Finally some good Indian representation in hollywood!

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
As a regular watcher of Hollywood. I find it frustrating everytime I see an indian character on screen. I cringe everytime. literally everytime. There hasn't been 1 good masculine Indian character in Hollywood ever. Now you would say its the same with Bollywood? nope its not.

leftist Bollywood Propaganda has always shown cumskins as good, virtuous, masculine & saviors.

However Indian man representation in American media is always the same old low-IQ recycled stereotypes over and over again.

and literally every other show.

The only representation I ever liked was ray from Daredevil

a no-non sense indian masculine man going against the system, protecting his family, and kicking ass. even though the hindi in the show was fake. but i still give them props for adding him to daredevil even though there was no ray in the comics.

however, I feel there's hope after this in the new movie gray man
you see a south Indian man cucking cumskins.

Imo its revolutionary and studies have shown us over and over again how media impacts culture and dating.

what do you think bhai's?

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9779 and 18 others
Flash season 6 has sendhil as the main love interest bhai

• Love it
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
This is because Indian still have deep love for their colonizers while literally everyone is disgusted by the smell of curry oozing from your average dalit joke

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 16474 and 11 others
Ngl bro you lot should just probably return to the home land for any chance of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18694 and 2 others
holy fuck at tagging all those users, those guys are all fucking Indian?! I swear thatโ€™s 90% of the forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 9779, IncelsBraincels and 2 others
@MarkCorrigan Dravidianpill.

• +1
As a regular watcher of Hollywood. I find it frustrating everytime I see an indian character on screen. I cringe everytime. literally everytime. There hasn't been 1 good masculine Indian character in Hollywood ever. Now you would say its the same with Bollywood? nope its not.

leftist Bollywood Propaganda has always shown cumskins as good, virtuous, masculine & saviors.
View attachment 1779649View attachment 1779650

However Indian man representation in American media is always the same old low-IQ recycled stereotypes over and over again.
View attachment 1779659
View attachment 1779660View attachment 1779663

View attachment 1779664
a no-non sense indian masculine man going against the system, protecting his family, and kicking ass. even though the hindi in the show was fake. but i still give them props for adding him to daredevil even though there was no ray in the comics.

Imo its revolutionary and studies have shown us over and over again how media impacts culture and dating.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord

Well which Indian stereotype is more common, the negative stereotype or the positive one?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I don't watch cuckiwood anymore, precisely mainstream movies, they've started heavily promoting LGBTQ feminism and other satanic agendas in their movies, not worth anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 14262 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Well which Indian stereotype is more common, the negative stereotype or the positive one?
Stereotypes are always negative. Itโ€™s not right to stereotype 1.8 billion people into few broad terms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
coping curries are funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9779, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
I don't watch cuckiwood anymore, precisely mainstream movies, they've started heavily promoting LGBTQ feminism and other satanic agendas in their movies, not worth anymore
One thing about American left is that they will always bring diversity in cuckiwood. However Indian men gets cucked more than whites in Hollywood. Hollywood is racist only to Indian men. And to some degree to Other swarthy caucasoids as well. However other swarthy caucasoids donโ€™t have neither good nor bad representation but in case of Indian men itโ€™s always bad. Hollywood is an orgy of 8 white and 2 black men and includes 100 women of all ethnicity.
Itโ€™s a cumskin propaganda. Hollywood liberals are more racist than conservatives. And miss no opportunity to cuck the Indian man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Danish_Retard
it's called virtue signalling by the casting director. do you really think a 130lb curry manlet with a face rounded by estrogen would be effective at fighting?

muh magical asian kung fu man is a subset of this:

this guy would die in real life against an average drunk normie, but in the movie he's impervious lol

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Moggie, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
it's called virtue signalling by the casting director. do you really think a 130lb curry manlet with a face rounded by estrogen would be effective at fighting?

muh magical asian kung fu man is a subset of this:

this guy would die in real life against an average drunk normie, but in the movie he's impervious lol

130lb Indian man blah blah

Cumskincope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9779 and 8 others
Bhai I already said that Indians will get kpop-tier halo once the Indian man is properly represented in the film industry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Shrek2OnDvD, comfortably dumb and 1 other person
Bhai I already said that Indians will get kpop-tier halo once the Indian man is properly represented in the film industry.
the jalebi baby song got pretty popilar and zayn malik i guess but thats pretty much about it

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
that guy from the resident (that show about doctors) looks pretty good. not like a model/high sex appeal guy, but just isn't paying the ethnic tax

8c6c7908dff5f2a3e53a2f546c79bc96.jpg

this one

• +1
One thing about American left is that they will always bring diversity in cuckiwood. However Indian men gets cucked more than whites in Hollywood. Hollywood is racist only to Indian men. And to some degree to Other swarthy caucasoids as well. However other swarthy caucasoids donโ€™t have neither good nor bad representation but in case of Indian men itโ€™s always bad. Hollywood is an orgy of 8 white and 2 black men and includes 100 women of all ethnicity.
Itโ€™s a cumskin propaganda. Hollywood liberals are more racist than conservatives. And miss no opportunity to cuck the Indian man
Why should I feel bad for a races representation when curries actively discriminate against 80% of the brown and dark population in their own Bollywood? Fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and dirtydorito
Brutal mog
2985159 1657816134483

Can't believe they are the same species

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Brutal mog
View attachment 1779949
Can't believe they are the same species
I don't think it's brutal mog considering Aamir was much older than him.

idk man looks like the same species to me. if anything one can argue Aamir mogs here because of his compact mid-face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CsCurry, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Massive cope
I mean sure even if it's a mog it's not a massive mog like you are saying. It's a case of .5 - 1psl. A brutal mog is what I consider to be 2psl+

I mean sure even if it's a mog it's not a massive mog like you are saying. It's a case of .5 - 1psl. A brutal mog is what I consider to be 2psl+
He mogs him into back to the British raj stop coping
Look how the Indian actor looks low class also found out he is 5" 5 jfl

I am not coping. I am saying you he mogs him PSL. but not brutal. Also, height doesn't matter when you are a Bollywood billionaire. the other guy is literally a nobody.

I am not coping. I am saying you he mogs him PSL. but not brutal. Also, height doesn't matter when you are a Bollywood billionaire. the other guy is literally a nobody.
Lol @ForeverRecession we need ride this forum of curries asap

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 14160
Why should I feel bad for a races representation when curries actively discriminate against 80% of the brown and dark population in their own Bollywood? Fuck them
Yep this is fair.

Plus stereotypes are generally true, which is why they can exist.

The curry stereotype doesn't hold true for 100% of Indians, but it holds true for well over 80%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, PrinceLuenLeoncur, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 1 other person
Ngl bro you lot should just probably return to the home land for any chance of life

He'd be a lot happier than trying so hard where he currently is.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

View attachment 1779659

View attachment 1779664

Legit south Asians have been ruined by the media nothing else
So much so at times even this guy may encounter issues jfl
Imagine if Rohit khandelwal was a Hollywood actor would change the perception massively

A legit Chad Preet mogging in movies

Attachments

• c3c1fa0cc211c50157e2da2422ec16f9.jpeg
    c3c1fa0cc211c50157e2da2422ec16f9.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Shrek2OnDvD
Imagine if Rohit khandelwal was a Hollywood actor would change the perception massively

Them Hollywood producers always pick the nerdiest, most unattractive curries. Racism in the media is a massive problem, and not enough people are talking about it

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
Lol irl this curry muncher would get this teeth kicked in
They calll this low tier normie a star lol ๐Ÿคฃ

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Yep this is fair.

Plus stereotypes are generally true, which is why they can exist.

The curry stereotype doesn't hold true for 100% of Indians, but it holds true for well over 80%
pakis and punjabis arent failoed hard tho,

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Chinacurry
hirthik mogs him
Hrithik roshan yaadein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Stereotypes are always negative. Itโ€™s not right to stereotype 1.8 billion people into few broad terms.
stereotypes exist for a reason
and yes you find 1 or 3 million people who don't fit the stereotype but that's irrelevant

would look like shit only whites and blacks can be Hollywood hero not some Mumbai curry

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
holy fuck at tagging all those users, those guys are all fucking Indian?! I swear thatโ€™s 90% of the forum
site is mostly white...
1-png.1599726

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
That 6% indian figure is gigacope tbh, 20% of users that frequently post here are from the Indian subcontinent
Cope. Many here seethe about Indians. so thread come out as Indian. No one lies in an anonymous form dumbass

stereotypes exist for a reason
and yes you find 1 or 3 million people who don't fit the stereotype but that's irrelevant

would look like shit only whites and blacks can be Hollywood hero not some Mumbai curry
2985573 cumskincope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Cope. Many here seethe about Indians. so thread come out as Indian. No one lies in an anonymous form dumbass
Bruh lots of users that post here most frequently are Indian, specifically on off topic jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
1657816134483-png.1779649
Lol, the British are the villains in that movie, like in many other Bollywood movies. They are also frequently shown as abusing their white women, until and Indian hero steps in and saves them from the evil white man.

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 17311
Caging @ this coping cumskins ITT bhai

@.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, IncelsBraincels and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

View attachment 1779659

View attachment 1779664

Very good representation. We need more stuff like this however as Iโ€™ve said before you are also representation. How you act when you go outside will also determine how Indian men are perceived in the west. All in all this is a good start. If I remember correctly there was also some motorcycle thriller show that had an Indian as the main character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Ur my bitcg always remember that