Finally got my CT scan done

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,559
Took so long to find a place, but I finally got it done. Literally took like 5 mins in the actual place. Now I just got the surgery planning and then doing the surgery itself, and then I’m ascended
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
brb using imagination cuz no pics
 
Took so long to find a place, but I finally got it done. Literally took like 5 mins in the actual place. Now I just got the surgery planning and then doing the surgery itself, and then I’m ascended
Hey man I am also looking for a place to get my CT scans done. Somewhere in Europe (I live in Germany). How much did you pay? thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
how much did it cost?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
nigga it doesn’t matter ur 6’6 if u don’t slay at that height naturally then the problem is personality related
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Hey man I am also looking for a place to get my CT scans done. Somewhere in Europe (I live in Germany). How much did you pay? thanks
200 jewros For mine. Usual prices are 300-400
 
I’m getting the DVD sent to my house at some point. Idk if I’ll even be able to open it
they will likely be .dicom files just google dicom browser and you can find free software to open them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty

Similar threads

adolfrizzler67
Replies
19
Views
106
adolfrizzler67
adolfrizzler67
notrq
Replies
1
Views
42
Beancents
B
mewannaascendnow
Replies
12
Views
43
mendeds
mendeds
Excelatory
Replies
1
Views
21
killuacel
killuacel
user83838374627
Replies
12
Views
96
jacobthrows
jacobthrows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top