Reminder that Latisse (bimatoprost) can turn your eyes brown.

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Not only does this shit cost 100+€/month while requiring a prescription, it can also fucking turn your eyes brown... :forcedsmile:

Latisse affects melanin. The more melanin in your eyes, the darker they are.
Studies show that active ingredients in Latisse can change eye colour by increasing the size of the melanin granules in the eye. This should also mean that if you have 100% blue eyes you will be safe.

Cracknell K, Farnell D, Grierson I. Monte Carlo simulation of latanoprost induced iris darkening. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine. 2007;87(2):93-103. doi:10.1016/j.cmpb.2007.04.010

Now that was dropped directly into the eye, this should mean that since less Latisse actually touches the eye that fewer people using Latisse for eyelash growth should experience eye color change, although the exact incidence hasn’t been reported. But you can't avoid fucking up once or twice.

Should also be noted that the change is permanent.

Is it worth it to use Latisse, ignoring the cost? Any worthwhile alternatives?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
just dont put it in your eye

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
just dont put it in your eye
Quite the obvious solution. But you can't prevent some of it migrating to your eyes, or an occasional small fuck up.

Probably not worth it for someone like me who already has brown stains in my eyes.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Quite the obvious solution. But you can't prevent some of it migrating to your eyes, or an occasional small fuck up.

Probably not worth it for someone like me who already has brown stains in my eyes.
View attachment 1422674
use a brush or some shit and put it on your lashes, ppl already do it cos if it goes on skin it can make the skin darker around your eyes so they use a makeup tool to put it on their lashes only

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Danish_Retard
just use oral minox like @LastHopeForNorman , he saw pretty good results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Elvisandreaa
do ur lashes fall out if u stop applying it?

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, karbo, AscendingHero and 7 others
My eyes are already the darkest brown color you can get, might as well get full dark and go black eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: karbo, chaddyboi66, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
what's the criteria for having 100% blue eyes?

been using it for a month and it's brilliant, my colour doesnt seem to have changed

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn

been using it for a month and it's brilliant, my colour doesnt seem to have changed
havent u noticed any change in upper eye lid like loss of fat?

havent u noticed any change in upper eye lid like loss of fat?
can't exactly tell, i'm on test rn so very bloated
but so far no, i've always had 0 UEE anyway
just try it, losing a tiny bit of eye area fat wont make you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
can't exactly tell, i'm on test rn so very bloated
but so far no, i've always had 0 UEE anyway
just try it, losing a tiny bit of eye area fat wont make you subhuman
i also heard if u stop using lattisse ur eyelashes fall out where they have grown or is this a myth?

The study was done on people using it for glaucoma, which means they literally put multiple drops directly in their eye. If you're applying it on the lashline/eyebrows then it shouldn't be a problem. Even if a bit gets in, it's nothing compared to the amount in the study.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, xanny and Danish_Retard
i also heard if u stop using lattisse ur eyelashes fall out where they have grown or is this a myth?
no idea tbh, will have to see in the future

@Amnesia didn’t you say you got a slight “mascara” kind of effect on your lids? Ideal side effect imo

Having 0 melanin in your eyes. There's no way to test that of course but I'd you have clear blue eyes you should be safe.

Not only does this shit cost 100+€/month while requiring a prescription, it can also fucking turn your eyes brown... :forcedsmile:

Studies show that active ingredients in Latisse can change eye colour by increasing the size of the melanin granules in the eye. This should also mean that if you have 100% blue eyes you will be safe.

Cracknell K, Farnell D, Grierson I. Monte Carlo simulation of latanoprost induced iris darkening. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine. 2007;87(2):93-103. doi:10.1016/j.cmpb.2007.04.010

Now that was dropped directly into the eye, this should mean that since less Latisse actually touches the eye that fewer people using Latisse for eyelash growth should experience eye color change, although the exact incidence hasn’t been reported. But you can't avoid fucking up once or twice.

What do u use to apply it
Mine just came today

775866EE 909C 4942 9482 F8793A8D0806
I took a close up of my blue eye. Im not sure if I see some yellow pigments in there or not? also my eyelash roots are ginger but the ends are black and apparently the serum can also darken them. do u think my eyecolour is at risk of changing to brown or not?

• +1
View attachment 1428413 I took a close up of my blue eye. Im not sure if I see some yellow pigments in there or not? also my eyelash roots are ginger but the ends are black and apparently the serum can also darken them. do u think my eyecolour is at risk of changing to brown or not?
Probably not, it looks like you don't have any pigmentation in your eye at all.

• +1
Reactions: Ihatemyface
Probably not, it looks like you don't have any pigmentation in your eye at all.
Yeah I may try it then, i have barley any melanin in my skin either, so hopefully it’s the same for my eyes.

Facts, brown eyes are like the biggest death sentence ever :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I have dark green eyes but already have long lashes tbh, I wanted to make them longer/darker to create dark triad vampire effect like this tbh
but not at the expense of my eye color ngl.

I was planning to get stroma anyway for legit a10s like my grandfather, but doesn't seem worth it anymore since my eyes aren't blue tbh ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Wish it was the reverse 🤣

• +1

DIY serum for lashes

Mix coconut oil, castor oil & lavender + rosemary oil with a touch of vit. E

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_0741.jpeg
    IMG_0741.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
I can sense your peanut skull from a single eye area pic

and brown eyes