Finally found a shop that doesnt card

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Time to low inhibitionsmaxx with cigarettes trap music, and I've been getting followed back by girls pretty consistently aswell with just a fuckboy looking pfp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Incoming
Cigarettes is probably the worst drug there is. So much money and health down sides for such little effect...

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 4053, Chadlitecel and 16 others
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Do shrooms nigga

• +1
Jfl at low inhibmaxx

• +1
package looks aesthetic ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lux, PubertyMaxxer, Htobrother and 1 other person
“Finally found a shop that doesnt card“
I think OP is talking about a weed shop and mirin
* sees cigarettes
* dissapoinTed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea and Incoming
I would give u +1psl if it was Camel blue but u use marlboro so its aight

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Last edited:
Disgusting tbh. Use vapes like a normal teenager to NT-Maxx

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Just pay to looksMIN and get a bunch of health issues bro. Just destroy your skin bro. Just get addicted to nicotine bro. Just get uglier bro.

Vaping is also a looksMIN and causes health issues. Just destroy your lungs and get uglier broooo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and hairyballscel
Just pay to looksMIN and get a bunch of health issues bro. Just destroy your skin bro. Just get addicted to nicotine bro. Just get uglier bro.

Vaping is also a looksMIN and causes health issues. Just destroy your lungs and get uglier broooo
Yes but the socialMaxx cancels out the looksminn of vapes, especially if teenager. It's worth it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Vapes arnt aesthetic long as you dont look trashy or ghetto cigs look cool. I will get. vape to tho to play with at home.

Alcohol mogs

JFL no way a few cigs a few is gonna negatively affect you that much.

Vapes arnt aesthetic long as you dont look trashy or ghetto cigs look cool. I will get. vape to tho to play with at home.
Depends where you live. I had a foreign exchange student from Italy say the teenagers still smoke cigs, but in the U.S. vaping is the norm.

Alcohol mogs
I dont want to be an alcoholic I will drink tequila aesthetically when I am of age tho. Will drink with friends a bit but wont go out of my way to get it.

I dont want to be an alcoholic I will drink tequila aesthetically when I am of age tho. Will drink with friends a bit but wont go out of my way to get it.
I just do it socially, drunk rn tbh watching my oneitis get touchy feely with chadlite. Feelsbadman

• So Sad
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
JFL no way a few cigs a few is gonna negatively affect you that much.
Every cig smoker says "its just a few sigs bro" until before they know it, they're 30 and trying to talk to their doctor about how to fight their cigarette addiction.

Yes but the socialMaxx cancels out the looksminn of vapes, especially if teenager. It's worth it
Lol vaping will not make subhumans like us look "cool" or "NT". Massive cope if you think otherwise.

"Just vape bro" is literally like typical bluepill advice but more dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 3270
Time to low inhibitionsmaxx with cigarettes trap music, and I've been getting followed back by girls pretty consistently aswell with just a fuckboy looking pfp.

View attachment 453008
Vape lol. i have a liquor store in my neighborhood that doesnt card that i come by, they have hennessy for 20$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
just smoke weed, jfl at destroying your health and risking cancer for nothing

Cigarettes is probably the worst drug there is. So much money and health down sides for such little effect...
Not even a drug, absolutely 0 effect. Only relaxes you when you're already addicted.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 4332
>marl red
disgusting taste op remove your self from the gene pool asap

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl
>marl red
disgusting taste op remove your self from the gene pool asap
A friend of a friend hopped out and picked em up couldn't think of anything else tbh. Thought I'd cough on these or get knocked out but nah they're ight the throat hit is rough but not cough inducing
Not even a drug, absolutely 0 effect. Only relaxes you when you're already addicted.
Nah I smoked one before showering that head high with the hot water going on your body 😍
I just do it socially, drunk rn tbh watching my oneitis get touchy feely with chadlite. Feelsbadman
Damn that sucks bro bro
Depends where you live. I had a foreign exchange student from Italy say the teenagers still smoke cigs, but in the U.S. vaping is the norm.
Yes most cigarette smokers in us r trashy looking but if your at least somewhat attractive it halos you. My friend said it fits me makes me look high class / dark vibe idk I will slay so much e girl poontang with this

Last edited:
Imagine smoking on a looksmax forum:lul::lul:

Giphy 5

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Imagine smoking on a looksmax forum:lul::lul:

View attachment 453652
It is to low inhibitionmaxx my mentalceldom and strict parents r reason i have not gotten my cock sucked. Smoking cigs, weed with friends, meeting new people, and listening to trap music have improved my confidence already within 2 days. I'v also been copying friend nt hype personality and it's been working.

Vapes and high quality cigars are way more aesthetic and healthier. Also just buy research psychedelic chemicals like 4-Aco-DMT to NTmaxx. It'll probably do more good than harm unlike your white trash cigs.

im rooting for you man id personally tattoomaxx than smoke or drink