finally showing my face SO RATE ME

Not posting pics on this forum lol. Not getting doxed espically with the TikTok invasion.

But here’s some proof
IMG 0571
IMG 0523
IMG 0526

u can easily fraud pics online + all of those foids are hideous
Cope their mtb. You’re just angry I’m not sucking u off like all these bluepillers. Face it nogger your ltn. Hit the gym and Looksmax lol.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and vinotinto2026
Cope their mtb. You’re just angry I’m not sucking u off like all these bluepillers. Face it nogger your ltn. Hit the gym and Looksmax lol.
ik im ltn but still those foids are hideous, no way you would settle with mtb. also if you have to fraud then you arent attractive

Subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: neverchadlite, Ragnar, MKBHD and 9 others
Way too fem looking

ik im ltn but still those foids are hideous, no way you would settle with mtb. also if you have to fraud then you arent attractive
Naw stanardcels are autistic I would settle for mtb tbh. If I ascend mabey I'll go higher but I'm just htn right now sadly :(.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
hahaha, he would probably get you kidnapped and suck out all your adrenochrome if you ever did that
He will take his bbc so he rates him mtn at best

Lol shows wizz one of the easiest same tier as yubo. Also P in V all that matters
blud if that were the case then why dont you go looking for grannies to fuck n cum in?

jesus i dont think ill get aroused if the person im fucking/going to fuck is not attractive to me.

my standards are: either they have a thick and curvy body with mtb tier face or they have a htb-stacy tier face.

blud if that were the case then why dont you go looking for grannies to fuck n cum in?

jesus i dont think ill get aroused if the person im fucking/going to fuck is not attractive to me.

my standards are: either they have a thick and curvy body with mtb tier face or they have a htb-stacy tier face.
Standardcel. You’d have to Looksmax a lot to get that tier of woman lol, woman only date up unless your HTN+. MTNs struggle to even get their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
you look like one of those kids in the back of the classroom who draws anime characters and is quiet. you’re not hideous but lmao you got a way to go

ur literally gl, ignore users bitching cuz u dont have jon hexum pheno

insane harmony

38476.jpg

its always a sorry sight when gl guys get forcefed malegaze and think they need a jaw like this to be hot

MTN with HTN/Chadlite potential, get lean you have face fat

Mtn

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
schery didn't leave, he just transforms

its because i haven't showered since thursday night because i ran out of my bar soap. itll probably come tuesday tho
Don’t wash your hair with soap???

Stfu retard thats not htn 😹
I shouldve specified, i think hes a HTN for an indigenous southern american, but hes MTN in Europe/North America.

I shouldve specified, i think hes a HTN for an indigenous southern american, but hes MTN in Europe/North America.
in person people have told me i look very intimidating, also i look way better in mirrors and on top of that if i were 6"2+ i would 100% be Strong chadlite-weak chad

I've sent an email to Netflix to see if they can arrange a cast for you so you can be Pickle in the Baki live action. easy moneymaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
This the kind of face, that with a little few tweaks here and there of surgery or implants, can get to Chadlite.

You're just lacking a more full midface and slightly more sharpness around the gonion angle.

You actually have the face of a decently attractive woman.

You either have to pretty boy max, or improve your mid face and/or mandibular prominence somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
hed slay white girls easy bro

This the kind of face, that with a little few tweaks here and there of surgery or implants, can get to Chadlite.

You're just lacking a more full midface and slightly more sharpness around the gonion angle.

You actually have the face of a decently attractive woman.

You either have to pretty boy max, or improve your mid face and/or mandibular prominence somehow.
im probably going to fix my dental height first with starecta and then probably get mse, after that ill just hard mew and get ALF

im probably going to fix my dental height first with starecta and then probably get mse, after that ill just hard mew and get ALF

Yeah your palate is narrow. That's why and you need a full midface to achieve Chadlite, as an ethnic.

MTN? blud if i grow to be 6"2+ ill be strong chadlte. and thats only if i look the same that i look like right now.

if i get starecta, ALF, MSE ill be chad 100% also my hair will keep growing since i dont have the balding gene.

not to mention that after i get all those orthodontic appliances i could surgerymaxx too if i want