Finally that pic of zuzia in good quality and one bonus pic

Pietrosiek why dont you just ignore the users that annoy you?
i cant, they live in my head rent free and i just keep imagining them fucking my oneitis. I want to know what they post too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, LookistWorld, BigBiceps and 2 others
How long is her dick?

we dont have blacks in Poland you idiot
Ah ok, I thought zuzia was the one fucking the tyrone, but you were talking of blackboyo. nvm I'm on my own worlds rn.

Dude not everybody has your high standards, you only want stacy
stacies that i want would love to fuck him while they wouldnt even look at me

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell
i just cant stand it, everybody here is fucking chad. I just want fucking cry. Fuck you all
you are on a looksmaxxing site and you dont even looksmax, you can be closer to chad

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
you are on a looksmaxxing site and you dont even looksmax, you can be closer to chad
who cares? i dont want other man to be chads. Fuk, blackboyo, michael and few other motherfuckers are slayers. Thats my problem

who cares? i dont want other man to be chads. Fuk, blackboyo, michael and few other motherfuckers are slayers. Thats my problem
if you were chad yourself you wouldnt care, you only care cause they slay and you dont

• +1
if you were chad yourself you wouldnt care, you only care cause they slay and you dont
my oneitis would rather fuck them than me. i cant even fap or think about foids without pain from knowing that

• So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
@jm10 what you think about zuzia bro?

cute, why?
what why? i want to know your opinion about new pics. Anyway some dj is commenting on her profile pic on facebook. He status mog me hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
what why? i want to know your opinion about new pics. Anyway some dj is commenting on her profile pic on facebook. He status mog me hard
Don’t worry bro she’s not out of your league if you looksmax. You still have time unlike myself

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Don’t worry bro she’s not out of your league if you looksmax. You still have time unlike myself
you will do well

you will do well
Thanks for being so supportive bro. I don’t want you to end up like me though so please try your best in everything.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Thanks for being so supportive bro. I don’t want you to end up like me though so please try your best in everything.
youre supportive to me too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
zuzia is cute as fuck if you post more pics of her i might actually read your threads for once

• JFL
That appearance and posing is very Christian-like i presume.

damn she can get it. Is it true they like niggers in poland?
what about wiktoria?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and turkproducer
a ok, so yeah every women is slutty, idk who she fucked of course but shes slutty for sure
yeah you should presume that most women are but don’t rule out the possibility of women who aren’t slutty, they do exist bro.
I don’t lie bro
weren’t you virgin when you joined this site jfl

yeah you should presume that most women are but don’t rule out the possibility of women who aren’t slutty, they do exist bro.
i dont want to have hopes