Finally getting a hair transplant next week (first looksmaxxing surgery)

AllesScheiße

AllesScheiße

NOT ACTIVE
Need 2500-3000 grafts to fix my Norwood 3
I am 20 years old but I have convinced the surgeon (Well known surgeon in Western Europe with a long waiting list) to operate on me because my hair loss has stopped thanks to Dutasteride
I will probably get another hair transplant done in the future when verteporfin comes out in order to make my hair denser

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Account717, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
I will probably get another hair transplant done in the future when verteporfin comes out in order to make my hair denser
Isn't 2500 already good enough?
Also, best of luck dude. Tag me when it's done!

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße
Isn't 2500 already good enough?
Also, best of luck dude. Tag me when it's done!
The doctor quoted me 2500-3000 grafts
I am going for a pretty aggressive approach, new hairline will be placed 6cm above the glabella so I might need up to 3000 grafts but I will know for sure next week when I see the doctor.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
best of luck

• Love it
I am going for a pretty aggressive approach, new hairline will be placed 6cm above the glabella
You're a Maverick, Mr. Scheiße
I hope this goes well for (you)

• +1
someone actually looksmaxxing good luck bro

• +1
I am 20 years old but I have convinced the surgeon (Well known surgeon in Western Europe with a long waiting list) to operate on me because my hair loss has stopped thanks to Dutasteride
Take of your hair really well after the transplant. Use redenesyl.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and AllesScheiße
Congrats

How much are you paying

Post your before and after images? Or at least before for now?

For how long? Any results?
2.5 months already on mk667, Arimidex, and eating high protein and for the first time I have measured myself at 188cm during the morning.
Used to measure myself at 187cm before at the morning using the same measuring technique.
I plan on giving it much more time.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
2.5 months already on mk667, Arimidex, and eating high protein and for the first time I have measured myself at 188cm during the morning.
Used to measure myself at 187cm before at the morning using the same measuring technique.
I plan on giving it much more time.
Age?

Good luck on the surgery. Great that you responded to Dutasteride. Were/are you also on Minoxidil, microneedling, tretinoin etc.?

Good luck on the surgery. Great that you responded to Dutasteride. Were/are you also on Minoxidil, microneedling, tretinoin etc.?
I have a pretty nuclear routine
I use: Dutasteride 0.5 mg daily, Oral minoxidil 5mg daily, Topical minoxidil 5% daily, RU58841 25mg/ml daily, Keto shampoo twice a week.

Started with just finasteride three years ago, added more treatments as the time went by.

I am going for a hair transplant because my temples are still a deadzone with no hair.

• Woah
Reactions: igbekele007
I have a pretty nuclear routine
I use: Dutasteride 0.5 mg daily, Oral minoxidil 5mg daily, Topical minoxidil 5% daily, RU58841 25mg/ml daily, Keto shampoo twice a week.

Started with just finasteride three years ago, added more treatments as the time went by.

I am going for a hair transplant because my temples are still a deadzone with no hair.
My hair is in a much worse position than you because I fell for the Jason Statham and the Rock memes when I was young and I had LTRs so I had reliable pussy, and therefore I did not do anything for my increasing NWing.

Recently, I also started to nuke my shit which is very similar to your routine (but slightly undernuked):

Eventually, I will also need to have an hair-transplant anyways but I want to test these products to see how much ground I can get and how many point(s) in NW scale I can (copefully) reverse.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Is it the guy from Belgium by any chance? Heard great things about him

Alles kacke bei dir oder was

What Norwood am I?
20221205 191706

Attachments

• 20221205_191701.jpg
    20221205_191701.jpg
    854.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221205_191704.jpg
    20221205_191704.jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 0
bump how did it go? update?

I started noticing my hairline pulling back at around 19. I'm 21 rn. I have thick and dense hair + good beard hair + good body hair.

TBH, I might start topical finasteride when my hairline pushes back to a Norwood 2.

How bad are the side effects of topical finasteride? Do you have an idea?

I started noticing my hairline pulling back at around 19. I'm 21 rn. I have thick and dense hair + good beard hair + good body hair.

TBH, I might start topical finasteride when my hairline pushes back to a Norwood 2.

How bad are the side effects of topical finasteride? Do you have an idea?
it varies by person. I am of the opinion that FIN always has some side effects, but they happen so incredibly gradually that most people do not notice them. Topical fin too.