rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
This is how I make my money
I've built up a credit score of 812 in my mid 20s doing this

Finance a high end MacBook, iPhones, Peloton bikes etc and sell them

Pay off each monthly payment in full, but use all the leftover money to invest

It's basically a zero interest cash advance that builds credit

Then I also always offer to use my card when going anywhere with friends or family and have them give me the cash, so I build the credit and acquire the points on my credit, as well as get the cash advance from them giving me the money months before I have to pay the money back on my credit card, mogs

NEVER BUY THINGS WITH CASH OR DEBIT CARD!

• +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, oppastoppathe2nd and Deleted member 32485
why would somebody buy these things from you at full price, instead of from the store?

why would somebody buy these things from you at full price, instead of from the store?
I either find ways to get them cheaper, get things that are selling out, or I'll sell them at a very slight discount (so it would be taking a tiny bit of a loss, to get all that money + credit up front, and the money I can flip that money into becoming more than covers the losses). There are also a lot of stupid people who just assume things are a good deal when they're buying them on FB Marketplace, Craigslist, Ebay etc and don't do their research. I remember I was looking for a hockey bag and my mom found a used one on FB Marketplace for $50, that same day I found the exact same one on sale brand new for $20 at a store. If you search online marketplaces you'll often find people asking for more money than things actually cost in store, it's definitely possible to find people to fall for it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
nobody cares

nobody cares
I thought it was interesting. I mean making money off of credit card companies by simply not being a drooling retard is kind of water, but I've not heard of this specifically.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
I thought it was interesting. I mean making money off of credit card companies by simply not being a drooling retard is kind of water, but I've not heard of this specifically.
I remember who you are because of your 🤓 responses

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
great post bro. this will save so much money in the future from insurance and mortagge

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck

Then I also always offer to use my card when going anywhere with friends or family and have them give me the cash, so I build the credit and acquire the points on my credit, as well as get the cash advance from them giving me the money months before I have to pay the money back on my credit card, mogs

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
nice propaganda, glowie

Flipping but with extra danger