Finally grew a pair of balls today

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

The name is supposed to be ironic FFS
Joined
Feb 15, 2024
Posts
8,630
Reputation
10,149
Been talking to this bitch since I was 16 she was emotionally there for me and was clearly physically attracted to me but over the course of a year she clearly lost interest and was dry testing but I just accepted her saying she was always busy and just fucked other bitches today I finally unadded her though too bad TBH she was pretty as fuck big ass tits as well but I don't deal with bitches that treat me as a non priority
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jrzabun69 and BigBallsLarry
Kinda want to rope I wish I could have fucked her at least once before unadding her but I had to keep my dignity
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
your name doesn't sync up. :ogre:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fraudislaw and ANON

Similar threads

HexumReincarnated
Replies
17
Views
63
sebtrynaascend
S
F
Replies
1
Views
26
faIIout
F
Latinolooksmaxxer
LifeFuel i grew 5 cm
Replies
3
Views
26
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
Crimx991
Replies
3
Views
32
Crimx991
Crimx991
backzero
Replies
15
Views
59
backzero
backzero

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Jrzabun69
Back
Top