Finally Hardmaxxing

joonla

joonla

Bronze
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
411
Reputation
405
I am giving up bonesmashing and mewing cope… I am flying to a different state to get SOMA appliance fitted for the next couple years. This will expand my narrow palate, widen my smile and zygomatic width, help my extreme facial asymmetry and grow my maxilla wider and more forward. All of this including travel will cost me $3310, around 2700 USD… I am praying I don’t get cucked and I ascend. SOMA is very slow unlike MSE.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, angelo, violentino and 4 others
I believe you will make it one day and good luck on your ascension bhai 👍
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Prince88, nolimitjosh and 4 others
why soma and not mse?
 
if soma is your only hope for ascension...
 
MSE is way more expensive, painful and risky.

Almost all of my failos are cureable by SOMA.
isnt soma a video game JFL (joke)
tag me in updates please, also is this newer or older than mse?
 
Great, make sure to have money left over to buy prostitutes, to check their reaction to your new appearance.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I am giving up bonesmashing and mewing cope… I am flying to a different state to get SOMA appliance fitted for the next couple years. This will expand my narrow palate, widen my smile and zygomatic width, help my extreme facial asymmetry and grow my maxilla wider and more forward. All of this including travel will cost me $3310, around 2700 USD… I am praying I don’t get cucked and I ascend. SOMA is very slow unlike MSE.
Inshallah you ascend bro. What’s SOMA?
 
is it in america
 
Bone smashing is not a cope if u hit ur head on wall
Fr once I smashed my head in and got hunter eyes with positive canthal tilt
 
Post with updates
 

Similar threads

loganswrld
Replies
5
Views
67
SchoolLooksmaxxer
SchoolLooksmaxxer
user83838374627
Replies
12
Views
94
jacobthrows
jacobthrows
fucknatty
Replies
5
Views
60
magnottic1982
magnottic1982
BraveCake
Replies
6
Views
64
pharmaci3t
pharmaci3t
unkownserbianslayer
Replies
9
Views
47
unkownserbianslayer
unkownserbianslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top