Financial Independence before 35

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
> Live in the USA
> pick up a trade that's in demand (do your own research)
> get charities and governments to sponsor your education (there are alot of them willing to help, especially trades). Sympathymaxxing works for poorfags
> work part-time and come out with little to no debt
> Start out making $40k+ depending on the field. Some trades make much much more and ofc, it depends on the city you live in.
> live in a place with a low cost of living. If there's an opportunity to move with a lower cost of living but a similar pay, do it. Lol inb4 fags whining abt "but muh family. i wont be able to see them". You can always travel to see people.
> Set a budget and stick to it.
> Save and invest the rest. Diversify your investments. Find side hustles and pick up some personal finance courses. You want to understand how an economy works and how financial markets work to fully take advantage of it. Read a couple books to to pair them with the courses. And if you live in a decent sized city (aside from the tons of ones online), there are usually meetups around personal finance and free classes sponsored by charities/gov programs.
> Repeat this process. When it comes to business and investing, the most important thing you need to know is that equity is king. So if you do plan on starting legitimate side hustles, you may want to think in depth on how you can 1. get it registered and 2. get it automated/outsourced ("Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You"). If your business, side hustle or not, cannot run without you, you're limiting your potential to build up equity, which is where majority of wealth comes from.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Alexanderr, Deleted member 4804 and 16 others
Also, dont have fucking kids. For the love of god, don't have kids. Don't knock up some woman lmao. You're basically asking to stay poor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Alexanderr, Deleted member 4804 and 9 others
Born in the USA! Why do you want to move to US? Which state?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13591
Taxes are so high hard to be financially independent

Only hope is to buy land to rent out, but with corona hoax part 2 coming out soon not a wise investment

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5969
Born in the USA! Why do you want to move to US? Which state?
I live in the midwest, where it's dirt cheap to live. Currently saving and investing 70%+ of my income.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Hector and owlofathena
Taxes are so high hard to be financially independent

Only hope is to buy land to rent out, but with corona hoax part 2 coming out soon not a wise investment
I'm personally not a fan of real estate. I prefer equity in businesses.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Marsiere214
Where is the best place to live in US?
Depends on what your definition of "best" is. The USA is huge, ofc, and everything comes at a cost.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Real estate use ti never lose value

But with depopulation it just might
Ehhh. I mean, yah, if you want something that "doesn't lose value" (which I personally don't agree with), go for it. But I'd say to only invest in real estate if you want some "passive" income (which alot of it will not be passive unless you outsource it to a management company, which eats up alot of your profits). I also don't like the concept of being stuck in some long contract with financers, which is why i'm personally anti-real estate.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Depends on what your definition of "best" is. The USA is huge, ofc, and everything comes at a cost.
Definitely not LA. Am not from there Scotland Glasgow here. But am guessing Massachusetts would be good but not sure

Definitely not LA. Am not from there Scotland Glasgow here. But am guessing Massachusetts would be good but not sure
I personally don't like giving people suggestions on where to live lol. You have to do your own research. This is because alot of things can vary depending on where you go. Cultures, leisure, religion, politics, job opportunities, weather, geography, cost of living, etc. Cities and states are more well known for certain things than others and if you aren't used to being around certain types of people or cultures, you'll have a bad living experience. The same goes for jobs, politics, and costs of living. Industries may be big in some states/cities but small in others. It literally depending on what the job market/industry is you're aiming for, the type of people you want to be around, and the weather/geography you're willing to take.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and owlofathena
> Live in the USA
> pick up a trade that's in demand (do your own research)
> get charities and governments to sponsor your education (there are alot of them willing to help, especially trades). Sympathymaxxing works for poorfags
> work part-time and come out with little to no debt
> Start out making $40k+ depending on the field. Some trades make much much more and ofc, it depends on the city you live in.
> live in a place with a low cost of living. If there's an opportunity to move with a lower cost of living but a similar pay, do it. Lol inb4 fags whining abt "but muh family. i wont be able to see them". You can always travel to see people.
> Set a budget and stick to it.
> Save and invest the rest. Diversify your investments. Find side hustles and pick up some personal finance courses. You want to understand how an economy works and how financial markets work to fully take advantage of it. Read a couple books to to pair them with the courses. And if you live in a decent sized city (aside from the tons of ones online), there are usually meetups around personal finance and free classes sponsored by charities/gov programs.
> Repeat this process. When it comes to business and investing, the most important thing you need to know is that equity is king. So if you do plan on starting legitimate side hustles, you may want to think in depth on how you can 1. get it registered and 2. get it automated/outsourced ("Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You"). If your business, side hustle or not, cannot run without you, you're limiting your potential to build up equity, which is where majority of wealth comes from.
This is very good advice, except for the part about not having churrin.

Look at all the muslim immigrants who come to USA. They have a loy of kids and still manage to accumulate wealth.

I personally don't like giving people suggestions on where to live lol. You have to do your own research. This is because alot of things can vary depending on where you go. Cultures, leisure, religion, politics, job opportunities, weather, geography, cost of living, etc. Cities and states are more well known for certain things than others and if you aren't used to being around certain types of people or cultures, you'll have a bad living experience. The same goes for jobs, politics, and costs of living. Industries may be big in some states/cities but small in others. It literally depending on what the job market/industry is you're aiming for, the type of people you want to be around, and the weather/geography you're willing to take.
I agree. Different places aren't gonna pan out for everybody the same.

Personally, I'm looking to build a house out in Northern Louisianna. First though, I want to achieve locational independence through multiple income streams.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
This is very good advice, except for the part about not having churrin.

Look at all the muslim immigrants who come to USA. They have a loy of kids and still manage to accumulate wealth.
Kinda true tbh. I guess it really only works if there's a "team" (you are your spouse building wealth together).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Kinda true tbh. I guess it really only works if there's a "team" (you are your spouse building wealth together).
Right now I'm married with a kid on the way and living in China. I plan on coming back to the States shortly. I'm 33 years old.

The number one reason I want to go back to the States is so that my wife can acquire US citizenship. So we'll have to stay there maybe 5-7 years. While we're there we'll be based at my grandmother's house in Tennessee. I'm gonna get into the long haul trucking industry. I'll get it dialed in, but I'm hoping to be able to save and invest at least 90% of what I earn driving. I'll be living in the truck so I won't really have to worry about paying somebody rent. For the first six months my wife will be living with and working for my grandmother. She agreed to pay my wife $400 a week to cook/clean for her as well as help her buy groceries, but she'll probably hike it up a couple hundred dollars once we get there. I know my grandmother very well. After the first 6 months my wife will come on the road with me. She likes that kind of lifestyle. I'll probably drive the truck for at least two years. During that time I'm gonna study up on everything I can about personal finance/investing. After the two or so years I'm gonna see what else I can do. Money and adventure is my main focus. I'd like do maybe catch a few seasons in the Alaska fishing industry. You can make about $4,000 a month with free room and board working in a fishery. My wife can come work with me and the children can stay with my grandmother if we end up doing that. When our children come of age my wife will homeschool them. First and foremost my wife will be a homemaker. Toward the end of our stay in America I'm gonna build my small homestead in Northern Louisaina. Then we're going to Vietnam to start a business. If everything goes well I want to buy some investment properties in Malaysia or Indonesia.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lihito, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
Right now I'm married with a kid on the way and living in China. I plan on coming back to the States shortly. I'm 33 years old.

The number one reason I want to go back to the States is so that my wife can acquire US citizenship. So we'll have to stay there maybe 5-7 years. While we're there we'll be based at my grandmother's house in Tennessee. I'm gonna get into the long haul trucking industry. I'll get it dialed in, but I'm hoping to be able to save and invest at least 90% of what I earn driving. I'll be living in the truck so I won't really have to worry about paying somebody rent. For the first six months my wife will be living with and working for my grandmother. She agreed to pay my wife $400 a week to cook/clean for her as well as help her buy groceries, but she'll probably hike it up a couple hundred dollars once we get there. I know my grandmother very well. After the first 6 months my wife will come on the road with me. She likes that kind of lifestyle. I'll probably drive the truck for at least two years. During that time I'm gonna study up on everything I can about personal finance/investing. After the two or so years I'm gonna see what else I can do. Money and adventure is my main focus. I'd like do maybe catch a few seasons in the Alaska fishing industry. You can make about $4,000 a month with free room and board working in a fishery. My wife can come work with me and the children can stay with my grandmother if we end up doing that. When our children come of age my wife will homeschool them. First and foremost my wife will be a homemaker. Toward the end of our stay in America I'm gonna build my small homestead in Northern Louisaina. Then we're going to Vietnam to start a business. If everything goes well I want to buy some investment properties in Malaysia or Indonesia.
So you JBW maxxed jfl. Sounds great though

So you JBW maxxed jfl. Sounds great though
Not really. I've preferred Asians to whites ever since I was in the 3rd grade and fell in love with a little Vietnamese girl who was in the 2nd. I came to China in 2011 because I was sick of all the political correctness. America's just boring to me. I prefer the developing and 3rd world. Less rules. More arbitration, but less rules. It's simply more fun abroad. Women were the last thing on my mind when I decided to become an expat.

I'd been with all kinds of women. Well, every kind but Latino. I've messed around with plenty of white girls both before and after coming to Asia. They've got not too much to offer a guy like myself.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lihito, Yerico7 and 1 other person
sounds like a plan

Or just buy crypto and not have to do all that gay work shit
Also, dont have fucking kids. For the love of god, don't have kids. Don't knock up some woman lmao. You're basically asking to stay poor.
You're a beta

Or just buy crypto and not have to do all that gay work shit

You're a beta
No thanks. I prefer to manage my risks. Like I said, currently saving over 70% of my income. Got 1 main job, 2 side incomes, and side investments working in my favor (equity appreciation). I'm doing pretty well. Don't need some trash coins for quick riches.

• JFL
Reactions: dysgeniccollapse
No thanks. I prefer to manage my risks. Like I said, currently saving over 70% of my income. Got 1 main job, 2 side incomes, and side investments working in my favor (equity appreciation). I'm doing pretty well. Don't need some trash coins for quick riches.
If you're not at least allocating a small part of your portfolio to crypto you're just stupid though

• +1
If you're not at least allocating a small part of your portfolio to crypto you're just stupid though
There's nothing to miss out on. It would be like telling a millionaire he's missing out on an MLM. If someone is making good money already (which I am), I can careless about whatever get-rich-quick opportunity you're trying to sell me.

• JFL

Lol 4000$ per month? Which are the requeriments and where I can join as a european?

PS: I am also zhongmaxxing, currently learning 中文. But i am starting.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 12002
Lol 4000$ per month? Which are the requeriments and where I can join as a european?

PS: I am also zhongmaxxing, currently learning 中文. But i am starting.
I'm talking about working in Alaska fish processing facilities. No requirements from what I've heard. I don't know about Europeans.

How come you're learning Chinese?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Hector
I'm talking about working in Alaska fish processing facilities. No requirements from what I've heard. I don't know about Europeans.

How come you're learning Chinese?
I want to learn Chinese and then German, my "dream" is to move to Switzerland. Knowing languages is good for job opportunities. Maybe, as I am studying architecture, I can go to China to design new cool buildings. (You might know better, do they build a lot?) Also as the CHINA GDP per capita increase more people will want better houses, so I will be there haha.

But I am not closed to architecture only, I really like a lot of things, bussiness and entrepenourship (I have friends sharing ideas and all). My goal is to invest in real state and get financial independence and just casually work if I want (I like architecture ).

• +1
I want to learn Chinese and then German, my "dream" is to move to Switzerland. Knowing languages is good for job opportunities. Maybe, as I am studying architecture, I can go to China to design new cool buildings. (You might know better, do they build a lot?) Also as the CHINA GDP per capita increase more people will want better houses, so I will be there haha.

But I am not closed to architecture only, I really like a lot of things, bussiness and entrepenourship (I have friends sharing ideas and all). My goal is to invest in real state and get financial independence and just casually work if I want (I like architecture ).
Yeah, They build like crazy over here. If you live in any city you're gonna hear construction going on at all hours of the day and night. It's common to get woken up by the sound of a jackhammer or moving cranes at 3 am, or any other hour during the night.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Just sell drugs and don't get caught

Yeah, They build like crazy over here. If you live in any city you're gonna hear construction going on at all hours of the day and night. It's common to get woken up by the sound of a jackhammer or moving cranes at 3 am, or any other hour during the night.
Thats great for my proffession then.

Also if I learn chinese I will know 4, almost 5 languages.

• +1
No point in being financially independent if you don't have kids, you will die fucked in the head and alone

shit thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 12002 and .👽.
My plan is to save 10k to get a credit, buy a house with it and rent it. Get enough money from it to get another credit and buy another house and repeat 3-5 Times.

In 25 years you will never have to work again. Yea im 50yo in 25 years but better than working till 70

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 7901
My plan is to save 10k to get a credit, buy a house with it and rent it. Get enough money from it to get another credit and buy another house and repeat 3-5 Times.

In 25 years you will never worl again. Yea im 50yo in 25 years but better than working till 70
You can always live with your parents until some age and just don't spend much, I plan on living with them until 25
and save up at least $200,000, I will just buy a basic car, a very good gaming PC and make my room good, which shouldn't cost more then $15,000, if I decide not to go to uni ofc

You can always live with your parents until some age and just don't spend much, I plan on living with them until 25
and save up at least $200,000, I will just buy a basic car, a very good gaming PC and make my room good, which shouldn't cost more then $15,000, if I decide not to go to uni ofc
How do you want to save 200k? Thats unrealistic, at least for me

• +1

In 25 years you will never have to work again. Yea im 50yo in 25 years but better than working till 70
Where do you live that you can buy a house with 10K down payment lol

• JFL
  • JFL
How do you want to save 200k? Thats unrealistic, at least for me
average salary is $40,000 in my country, if you barely spend anything you can get even more easily

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Yea but thats without taxes.
income tax is usually not that high, VAT and all of the other added tax which are added with purchases are the ones that really rape you

2017 oh shit fuck white women qt asian grirls are 323237151

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12234
I needa apply to some jobs soon I have to get a job after summer school

Do whatever works for you. But us americans have it pretty easy when it comes to building wealth, I must admit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Hector and .👽.
There are good job opportunities where you live? I need to moneymaxx a bit, I was thinking into traveling for work. (I live in Europe)

There are good job opportunities where you live? I need to moneymaxx a bit, I was thinking into traveling for work. (I live in Europe)
unless you live in middle-of-no-where-town, america, there are decent job opportunities everywhere. The only difference is that industries will vary. Like if you look at tech hubs like san fransico & salt lake city and compare them to industrial/manufacturing hubs like Houston & chicago, both are good places if those are the industries you're going for. Although, most cities have a mix between white collar jobs and blue collar. And there's alot of smaller, upcoming cities where the job market is growing faster than the national average. Alot of post-college students or young adults can take advantage of that to snag up these jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
unless you live in middle-of-no-where-town, america, there are decent job opportunities everywhere. The only difference is that industries will vary. Like if you look at tech hubs like san fransico & salt lake city and compare them to industrial/manufacturing hubs like Houston & chicago, both are good places if those are the industries you're going for. Although, most cities have a mix between white collar jobs and blue collar. And there's alot of smaller, upcoming cities where the job market is growing faster than the national average. Alot of post-college students or young adults can take advantage of that to snag up these jobs.
And for low qualifications jobs? Working few months to save and return to my country.

n't have kids. Don't knock up some woman lmao. You're basically asking to stay poor.
use condom, or dont tell your real name and fuck a random thot, dissapear after, in case she gets pregnant she doesnt know who the father is

Whats your side hustle/investement. How did you learn this?

Whats your side hustle/investement. How did you learn this?
Ill break it down more in depth:
1.) My main income.
2.) Side income 1 - Freelancing from skills I acquired over the years. There are tons of freelancing sites out there and if you have anything you're good at, you can take advantage of it. You can also sell your services to friends, family, friends of family, acquaintances, etc. Word of mouth is pretty good too, depending on what you do.
3.) Side income 2 - general labor work. If you know people who can use a hand on stuff, you can help them out, which is what I do. I know people with moving companies, lawn mowing companies, and private contractors that I help from time to time. But my first side income mogs this one. I have alot of skills that I can utilize to sell to someone.
4.) Investments - I went over this in my OP. Everything I put in my post is what I personally used to get to where I am today. Took some personal finance classes/courses and read a ton of books on personal finance, business, and economics over the years. So I started to invest pretty early on. I invest in stocks and businesses. I have equity in some startups that I started with other people. If you're into business, like me, you need to know what your skills/value is from the get-go so you know what you're bringing to the table. Whether it's money, technical skills, knowledge/experience, connections, etc. As far as investing itself goes, i'd never give anyone investing advice. This is why I tell people to take a personal finance course (and read alot on it). Personal finance is personal for a reason. We all have different goals, different amount of risks tolerances, different life circumstances, etc.