Finally i got the money for plastic surgeries, where should i take them?

K

Kreier

Iron
All my bros, finally i got some money for plastic surgery and more stuff. I am so happy. You can't believe how happy i am. I am gonna take my nose at first, and see if i need some additional procedures after that, such as chin or eyes.

Now, i live in Scandinavia, where plastic surgery is very expensive, so in order to use my money as efficiently as possible i am considering to take my surgeries in Poland, Balticum or Turkey.

What are your recommendations? Are there countries in Europe where plastic surgery is both cheap and safe, with the food and hotel and plane tickets also being cheap? How much would it cost totally, considering i would need plastic surgery, plane ticket, hotel and food?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, ducksoover and boss8055
I'd recommend Turkey considering it being quite cheap but I've seen people who've gotten scammed so make sure you actually go to a well known organization/plastic surgeon.

I'd recommend Turkey considering it being quite cheap but I've seen people who've gotten scammed so make sure you actually go to a well known organization/plastic surgeon.
Do you know some well known organization/plastic surgeons in Turkey who won't scam me?

If you can’t list all the surgeries you need, you shouldn’t be thinking about this yet

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
All my bros, finally i got some money for plastic surgery and more stuff. I am so happy. You can't believe how happy i am. I am gonna take my nose at first, and see if i need some additional procedures after that, such as chin or eyes.

Now, i live in Scandinavia, where plastic surgery is very expensive, so in order to use my money as efficiently as possible i am considering to take my surgeries in Poland, Balticum or Turkey.

What are your recommendations? Are there countries in Europe where plastic surgery is both cheap and safe, with the food and hotel and plane tickets also being cheap? How much would it cost totally, considering i would need plastic surgery, plane ticket, hotel and food?
You dont do nose first …

South Korea is the best and cheapest for plastic for example a rhino. Bimax etc u do here in Europe

If you can’t list all the surgeries you need, you shouldn’t be thinking about this yet
muh he needs surgery because ascension, low iq nigger isnt even leanmaxxed prob

• JFL
Reactions: bossman
muh he needs surgery because ascension, low iq nigger isnt even leanmaxxed prob
Don't ever call me low IQ again. Understood? This is the first and the last time you do that.

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Shut the fuck up you idiot!!! Do you want me to teach you a lesson? You will surely regret it. Shut up if you don't want that to happen to you.
Ok redditor

Shut the fuck up you idiot!!! Do you want me to teach you a lesson? You will surely regret it. Shut up if you don't want that to happen to you.
he gots your IP address, he know where you live! :feelsuhh: