Finally got tretinoin

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I got something called acnatac that includes clindamycin and tretinoin, How long should it take for results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
How long should it take for results?
very shit mentality
looksmaxxing is a whole lifestyle change, applying tret, going to the gym, all the other softmaxxes should be your routine daily, when you ask "how much for results" is when you gon apply tret for a few days see no results and forget about it
just apply everyday and forget all about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, KING REIDYZ, niqfan625 and 1 other person
very shit mentality
looksmaxxing is a whole lifestyle change, applying tret, going to the gym, all the other softmaxxes should be your routine daily, when you ask "how much for results" is when you gon apply tret for a few days see no results and forget about it
I was just wondering man

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I was just wondering man
been on this shit since 2019/2020
most looksmaxxers make this error, always waiting for results and stop doing shit after a few weeks

a reminder that anything that change your looks will at least minium be 3 to 6 months of work/dedication, nothing more

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, KING REIDYZ and NordicLeonhard
been on this shit since 2019/2020
most looksmaxxers make this error, always waiting for results and stop doing shit after a few weeks

a reminder that anything that change your looks will at least minium be 3 to 6 months of work/dedication, nothing more
Nah i wont give up i need skincare to ascend

3 months to see improvements and could take up to a year to fully heal your skin

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
very shit mentality
Chill….💀