Finally joined the Gym

V

valhalar

Gold
Lol I finally joined the gym today after putting it off for a year. Going to start properly next week.

I weigh like 58kg now at 5”9… jfl :feelswah:

Honestly I don’t mind being twink. I just want to fill out a small t-shirt properly. Not looking to be huge so my goals are achievable.

When the dude showed me around I felt kinda nervous being so skinny… but then I realised I face mogged literally everyone there. I am so glad I have a good face so improving my body is fixing my major falio.

Any good guides on here would be appreciated.

Should I get trainer for a while? I wanna commit to this shiet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Oberyn, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Smh how can guys consider surgeries before even gymcelling :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 19445 and 1 other person
You can get a trainer but they really are just YouTube video tutorials so it would be cheaper to watch like rippard on YouTube or other lifters and do their workouts. Also get good protein intake daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and valhalar
Tbf if someone needed major jaw surgery, it’s kinda advisable to do surgery first. Jaw surgery means you cannot work out for ages and you’ll lose some gains.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and LightSkinNoob
no gym for your face

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Gerardwayfan
Tbf if someone needed major jaw surgery, it’s kinda advisable to do surgery first. Jaw surgery means you cannot work out for ages and you’ll lose some gains.
I’m gymcelled atm, I’ve read you can start lifting again after a month, I think the difficult part would be keeping up the calories while your bed ridden, planning to have my brother just blend up mass gainer for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Silver and LightSkinNoob
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar
no gym for your face
how much of an effect would the increased HGH do to gymceling have on your face? it would have to affect your face some tbh

You can get a trainer but they really are just YouTube video tutorials so it would be cheaper to watch like rippard on YouTube or other lifters and do their workouts. Also get good protein intake daily.
Can I do workouts alone or like what. Don’t u need some to spot for bench. I’m such a noob about gym lmao pathetic

My face is already pretty good lmao… people tell me I could’ve been a model if I was taller, but I’m 5”9 so
yeah sure, curry

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
Don't need a trainer, loads of good youtube content out there, especially for noobs.

Someone like magnus lyndback is good for noobs, then can go onto shit like Jeff nippard and his bf alphadestiny.

Some shit will involve actions u never done before like bench press or Squat, so start with light dumbells to familiarize the movement, before you start real weight on a barbell, so u don't need a spotter.

U can ask some bro to spot u if u r going up in weight

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and valhalar
Don't need a trainer, loads of good youtube content out there, especially for noobs.

Someone like magnus lyndback is good for noobs, then can go onto shit like Jeff nippard and his bf alphadestiny.

Some shit will involve actions u never done before like bench press or Squat, so start with light dumbells to familiarize the movement, before you start real weight on a barbell, so u don't need a spotter.

U can ask some bro to spot u if u r going up in weight
Thank u bro. I have a friend who goes to gym so I can probably just go with him then.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
yeah sure, curry

Mogged by my slightly asymmetric lower third and juicy lips:

30F2A1E3 E8CA 4078 9C0F D67B8890A624

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Thank u bro. I have a friend who goes to gym so I can probably just go with him then.
Make sure u stretch too bhai, important for a noob

• +1
No way you face mogged most aussie gym chads

It’s probably a commercial gym with old farts. Try a uni gym. Nothing but 6’3 tanned chads

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9670
Lol I finally joined the gym today after putting it off for a year. Going to start properly next week.

Honestly I don’t mind being twink. I just want to fill out a small t-shirt properly. Not looking to be huge so my goals are achievable.

When the dude showed me around I felt kinda nervous being so skinny… but then I realised I face mogged literally everyone there. I am so glad I have a good face so improving my body is fixing my major falio.

Just go everyday, use the machines, progressively increase weight, and you will see gains within a month or two (y)

No way you face mogged most aussie gym chads

It’s probably a commercial gym with old farts. Try a uni gym. Nothing but 6’3 tanned chads
Probably cause I’m not from Australia lol. This gym is right next to my local uni.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16834
Can I do workouts alone or like what. Don’t u need some to spot for bench. I’m such a noob about gym lmao pathetic
Yes you can do most alone. I guess since you’ve never been you wouldn’t know your max weight for bench and stuff. You could ask for a spotter just to make sure but I’d say do lightweight at first until you are ready to gonup

Probably cause I’m not from Australia lol. This gym is right next to my local uni.
kiwis and aussies look pretty similar

• JFL
kiwis and aussies look pretty similar
Nah, New Zealanders are uglier lol. There is a lot less German ancestry in NZ that they have in Australia which makes them tan and blonde. Most attractive kiwis move to aus too.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I’m too lazy to workout at home, already tried that shit.

Nah, New Zealanders are uglier lol. There is a lot less German ancestry in NZ that they have in Australia which makes them tan and blonde. Most attractive kiwis move to aus too.
I thought they had similar majority anglo ancestry

I’m too lazy to workout at home, already tried that shit.
I don't even really do real workouts. I just throw in a set or two here and there while rotting. I think most people go to the gym because it makes them feel like they achieved something even though they just fuck around there too. it's cope.

long as you have a decent frame and muscle insertions and are lean, you can get a physique like this (which is all you need) just doing a few basic exercises at home:

264709760-256-k462461.jpg

I finally realized that all this autistic overcomplicating gymcel talk about workouts, routines, exercises, diet, etc is 100 % bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, valhalar and Deleted member 16834
I don't even really do real workouts. I just throw in a set or two here and there while rotting. I think most people go to the gym because it makes them feel like they achieved something even though they just fuck around there too. it's cope.

long as you have a decent frame and muscle insertions and are lean, you can get a physique like this (which is all you need) just doing a few basic exercises at home:

I finally realized that all this autistic overcomplicating gymcel talk about workouts, routines, exercises, diet, etc is 100 % bullshit.
Yeah I agree lol I just want a toned physique. My friend was like me at 60kg and from basic gym now he looks really good at 77kg. But he’s going too far now, and trying to get up to 90kg bulking which is gonna bloat his face and ruin his health. His genetics probably wasn’t meant to support that so jfl when he gets a bad flu and recesses back to normalcy.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

Myfitnesspal 16514906811072
heres my 6 month transformation from 58kg to 68kg at 5'10. Hit the gym for 5-6 days per week and ate 3500-4000 calories dirty bulking. Lmk if you need any help.

• Love it
you can get a physique like this (which is all you need) just doing a few basic exercises at home:

A physique like this is worth Jack shit. Looks like a twink with T-shirt on. Only looks somewhat nice without clothing but even then you are far away from being haloed by your body.

You need this amount of muscle to have a good physique which also improves your smv significantly
04D49481 0ADC 48AB 918A 42B955FD4F2A

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Broski
I don't even know if its irony anymore

• JFL
A physique like this is worth Jack shit. Looks like a twink with T-shirt on. Only looks somewhat nice without clothing but even then you are far away from being haloed by your body.

You need this amount of muscle to have a good physique which also improves your smv significantly
View attachment 1688644
male gaze gymcel gaze

male gaze gymcel gaze
Women prefer this body type as proven by tons of tinder experiments, studies and common sense.
0375A663 A653 4FD7 9484 2E0107C9FAB2
A5D3F83F 67CF 4A8D 9141 29AFA7EFBC34

You are actually male gazing by saying that women prefer twinks which is without a doubt untrue.
That’s like claiming men prefer a woman with small tits and small ass. Most men obv don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Women prefer this body type as proven by tons of tinder experiments, studies and common sense.
View attachment 1688667View attachment 1688668

You are actually male gazing by saying that women prefer twinks which is without a doubt untrue.
That’s like claiming men prefer a woman with small tits and small ass. Most men obv don’t.
there's barely even that much of a difference between that and what I posted above. lmao if you think that's in any way shape or form a deciding factor when taking into account face, height, etc. not worth the extra effort at all. imagine being a woman and working out 5+ times a week to gain 3mm butt circumference or something.

Last edited:
  • JFL
there's barely even that much of a difference between that and what I posted above
What you posted looks just low bf. What I posted looks actually muscular.
The difference is clear and would be even more visible irl.
Also you forget that in order to even look somewhat good with a physique like hackers you need an above bone structure and shoulder waist ratio. Most men don’t have this

lmao if you think that's in any way shape or form a deciding factor when taking into account face, height, etc. not worth the extra effort at all.
major cope
A good body makes a huge difference
39831E99 7B70 4239 A48C E703B13666DD
85E3A8C1 DE3A 42A7 A26D 6C3B4EFE09D6

I myself get failoed by my current skinny physique as well.
The taller you are the even more important a good body is in order to not look like a twink Lanklet

Also you forget that in order to even look somewhat good with a physique like hackers you need an above bone structure and shoulder waist ratio. Most men don’t have this

major cope
View attachment 1688693View attachment 1688697
The taller you are the even more important a good body is in order to not look like a twink Lanklet
Probably fair. Although idk if girls like their bf to go to the gym cause they think he’ll be poached.

major cope
View attachment 1688693View attachment 1688697
if you have bad insertions and bone structure then you're not gonna look good as a gymcel either

just lmao if you think it's worth the effort to go from
FHA1oI2XoAAUyzQ

to
84918857-sexy-m%C3%A4nnliches-model-in-underwear.jpg

let alone maintaining that long term

but gymcel if you think you gotta gymcel nigga

Same as my philosophy. Progressive overload on a handful of exercises + more protein is literally all you need to do. After that, gymcelling becomes autism that will FAILO you. Imagine being a bloated, protein sharting faggot carrying tubs of chicken and rice to school, planning your periodization, calculating your volume, having horrible anxiety if you miss a meal, buying hundreds of dollars worth of supplements, etc, all the while your body hasn't changed since your first 2 years of lifting and got all of your noobie gains, and now you're just cycling between being a bloat lord and then cutting out the bloat without making any meaningful progress, fully limited by your frame, insertions, androgen receptors and myostatin genes. Being lean is also life.

This is why so many people call gymcelling cope; because a lot of gymcels do make it a cope and over-invest with no returns, meanwhile chad is roiding and eating pizza daily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
if you have bad insertions and bone structure then you're not gonna look good as a gymcel either
Well the point is that if you build your back and delt muscles you can go from average to above average shoulder width/frame. And you will also increase your shoulder waist ratio even if your shoulder waist ratio starting point was bad.
Women pretty much mostly care about if your shoulders are wide and not if they are wide because of bones or muscle size.
FHA1oI2XoAAUyzQ

to

I think it’s worth it.
Hacker has good ratios and bone structure so he can pull this look off more easily than majority of men. And still he will look like a twink in clothing which is my main point.

In order to really have the physique/body halo benefit you must look good in a T-shirt as well. Especially if you live in a country where you aren’t shirtless most of the time.

FHA1oI2XoAAUyzQ

to

Most real gymcels will say the second is DYEL and the first has never set foot in a gym.

Who is it in second pic, anyone know? I'm curious what height and weight that physique represents.

View attachment 1688644
jfl thats almost peak natty probably takes 4 years to get there with good genetics. you get benefits way below that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

FHA1oI2XoAAUyzQ

to

i am sure vinnie works out to some degree

jfl thats almost peak natty probably takes 4 years to get there with good genetics. you get benefits way below that
Vinnie body?

• +1
Reactions: justadude
This x100. I was already gymmaxxed on SARMs before giving into blackpill. Mfers will really join here before even doing the necessary normie softmaxxes like gym and haircut. muh bimax and implants brah!

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob