Finally taking looksmaxxing seriously

virginslayerdriller

virginslayerdriller

Iron
I have finally decided to looksmaxx seriously. I had wasted 4 years doing nothing, seeing dreams of getting a nice girlfriend. Without looks it's not possible to get female attention. I have realised this. It's just LLL(LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS). I know I am just a normie according to my tinder and real life experiences. I am depressed for the last 4 years because of unable to get a nice gf. I am now 17 now and honestly i am very educated in lookism. I analysed myself, find out my smv and where i stand in the dating market. I remember a 14 year girl approached me when i was 16 (last year) but i got disgusted, she was ugly looking and sigltly overweight. I can't believe that i am so ugly that i can only get 2/10 foids that no one wants them. :feelswhy: I am so depressed that i cried many times. How i end up being so ugly. This isn't fair at all, all good-looking guys getting girls, slaying, having a gf, enjoying life, while i am doing nothing as no girl wants me.

It's very easy to fix my virgin life i need to increase my looks.

I analysed myself and researched scientific looksmaxxing methods, not the cope ones like bonesmashing and mewing. i don't wanna waste time anymore.

I decided to frame maxx (gaining 25 kg) 9neck training) and beard maxx using minoxidil and derma roller. (i have okay beard genes) and some basic skin and hai care and lifts for height.

I am underweight for my height and very skinny.

I wanna complete this softmaxxing before 18 so that i can move on to surgery maxxing.

Now i have done some research and according to my calculations i may be able to get a 15 year becky after the maxxing(gym and beard).

Now i am in touch with the reality and i know how far i can go with surgery maxxing and softmaxxing. But i am still scared and feeling sad if i will ever get a nice gf

I think what if nothing happens after looksmaxxing because i don't wanna end alone or betabuxx or have a 2/10 girl. But i will try every possible way to looksmaxx and if i don't ascend i will cope or rope. IDK. But i am sure i will be heart broken that i am so ugly i can't get a girl to love me. Life is sometimes so sad.

I decided to document every thing here and on my Instagram @virginslayer_driller I just hope i can escape my lonely life. i wanna live a life i don't wanna rope.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, HerpDerpson and Rizzler
Dnrd but good luck

how would gaining 25kg and beardmaxxing help if you are as ugly as you claim?
I am not ugly. I claim to be normie. But no beautiful girl will date a normie.