's why I'm the ideal here and the king now

• Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432
King of highschool kids. Wow so cool
Ion care 🤷. I'm the captain now. 90 percent of users here are depressed average white boys with mental problems. I'm the fuckin exotic 8 psl chad with bitxhes who owns everything

• +1
Ion care 🤷. I'm the captain now. 90 percent of users here are depressed average white boys with mental problems. I'm the fuckin exotic 8 psl chad with bitxhes who owns everything
There's been many "chads" here.

No one really gives a fuk tbh.