Finally my dad recognised my adhd

veppandi guhan

veppandi guhan

പോ മോനേ ദിനേശാ
Joined
Jun 22, 2024
Posts
2,009
Reputation
2,399
He went to a business lecture and they talked about adhd . My father recognised all patterns . And he said to me that he will buy me a medicine called omega 3 .
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away, ragingmanlet, Gudlifer and 1 other person
1790927153065

Isn't omega 3 is fish fat or smth? :soy:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Throw_Away, Mogmo and voks
They will hurl your diagnosis at your face when it helps them cope with their shitty parenting but suddenly it doesn’t exist when it’s convenient for them.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet
They will hurl your diagnosis at your face when it helps them cope with their shitty parenting but suddenly it doesn’t exist when it’s convenient for them.
Bruh when the warning that u gave me will go off? :ogre:
 
Man you are so lucky bro

My parents are completely retarded and don’t want me to go to the doctor to get a proper diagnoses

I am falling behind in school and in life in general.. nothing I can do about it

I’m honestly thinking about overdosing on the stash of DNP I have. I feel so shit tonight. Feel so tired tonight

I need to get away from my family asap
 

Similar threads

itsover74
Replies
18
Views
113
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
sørenyuko
Replies
18
Views
93
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Napoleon1800
Replies
1
Views
20
Napoleon1800
Napoleon1800
Vllyxo
Replies
11
Views
46
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
ArchangeI
Replies
18
Views
66
Crimx991
Crimx991

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top