Finasteride - Change of facial bone structure?

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Can finasteride cause a change of the facial bone structure?
I read that it can. There are several people talking about the changes after taking finasteride.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, CtrlAltDelete, TheEndHasNoEnd and 6 others
It probably will long term but people here cope. Or usually they think keeping hair is worth a little recession in which case they might be right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and agoostis
just get surgery

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
No it can't

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and SOS-Sonic
makes no sense. Why would it?

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 7044 and 2 others
Taking it for a few years. No changes. Not for the worse at least.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I read that it can. There are several people talking about the changes after taking finasteride.
Nah bro, fin is a 100% safe drug (as the big pharma says), the only side effects is that you'll keep your hair.
Oh, you're talking about DHT? Nah that's a TRASH HORMONE, Don't even know why men produce those in the first place. They LITERALLY USELESS after 18. Just take the tranny pill, cuz you know, hair is life.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 14774, Schizoidcel and 7 others
unrelated but was talking about fin to my urologist and he said there could be a correlation with higher risk of prostate cancer if taken for life, despite studies saying otherwise
he ended up saying "it's just hair, if it's a problem just shave it off, there are plenty of baldies with girls" :bluepill::hnghn:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, Baldingman1998, aBetterMii and 1 other person
care to elab? because reducing or blocking dht can cause a change of fat distribution as I know.
You were asking about bone structure and finasteride won't change that, unless you're taking it during or before puberty

Well you are starving your body of dht which is 5 times more masculinizing than test itself. It’s what turns a boy into a man during puberty. But once your done puberty and your bones solidify finasteride won’t do much

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Well blocking dht can also sometimes lead to gynecomastia (man tits), wouldnt it make sense that it can also change fat distribution and therefore changing facial bone strucutre?
You are a serious dumbass.
First of all, your thread title says "facial BONE structure".
Why are you bringing up fat distribution all of sudden? Fat doesnt affect bone structure and if it did, obese people would have different skulls than individuals with healthy bf.
Secondly, fin causes gyno because the tissue in that area is particulary sensitive to increase of estrogen. Increasing est wont do shit to your face.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
You were asking about bone structure and finasteride won't change that, unless you're taking it during or before puberty
well fat distrubution can also change ones face, maybe I should have said face and not facial bone structure

well fat distrubution can also change ones face, maybe I should have said face and not facial bone structure
In that case, it probably could but not by that much if you keep an eye on your diet

Nah bro, fin is a 100% safe drug (as the big pharma says), the only side effects is that you'll keep your hair.
Oh, you're talking about DHT? Nah that's a TRASH HORMONE, Don't even know why men produce those in the first place. They LITERALLY USELESS after 18. Just take the tranny pill, cuz you know, hair is life.
But Kevin Mann said...

Well blocking dht can also sometimes lead to gynecomastia (man tits), wouldnt it make sense that it can also change fat distribution and therefore changing facial bone strucutre?
Finasteride causes higher Testosterone and via Aromatase enzyme higher Estradiol....

Yes, finasteride leads to higher testosterone which means more facial masculinization. The only thing dht matters for is penile growth (not erection quality), beard, and voice. The first thing doesnt matter if youre past puberty (and it wouldnt help more than PE anyways, dht just brings you to genetic potential), beard is easily fixed with minoxidil or cheap surgery, and voice can be achieved through cheap surgery as well. Curries have the highest dht and, well, i dont have to explain my point any further.

Key takeaways: TESTOSTERONE =\= DHT
TESTOSTERONE MATTERS, NOT DHT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Schizoidcel and SOS-Sonic
Yes, finasteride leads to higher testosterone which means more facial masculinization. The only thing dht matters for is penile growth (not erection quality), beard, and voice. The first thing doesnt matter if youre past puberty (and it wouldnt help more than PE anyways, dht just brings you to genetic potential), beard is easily fixed with minoxidil or cheap surgery, and voice can be achieved through cheap surgery as well. Curries have the highest dht and, well, i dont have to explain my point any further.

How do you know curries have high dht?

I mean it's a tranny drug. maybe after 10 years

Thank you! Finally someone who knows what the are talking about, I'm just too lazy to argue with fear mongerers at this point. Its honestly hopeless.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and TheEndHasNoEnd
In the begining it was ED, in 2021 is "change of facial bones". Wow, people really don't want to bald alone :LOL:.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, SOS-Sonic and lasthope
LOL