Finally starting to glow up thanks to accutane and leanmaxxing

Deleted member 8354

Deleted member 8354

Humble And Based
Started taking accutane march 1th this year and honestly it was literally hell, i was at 20% bf, + water retention that made me look even puffier, also my skin turned into complete shit due to the purging state, it all changed in the last month when i stopped working out and lost 5kg of weight, and accutane finally started working, acne started clearing, i still got bad acne scars but its better than ever before and my face is starting to get leaner. My skin texture is still pretty bad and i'm still experiencing water retention from accutane so when i don't drink enough water my face gets puffy, also skin texture and skin looks a little dull because of the dry skin effect u get from accutane. Now i got 7 days left until i'm done with accutane and i can't wait until it's over so i can start tanning again, (literally been inside this whole year so i look like a corpse lmao), and also cant wait until the skin hydration/plumpness comes back so my skin finally looks healthy/youthful again.

Here's some before and after pics for now. I also need to note that i only put my best cherry picked pictures in the after trying to look as good as possible. Anyways next looksmaxing is growing hair out, getting tanned, start working out again, increase muscle mass while remaining at a low body fat percentage.

Anyways good luck to you all.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, Idrissmaxxing, SOS-Sonic and 15 others
Good job man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 15343 and Deleted member 8354
Bravo 👏 a nice 👍🏿

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 8354
Started taking accutane march 1th this year and honestly it was literally hell, i was at 20% bf, + water retention that made me look even puffier, also my skin turned into complete shit due to the purging state, it all changed in the last month when i stopped working out and lost 5kg of weight, and accutane finally started working, acne started clearing, i still got bad acne scars but its better than ever before and my face is starting to get leaner. My skin texture is still pretty bad and i'm still experiencing water retention from accutane so when i don't drink enough water my face gets puffy, also skin texture and skin looks a little dull because of the dry skin effect u get from accutane. Now i got 7 days left until i'm done with accutane and i can't wait until it's over so i can start tanning again, (literally been inside this whole year so i look like a corpse lmao), and also cant wait until the skin hydration/plumpness comes back so my skin finally looks healthy/youthful again.

Here's some before and after pics for now. I also need to note that i only put my best cherry picked pictures in the after trying to look as good as possible. Anyways next looksmaxing is growing hair out, getting tanned, start working out again, increase muscle mass while remaining at a low body fat percentage.

Anyways good luck to you all.

Mirin, gymmaxx and train your neck asap though mate

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 15434 and 1 other person
You look very similar to me, except you have a good degree of forward growth :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8354

• JFL
From degenerate stoner to aryan master race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Deleted member 8354
Good job. Hope it stays away permently. If it doesn't you need to add some retin a, adapalene or Benzoyl peroxide. You need to test if some causes irritation or redness.

• +1
you look good ma friend:y'all:
maybe lips and eyeleashes can be improved for easy pal gain

• +1
very good ascension
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 15434 and Deleted member 8354
Good job. Hope it stays away permently. If it doesn't you need to add some retin a, adapalene or Benzoyl peroxide. You need to test if some causes irritation or redness.
Thanks!
Haha, actually retin a is what made me go on accutane in the first place, it gave me horrible cystic acne and scars. Never gonna use a skincare product in my entire life after i'm done with accutane. Gonna instead focus more on general health and that beauty comes from mostly within, being healthy, eating healthy, staying hydrated, cardio etc.

Skincare is mostly a scam in my book, if ur not using it for medical skin problems.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Pumanator and .👽.
How nice it must be to be naturally good looking...

• JFL
Reactions: CopingHard
Good job bro
Jfl at this

IMG 20210927 180007

• JFL
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Deleted member 8354
How nice it must be to be naturally good looking...
Actually not entirely true, i was decent looking as a kid until puberty started for me. I got pretty damn recessed during my development. It was when i started improving my posture, working out, mewing when i noticed my face getting more forward grown, without that i would probably still be recessed. I was also skinny fat due to extremely bad posture. I got made fun of my looks everyday, so much that would make you want to kill yourself. I also was one of the shortest guys in a class of about 50 guys when i was 15 years old at 162cm. :feelswhy:. Rough times, i experienced true black pill back then. And i will never ever be the same because of my experience back then. But luckily puberty started doing its thing and i got a growth spurt and went from 160cm to 174 during 2018, and now i am about 178-179cm. Probably wont become any taller because of accutane. SO DAMN CLOSE TO 180cm.:feelswah: but could have been way worse tbh i got lucky.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 15343
5 PSL at least in my opinion. Are you NT?

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
What do you look like?
More recessed but same phenotype for sure. I'd love to post my face here but I am careermaxxing so probably won't ever happen.