Finally GIVING UP on this Life and submitting to Allah COMPLETELY - Digest the DEATHPILL 💀

It’s just a picture. I looked it up anyway seems interesting I’ll check it out. Honestly I think this might just be the result of being autistic, because girls don’t think like this they usually live good lives and don’t have to worry about meaning because they aren’t autistic like men
same thing with animals, even tho we are ones, they don't give a fuck abt no meaning or purpose, just living to live. the lower ur brain power is the easier it is to have a "good" life

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and thebuffdon690
same thing with animals, even tho we are ones, they don't give a fuck abt no meaning or purpose, just living to live. the lower ur brain power is the easier it is to have a "good" life
Yeh that’s probably why most philosophers failed to live comfortably because they were always thinking about these crazy existential questions, god and meaning being some of them. Most humans grapple with these questions though so it’s still normal. But how do you not think about these things and just live normally and become an NPC? Seems hard

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Yeh that’s probably why most philosophers failed to live comfortably because they were always thinking about these crazy existential questions, god and meaning being some of them. Most humans grapple with these questions though so it’s still normal. But how do you not think about these things and just live normally and become an NPC? Seems hard
absurdism isn't becoming an npc, it's admitting that everything is absurd and the universe can't be understood by our logic but we still try to use our logic to try to understand it and make it less alien, u should know that ur gonna fail at finding answers to these questions if there is even answers, u might think this will make u sad but no, if ur not waiting for the universe to make sense u won't be disappointed when it doesn't make sense, and this absurdism is what it makes it beautiful, because in the absence of meaning u can try to make ur own meaning even tho it's nit the true meaning of the universe but it's ur own and u created urself for urself, not living by things imposed to u like religion,society,family..... and the reason i suggested absurdism to u is because it talks abt suicide as a solution to the absurd because if life doesn't have a meaning then why life it? and shows that it isn't a viable solution and it's just escaping reality. i can't get in too much detail here but u should read sum books abt it if u like it. hope it helps

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and thebuffdon690
absurdism isn't becoming an npc, it's admitting that everything is absurd and the universe can't be understood by our logic but we still try to use our logic to try to understand it and make it less alien, u should know that ur gonna fail at finding answers to these questions if there is even answers, u might think this will make u sad but no, if ur not waiting for the universe to make sense u won't be disappointed when it doesn't make sense, and this absurdism is what it makes it beautiful, because in the absence of meaning u can try to make ur own meaning even tho it's nit the true meaning of the universe but it's ur own and u created urself for urself, not living by things imposed to u like religion,society,family..... and the reason i suggested absurdism to u is because it talks abt suicide as a solution to the absurd because if life doesn't have a meaning then why life it? and shows that it isn't a viable solution and it's just escaping reality. i can't get in too much detail here but u should read sum books abt it if u like it. hope it helps
Yeh I understand that but then that still begs the question what meaning? If you spent your whole life being religious or doing something transitioning to some other state is gonna be close to impossible or at least very very hard. Humans aren’t good at adapting, it’s just necessary for survival. So is the meaning you ascribe to yourself just to live life? But if you’re depressed or autistic or an incel or something like that then ur not really living so what’s the point of it then. Wouldn’t suicide just be a rational result of those outcomes?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Darktriad16
Yeh I understand that but then that still begs the question what meaning? If you spent your whole life being religious or doing something transitioning to some other state is gonna be close to impossible or at least very very hard. Humans aren’t good at adapting, it’s just necessary for survival. So is the meaning you ascribe to yourself just to live life? But if you’re depressed or autistic or an incel or something like that then ur not really living so what’s the point of it then. Wouldn’t suicide just be a rational result of those outcomes?
existentialism is the philosophy that says to give to urself a meaning not absurdism, absurdism is abt knowing that nothing matters but still enjoying life's meaningless, and doing whatever u fucking like and try to revolt against the absurd even tho u know u will fail but it's ok, u should enjoy the journey and not the destination because u probably won't reach it, and u already know that so u won't be disappointed. and why suicide is a bad solution is because u surrendered urself to the absurd and thought that suicide is gonna be a solution which it isn't, u failed to accept the fact that nothing matters not even the fact that u kys rn, it fucking doesn't so why do it? when u can enjoy this absurd world by just doing what u want, is it this fucking hard, do u have nothing u want to do but something is stopping u? fuck that thing that is stopping u and do it because if u did do it or didn't do it it doesn't matter so do it (while not hurting other ofc). I'm still learning abt absurdism but i love it so i might not be the most knowledgeable abt it so u should do sum research trust me ur gonna like it.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
existentialism is the philosophy that says to give to urself a meaning not absurdism, absurdism is abt knowing that nothing matters but still enjoying life's meaningless, and doing whatever u fucking like and try to revolt against the absurd even tho u know u will fail but it's ok, u should enjoy the journey and not the destination because u probably won't reach it, and u already know that so u won't be disappointed. and why suicide is a bad solution is because u surrendered urself to the absurd and thought that suicide is gonna be a solution which it isn't, u failed to accept the fact that nothing matters not even the fact that u kys rn, it fucking doesn't so why do it? when u can enjoy this absurd world by just doing what u want, is it this fucking hard, do u have nothing u want to do but something is stopping u? fuck that thing that is stopping u and do it because if u did do it or didn't do it it doesn't matter so do it (while not hurting other ofc). I'm still learning abt absurdism but i love it so i might not be the most knowledgeable abt it so u should do sum research trust me ur gonna like it.
Well there is stuff that is stopping me from doing what I want that’s why I mentioned suicide in the first place. It’s not that simple I mean there’s still barriers that stop you from doing a lot of things so I don’t really get ur point.

Well there is stuff that is stopping me from doing what I want that’s why I mentioned suicide in the first place. It’s not that simple I mean there’s still barriers that stop you from doing a lot of things so I don’t really get ur point.
honestly idk depends on what u want and what are the barriers, and probably the problem is due to ur goals, u should rethink them, and do they actually matter, and are they actually ur goals or is just a societal thing that got into u and u forgot that it isn't yours.the fact that u are considering suicide means that u stopped taking life too seriously which is really good if u know how to use it, for exemple for me, if i get too fucked and consider suicide as a solution i would just go somewhere, idk some island or smtg like that, because it doesn't matter at all, so atleast do smtg that i couldn't do before due to sum dumb barrier, think abt it like a video game or smtg like that,u spent a lot of time playing it so u can't do sum dumb fun shit in the game because u think u will loose all ur loot or sum but when u decide to stop to play the game, everything stops being so valuable and suddenly u could do everything u wanted to do because it doesn't matter if u lost everything because u already planned to stop playing the game, and then u actually start enjoying the game again.
and i think the biggest problem u might face is money, due to fucking capitalism, so u should find a solution to that either try to do smtg that doesn't need money or make money.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690

stop posting stupid curry

dnr yet, but this list is bs.

drugs mog fame+attention hard. also mogs luxurious possessions. also mogs sex. also mogs eating and drinking.
So true, drugs are one of the few things that people will give up their family, friends, health and career for.:hnghn:

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back