Finally realising the problem

edgemaxx

edgemaxx

Average
Is me. And not this world or anything jfl. Its me that is rude and annoying as fuck,i am a sociopath that doesnt care about his friends or family man. Nor i carw aboit my future or slaying or anything. My mum always told me to fucking study hard or something at 6 and pursued me to study again and again. I disnt give a shit. Told me to go out and have friends but i still wanted to be home amd play video games. I got mad at anything. Literally if anyone was dying i wouldnt even give them a helping hand cuz i didnt care man. Its so ovaaa. I just cant do anything man. Whenever i start caring about something i get bored in 2 weeks and be a worthless scum again so, i cant even have friends or be loved cuz of my rude personality fuark

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, BrahminBoss, try2beme and 5 others
@rawprimal

Self improvement will definitely better your situation. Start slow and be consistent

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
i think you’re a good sweet nigger

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and edgemaxx
Honest response: you need to remove the negativity in your life like I told you no one is coming to save you only you can do it build positive relationships and seek new destinations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, edgemaxx and Lynxress
Cope

Life was ruthless to you that’s why you ended up here

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and edgemaxx
Cope

Life was ruthless to you that’s why you ended up here
Yeah but i was a bitch growing up. I got bullied cuz i made fun of my classmates instead i should have been a bully fuark

Is me. And not this world or anything jfl. Its me that is rude and annoying as fuck,i am a sociopath that doesnt care about his friends or family man. Nor i carw aboit my future or slaying or anything. My mum always told me to fucking study hard or something at 6 and pursued me to study again and again. I disnt give a shit. Told me to go out and have friends but i still wanted to be home amd play video games. I got mad at anything. Literally if anyone was dying i wouldnt even give them a helping hand cuz i didnt care man. Its so ovaaa. I just cant do anything man. Whenever i start caring about something i get bored in 2 weeks and be a worthless scum again so, i cant even have friends or be loved cuz of my rude personality fuark
Just ER nigger

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
I do the opposite but somehow ended in the same situation

• JFL
Is me. And not this world or anything jfl. It’s me that is rude and annoying as fuck,i am a sociopath that doesnt care about his friends or family man. Nor i carw aboit my future or slaying or anything. My mum always told me to fucking study hard or something at 6 and pursued me to study again and again. I disnt give a shit. Told me to go out and have friends but i still wanted to be home amd play video games. I got mad at anything. Literally if anyone was dying i wouldnt even give them a helping hand cuz i didnt care man. It’s so ovaaa. I just cant do anything man. Whenever i start caring about something i get bored in 2 weeks and be a worthless scum again so, i cant even have friends or be loved cuz of my rude personality fuark
Not ur pERsonality it’s ur looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and edgemaxx
relatable

• So Sad
Nop, the problem is that you're inkwell

• JFL
Turn To Christ and your problems will be fixed Read the bible for once

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews and edgemaxx
same bro, but guess what idgafff

• +1
I am christian
You can say you are Christian, but if you don't have faith in Christ, don't believe he is God, or don't follow his teachings, ask yourself Are you really Christian?

• Hmm...
John 15:18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first."

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and standardcel
You are going to heaven If you have Faith In Christ It's never too late In the Gospel of Luke (23:39-43), on the cross, Jesus is being crucified by two thieves. One of the thieves mocks him, but the other pleads with Jesus, acknowledging his own wrongdoing and asking Jesus to remember him. Here, Jesus replies, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."

• +1
My situation isn't good either, man. I spent my teenage years in social isolation and didn't develop social skills.

• So Sad