Finally got a job after a year & 2 months

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Last year I was fired from my tech job because of my aspieness and couldn't get another until now cuz of the shit economy. I refuse to do any other kind of job (non tech) and greatly dislike jobs where I have to work in office and get mogged by chads there. My last job was WFH and so is this one. The time for rotting has finally come to end, I will wageslave for my surgeries and ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, shia.jihadist, vermillioncorefan and 6 others
Why not piratemaxx in Somalia?

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Is this in Canada?

• +1
yeah thought so jfl, job market is garbage, I recently had an apple interview but they have ghosted me for almost a month

• +1
yeah thought so jfl, job market is garbage, I recently had an apple interview but they have ghosted me for almost a month
Crazy compared to 2021 when I would get flooded with emails from recruiters for work, now its barely anything and the resume just gets swallowed into nothingness.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
damn, do u not have any degrees or some shit is that why it's so hard ?

What sort of job? Programming? Also been looking for almsot 4 months for a job and nothing, fucking brutal market. My money’s running out too

Who made this piece of shit situation btw?

good for you not working fuck your brain

damn, do u not have any degrees or some shit is that why it's so hard ?
I am currently working on my Comp Sci Bachelors but I was able to get tech jobs just from certs alone, now it appears you need to a bachelors just to be in the game. It is still actually really hard even with it.

What sort of job? Programming? Also been looking for almsot 4 months for a job and nothing, fucking brutal market. My money’s running out too

Who made this piece of shit situation btw?
Nope Software Engineering jobs are next to impossible to get nowadays.
The situation is because of low interest rate and high inflation, the economy is fucked, money is not cheap enough for employers to mass hire like they used to in 2021.

Last year I was fired from my tech job because of my aspieness and couldn't get another until now cuz of the shit economy. I refuse to do any other kind of job (non tech) and greatly dislike jobs where I have to work in office and get mogged by chads there. My last job was WFH and so is this one. The time for rotting has finally come to end, I will wageslave for my surgeries and ascend.
Good job buddy. :Comfy:

• Love it
Nope Software Engineering jobs are next to impossible to get nowadays.
The situation is because of low interest rate and high inflation, the economy is fucked, money is not cheap enough for employers to mass hire like they used to in 2021.
Do you think it’ll get better?

how did you finally get a job

did you decide to turbanmax and learn punjabi :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
how did you finally get a job

did you decide to turbanmax and learn punjabi :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It was pure luck company I signed with earlier this month was doing an urgent hire and passed the interview the day after I got the job offer email

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer