finally bought accutane

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Today in the morning I noticed a pimple on my chin, I got so angry and thought it was over that I decided that it's high time I had bought accutane so I have bought a 4 month-cycle of 10 mg/day microdose accutane and also clyndamicine gel (a topical antibiotic) in case I purge. I think that's effective to prevent any acne. I am fed up with these occasional pimples that ruin my confidence to zero and leave scars for months. Skin is everything

how did you get accutane?

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Ur retarded if you’re gonna take accutane for a pimple

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and Mongrelcel
Ur retarded if you’re gonna take accutane for a pimple
these pimples won't stop and they always leave marks I'm tired I will shut down my oil glands

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel and bruhcel
btw you should take accutane for 2 months after the acne is gone to prevent it from coming back

btw you should take accutane for 2 months after the acne is gone to prevent it from coming back
I will take it for at least half a year

these pimples won't stop and they always leave marks I'm tired I will shut down my oil glands
Yeah while you risk hair thinning/balding and ruining ur eye glands. Accutane is meant for severe acne

• +1
Reactions: Broski
the benefits of living in a 3rd world country
I can buy almost everything without a prescription, even shit like hcg or aromatase inhibitors

• Woah
Reactions: bruhcel
Yeah while you risk hair thinning/balding and ruining ur eye glands. Accutane is meant for severe acne
I consider my acne severe since it ruins my confidence

the dose makes the poison also accutane was shown to be effective even at 0.1mg/kg/day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
I consider my acne severe since it ruins my confidence
Ur just mentally ill then if a pimple that can be hidden with makeup btw ruins ur entire confidence

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Ur just mentally ill then if a pimple that can be hidden with makeup btw ruins ur entire confidence
I can't hide this pimple with makeup it's brutal
Also it will leave a scar, I still have a few acne scars from previous pimples

Today in the morning I noticed a pimple on my chin, I got so angry and thought it was over that I decided that it's high time I had bought accutane so I have bought a 4 month-cycle of 10 mg/day microdose accutane and also clyndamicine gel (a topical antibiotic) in case I purge. I think that's effective to prevent any acne. I am fed up with these occasional pimples that ruin my confidence to zero and leave scars for months. Skin is everything
Here is the best solution boyo :

accutante has a laundry list of major side effects

but sure go ahead and inject into your eyeball because you saw a pimple :)

I'm 4 months in and my eyes are dry, red and puffy did I permanently fuck my eyes up?

I'm 4 months in and my eyes are dry, red and puffy did I permanently fuck my eyes up?
I dont know what was ur dosage and if u really think u fucked them up go check up with an eye doc

• +1
Reactions: Broski