Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Krezo, Achathin and 2 others
Mirin bro lmk how it goes

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Achathin and Deleted member 1464
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 1464
Bump.

Also this thread reminded me that I should try LSD again. Last time I dosed wayyy too high with 300ug and got a bit paranoid. But every other time I have done LSD I have done 155ug at a time, and I can say it's very euphoric :) When you close your eyes it's like you're being transported to a new plane of existence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Bump.

Also this thread reminded me that I should try LSD again. Last time I dosed wayyy too high with 300ug and got a bit paranoid. But every other time I have done LSD I have done 155ug at a time, and I can say it's very euphoric :) When you close your eyes it's like you're being transported to a new plane of existence.
Have you tried dxm or ketamine?

Did you use the deep web markets?

Have you tried dxm or ketamine?
No, The drugs I've done are: MDMA, weed, LSD, 2-CB, heroin, crack. I think I have a strong willpower, since I never got addicted to heroin or crack.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 2205
what is that

No, The drugs I've done are: MDMA, weed, LSD, 2-CB, heroin, crack. I think I have a strong willpower, since I never got addicted to heroin or crack.
Try DXM

LOOKSMIN.ME

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 1464
Bump.

Also this thread reminded me that I should try LSD again. Last time I dosed wayyy too high with 300ug and got a bit paranoid. But every other time I have done LSD I have done 155ug at a time, and I can say it's very euphoric :)
you guys getting weak tabs or what? I've had insane trips on just ~150 ug, I'm talking OBE's, full body orgasms, life changing experiences

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, PenileFacialSurgery, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Nah. LSD has been confirmed to contribute to neurogenesis. Microdosing may be legit. I will try it soon.
LSD is a godsend

so is MD, would do it more but my comedowns are hurrendous.

• +1
LSD is a godsend

so is MD, would do it more but my comedowns are hurrendous.
I have no where to go to do it... or with anyone either, will take it next saturday night in my room :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I like sougar from pepsi this make me so high:feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Krezo and Deleted member 1464
Drugs are a looksmaxin, don't do any they're a bad bad cope.

I have no where to go to do it... or with anyone either, will take it next saturday night in my room :feelsez:
don't you have frens at uni? or old school frens? :(

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 2756
Sure, they live ages away tho... besides, I would enjoy it more on my own.
true, I've got a two tabs of 150mcg left,

gonna do it alone again at 300mcg in my room. LSD is interesting, it's one of the only serotoninergic compounds that has dopamine and norepinephrine receptor agonistic properties. Add in some bud for the slight opioid receptor agonism and to accentuate the effects of the acid.

it's great, mogs weed to death tbh, and you'll feel bliss for a couple of days afterward, it's been shown to induce neurogenesis.

• +1
Didn’t even mention me

smh

my mom threw out my 5 extra tabs once she found them smh

buying more as soon as I get money which should be awhile

also gonna be hard since I have no place to do them.

Didn’t even mention me

smh

my mom threw out my 5 extra tabs once she found them smh

buying more as soon as I get money which should be awhile

also gonna be hard since I have no place to do them.
1p-LSD is dogshit in comparison to LSD btw.

1p-LSD is dogshit in comparison to LSD btw.
From what I know it’s 90% as strong by weight

but most street tabs are underdosed like to half what they advertise. So it’s usually much stronger than the LSD you get on the street.

but what’s your experience with both in comparison.

MOSHED 2019 8 12 19 25 48

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3583
Heroin and crack wtf lol. You got this all from the dark web?

• JFL
From what I know it’s 90% as strong by weight

but most street tabs are underdosed like to half what they advertise. So it’s usually much stronger than the LSD you get on the street.

but what’s your experience with both in comparison.
both the same effects but even at 300mcg of 1p-LSD, it wasn't as good as 150mcg of regular LSD.

Yoooo bro, where did you acquire heroin ?????

opiods are the best

• JFL
both the same effects but even at 300mcg of 1p-LSD, it wasn't as good as 150mcg of regular LSD.
That’s probably just your subjective experience since almost every trip is different, most trip reports from people with lots experience in both say they are nearly identical or regular LSD being slightly more potent but barley noticeable which makes sense since 1pLSD is 80-90% as strong by weight, but most street Acid is under dosed and 1p is usually much higher quality and accurate dosage.
Yoooo bro, where did you acquire heroin ?????

opiods are the best
A heroin dealer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Krezo and Deleted member 2756