Finally back to solid food again

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Damn this recovery has been so intense. Mouth was wired shut for the last 20 days. They removed the wires today and I can open my mouth. Will start eating solid food again. Damn feels so good ngl. Liquid diet was hell.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, mojopin, Deleted member 281 and 3 others
When you will post before after pics? Good luck for ascension btw.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Demanding pics :feelsautistic:

• +1
When you will post before after pics? Good luck for ascension btw.
Demanding pics :feelsautistic:
I remember you guys had asked for pics earlier. Probably at the end of the month. I want to look almost normal before posting pics. In fact after the wires were removed my mouth is more mobile and looks better. Although my chin, jaw and lower lip still has some swelling. Also there would be orthodontic treatment which would improve my teeth alignment, smile and profile etc. So I'll post once all these things are done and swelling has gone almost completely.

• +1
Reactions: Soontm
20 day liquid diet sounds like pure hell ngl

• +1
Damn this recovery has been so intense. Mouth was wired shut for the last 20 days. They removed the wires today and I can open my mouth. Will start eating solid food again. Damn feels so good ngl. Liquid diet was hell.
Did you undergo bariatric surgery ?

did you lose any weight during the process? glad to hear it went good.

Did you undergo bariatric surgery ?
It was an orthognathic surgery. BSSO to be precise. Also had a surgical repositioning of the upper lip to fix gummy smile.

Do you think it was worth it? Hope the results turn out to be what you wanted once the swelling goes away

Do you think it was worth it? Hope the results turn out to be what you wanted once the swelling goes away
Yes man it was. The surgical repositioning fixed my gummy smile which was an instant boost since those gums showing while smiling looked ugly as fuck. The orthognathic surgery fixed my underbite which earlier made me look ogre from profile and in 3d. Moreover my jaw has become more defined after the surgery so that is another plus. Also my droopy/sad rest face has gone due to these procedures. There have been too many improvements tbh. I'll post the pics once the swelling goes down completely or almost completely.

I'll post the pics once the swelling goes down completely or almost completely.
I will be waiting for them :feelsokman:

I need a surgery that can fix my overbite, that would be a solid improvement for me.

Have you ever posted pics here?
I've sent a picture of my eye in the ratings megathread, but Nibba knows what I look like through snapchat

• +1