Finally bought some Minoxidil how do I safely apply it to my eyebrows and lashes without burning my eyes?

INeedMoreCalories

INeedMoreCalories

Iron
Title pretty much

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and CopeTilliRope
The minoxidil you apply to eyebrows could not really drip down into eyes unless you use too much
should not really put minoxidil on eyelashes but placing a conservative amount on upper eyelid could work, while not directly getting into the eye
application depends whether minoxidil is foam or liquid, with foam just apply with hand, with liquid perhaps putting it on a qtip or small brush would be best

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Danish_Retard
putting it on eyelashes, sounds brutally risky.

i use. etudehouse eyeslash serum for eyebrows, in the past. works great

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Title pretty much
i never managed to apply minoxidil on my eyelashes in a safe way unfortunnately ( especially lower lashes) but i will be following your progress.

i tried everything to grow my eyelashes and eyebrows ( i'm on oral min 2.5 mg rn) and getting minox to go systemic is unmatched in term of eyelashes an eyebows regrowth but this shit ruins my skin unfortunnately

Don't use it on eyelashes, use castor oil or latisse for eyelashes.

i never managed to apply minoxidil on my eyelashes in a safe way unfortunnately ( especially lower lashes) but i will be following your progress.

i tried everything to grow my eyelashes and eyebrows ( i'm on oral min 2.5 mg rn) and getting minox to go systemic is unmatched in term of eyelashes an eyebows regrowth but this shit ruins my skin unfortunnately
Inb4 you fucking die

to add.

for me worked well:
* eyesbrow growth: DILUTED peppermint oil
* eyelash growth. the serum by company Etude house called "my lash serum"

Don't use it on eyelashes, use castor oil or latisse for eyelashes.

Inb4 you fuck
sorry to ak but have you used latisse yourelf? i'm afraid of eye colour change and PAP from pgf2a usage

sorry to ak but have you used latisse yourelf? i'm afraid of eye colour change and PAP from pgf2a usage

Latisse will only turn your eye brown if you drop several ml in it every day.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope

Latisse will only turn your eye brown if you drop several ml in it every day.
thanks for the quick answer unfortunnately i'm looking to use in mainly for lower lashes growth so i don't know how i could avoid the product to et in my eyes.

it's suh a fucking shame minox ruins skin cause i was getting insane eyelashes and eyebrow i hope latisse could give me at leat 30% of what oral min got me

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard