Finally leaving - you guys can stay on here until u rope

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
The forum has collapsed, every user that I once respected have become ghosts of their previous selves. (like @the BULL who was a funny LARPER but became suicidal recently)
I have been trolling the whole time on here, either for reps or thinking of funny situations that I just posted on here and nobody ever says that I'm larping or anything.
(well some guys like @JudgeandJury caught on to that)

The point is, I am indeed 6'2 and been rated strong MTN on my real pics, I had 3 girlfriends in total and I am indeed 18 years old.
Other than that, I larped about pretty much anything. Now you might think I am saying this to save my ass, but genuinelty I used a guy from r/amiugly and searched by "17M" to find a guy that was 17 who I could larp as.

I even DMED the guy on reddit for more pics but he never gave me, I feel like an asshole for using his pics all this time and saying outrageous stuff on his behalf.
He deleted his reddit account, but if anyone wants further proof I can DM you my conversations with him lmao.

Anyways, I am actually leaving the forum forever, I am deleting my account this time. It is not even funny anymore, and most users that I liked are just gone.
It was a fun time waste type thing, but you guys are all faggots. Goodbye and hope you retarded niggers will suffer consequences from posting ur ugly mugs on here (not iasackro though, that useless rotter won't ever get a real job JFL)
@Iasacrko @Lebgfinal @Manletmachine @Beastimmung @TRUE_CEL @HernanDrago @THE LIGHTNING @PURE ARYAN GENETICS

You guys can keep on rotting on here, I'm done with this website.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, chosen-one, Deleted member 2832 and 14 others
didnt read attention seeking faggot

idc laughing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, chosen-one, Deleted member 2832 and 20 others
What did i larp about exactly
Before i got banned i Always said i wasn't slaying none of my dates since i moved out from veneto
You're Just another asshole Who shits on the less fortunate ones

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, the MOUSE, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
Good nobody cares

I’m actually mirin u leaving this shithole more than anything else u did

Tho it’s probably some sick larp like everything else and you’ll either make an alt or show up later

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
The forum has collapsed, every user that I once respected have become ghosts of their previous selves. (like @the BULL who was a funny LARPER but became suicidal recently)
I have been trolling the whole time on here, either for reps or thinking of funny situations that I just posted on here and nobody ever says that I'm larping or anything.

The point is, I am indeed 6'2 and been rated strong MTN on my real pics, I had 3 girlfriends in total and I am indeed 18 years old.
Other than that, I larped about pretty much anything. Now you might think I am saying this to save my ass, but genuinelty I used a guy from r/amiugly and searched by "17M" to find a guy that was 17 who I could larp as.

I even DMED the guy on reddit for more pics but he never gave me, I feel like an asshole for using his pics all this time and saying outrageous stuff on his behalf.
He deleted his reddit account, but if anyone wants further proof I can DM you my conversations with him lmao.

Anyways, I am actually leaving the forum forever, I am deleting my account this time. It is not even funny anymore, and most users that I liked are just gone.
It was a fun time waste type thing, but you guys are all faggots. Goodbye and hope you retarded niggers will suffer consequences from posting ur ugly mugs on here (not iasackro though, that useless rotter won't ever get a real job JFL)
@Iasacrko @Lebgfinal @Manletmachine @Beastimmung @TRUE_CEL @HernanDrago @THE LIGHTNING @PURE ARYAN GENETICS

No more anime?

Jfl at this forum full of lunatics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, chosen-one, Deleted member 2832 and 10 others
youll be back here tomorrow

you dont have the guts to follow through with anything in life

how many times did you say you want to kys you attention whore?

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, BrahminBoss, SurgeryEnjoyer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486

Fakecel attempts to dunk on Org forum dwellers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Wait so this subhuman wasn’t even you??
IMG 0506

No tag no care

Not tag no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Manletmachine
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, St.TikTokcel and Akhi
still subhuman and insufferable tho
Brutal lookz pill. Subhumans are always assumed to be non NT and NEETs even if they aren't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Iasacrko, Manletmachine and 1 other person
still subhuman and insufferable tho

Pupkin's special.

show ignored content

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 14693
didnt read attention seeking faggot

idc laughing GIF
What did i larp about exactly
Before i got banned i Always said i wasn't slaying none of my dates since i moved out from veneto
You're Just another asshole Who shits on the less fortunate ones
Good nobody cares

I’m actually mirin u leaving this shithole more than anything else u did

Tho it’s probably some sick larp like everything else and you’ll either make an alt or show up later
No more anime?
u are just the opposite side of the coin which is him
Jfl at this forum full of lunatics.
No tag no care
you are fakecel broski, you slayed more than I did at 16
Brutal lookz pill. Subhumans always are assumed to be non NT and NEETs even if they aren't.
This is my final message, I say this on GOD.
This is the reddit account of the guy I larped as, it seems he got a girlfriend that's good for him but he has some relationship issues.

Anyway if the dude that I larped as ever reads this, I'm sorry bro, but larping with ur face I did some pretty cool things too like the Looksmax Manga which I done in MS Paint and it's a masterpiece.

My last messages to some users I care about:
@Iasacrko : You are a son of a bitch, but you are a larper yourself and sometimes funny

@Lebgfinal : rope maxx bro

@the BULL : you can still turn it around bro

@TRUE_CEL : best user on here

@Xangsane : I love you bro I will miss your threads

@Masteroogway : If you are not sure of it, I promise you it is true. Take that as you will.

@thecel : keep making songs bro

@dimorphism : you got a lot of potential dawg

@Aypo129 : my best friend bro

If I didn't tag you that means u just have a forgettable name.

I know nobody cares but I wanted to tell some of y'all a proper goodbye, I am sorry to those I insulted, I never meant anything really on this website my first couple hundred posts were my real self talking (that's why people said I changed into a schizo) and then I started larping.
You guys were my friends in some fucked up kind of ways. I ascended looks wise and personality wise I got work to do and urge you guys to leave the website and work on yourself too, I am deleting my account. Goodbye

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 32968 and 7 others
This is the reddit account of the guy I larped as, it seems he got a girlfriend that's good for him but he has some relationship issues.

Anyway if the dude that I larped as ever reads this, I'm sorry bro, but larping with ur face I did some pretty cool things too like the Looksmax Manga which I done in MS Paint and it's a masterpiece.
View attachment 2443723 View attachment 2443725 View attachment 2443726

@Iasacrko : You are a son of a bitch, but you are a larper yourself and sometimes funny

@Masteroogway : If you are not sure of it, I promise you it is true. Take that as you will.

I know nobody cares but I wanted to tell some of y'all a proper goodbye, I am sorry to those I insulted, I never meant anything really on this website my first couple hundred posts were my real self talking (that's why people said I changed into a schizo) and then I started larping.
You guys were my friends in some fucked up kind of ways. I ascended looks wise and personality wise I got work to do and urge you guys to leave the website and work on yourself too, I am deleting my account. Goodbye
Mods should permanently ban this schizo, it’s becoming ridiculous now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486

View attachment 2443723 View attachment 2443725 View attachment 2443726

Thank you so much. I was looking forward to a drawing of my dick.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
I know nobody cares
you know it so why did you continue to write lnao you have way too much time on your hands scheming and larping like that on a looksmax/incel forum is insane 🤣

I’m gonna miss you bhai. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: and thanks for the nice words. Good luck in life bhai. Don’t forget me. 🥰

is is, the schizophrenic period has just reached new heights
Wait so this subhuman wasn’t even you??
View attachment 2443655
its a larp probably

Yeah now he’s making up it isn’t him as a larper myself I recognise my own

And for a nigga that litterally went into a hospital to fake his suicide it definitely is him and he’s trying to clean his name

Nobody would larp as a subhuman and ask ppl to stop posting his face after

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 14693 and Akhi
self-declared strong mtn = subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, SurgeryEnjoyer and Manletmachine

Damn you’ve been on a rampage lately.

Attachments

• IMG_7482.jpeg
    IMG_7482.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Mr. President
Good attempt trying to clear your name free of all your schizo ramblings.

Good attempt trying to clear your name free of all your schizo ramblings.
It may makes sense it was a constant larp from all the times I interacted with him. I hope mods permabanned him

Who will make looksmax.org manga now! :kys: :kys:

Not readin allat shitskinned