Finally I'm single again

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Just broke up with my gf because she's become a bitch and started to criticize everything I do. Not to mention that I don't enjoy the sex with her any more. I know it's hard to find a new / better one but after being blackpilled I find it pointless being with a foid who's bitching all the time. Surgerymaxxing is coming soon and that's all that I want atm.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 470 and Redrighthand
did you hit up her best friend boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
I see, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
It sucks breaking up with a girl without having another one lined up (monkey branching).
This is the only reason why I'm not dumping my Chinese gf. The logistics are terrible. She's like a 2/10 PSL apparently. But the sexual chemistry between us is great (not as good as Yogapants and possibly the curry beast tho).

It sucks breaking up with a girl without having another one lined up (monkey branching).
This is the only reason why I'm not dumping my Chinese gf. The logistics are terrible. She's like a 2/10 PSL apparently. But the sexual chemistry between us is great (not as good as Yogapants and possibly the curry beast tho).
You would be a virgin if you weren't white

She's like a 2/10 PSL
JFL if anyone thinks that's a JBW success. I wouldn't even fuck a 2/10 white chick let alone a 2/10 noodle.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Vitruvian