Finally I feel happy for once in my life

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Born to succeed
Im finally moving to another city im tired of the people here I barely have 1 one friend I always hated this place and im glad im leaving it!

• +1
Reactions: Over, 2peasinapod and Pietrosiek
Do ecstasy

• WTF
Reactions: pisslord
good for you

try every cope possible dude. What's your psl?
I have no chance everyone on here says im ugly so They it might be true cause girls ignore me irl and im tired of it

• So Sad
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2969 and Pietrosiek
I have no chance everyone on here says im ugly so They it might be true cause girls ignore me irl and im tired of it
i'm ugly too dude. What's your height and frame? You can always ogremax

i'm ugly too dude. What's your height and frame? You can always ogremax
Im 175 I dont know about my frame but im lifting weights trying to see if that improves me with girls

Im 175 I dont know about my frame but im lifting weights trying to see if that improves me with girls
i won't but ogremaxing is good cope. You can start also training martial arts and be true beast

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I do martial arts I do taekwondo
start doing muay thai if you’ve been taekwondo for a while. your kicks will be next fucking level.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
that's good but i recomend starting mma or some grapping to add to your stricking from taekwondo
I did kickboxing for 2 months but didnt like it cause the kicks were kinda diffrent

I did kickboxing for 2 months but didnt like it cause the kicks were kinda diffrent
full contact? You do WTF Or ITF? TKD is not the most practical becouse either you do light contact or full contact without punching the head. I train bjj for 3 years and i would recomend you start doing mma.

full contact? You do WTF Or ITF? TKD is not the most practical becouse either you do light contact or full contact without punching the head. I train bjj for 3 years and i would recomend you start doing mma.
I do ITF taekwondo by the way what mma would you recommend me?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
No weeb fighting for your face

U still alive

and I hope it will be your last

good luck buddy boyo

I'm sorry bro

I can relate to your username
Tenor 2

• So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997