WHY bonesmashing doesn’t work.

This, there is just way too much anecdotal evidence that bonesmashing works. U have clamping from heightmaxers which is meant to increase height and often as a side effect makes their bones in that area very thick. U have rugby players that are constantly smashing their bodies against eachother and as a result have thick frames/bones.

From a biological perspective I don’t think it makes sense that bones would not have a way of adapting to external forces…

Any force/pressure on bone will cause the bone to adapt. It could be from muscle, or it could be from a hit.
Bones get denser not bigger.
Shin bones of MMA fighters get stronger not bigger.
IF bonesmashing works why do orthodontists apply internal pressure onto the palate rather than external while doing MSE?

This, there is just way too much anecdotal evidence that bonesmashing works. U have clamping from heightmaxers which is meant to increase height and often as a side effect makes their bones in that area very thick. U have rugby players that are constantly smashing their bodies against eachother and as a result have thick frames/bones.

From a biological perspective I don’t think it makes sense that bones would not have a way of adapting to external forces…

Any force/pressure on bone will cause the bone to adapt. It could be from muscle, or it could be from a hit.
RUGBY players already having good frames from birth. You’re a very big retard if you think they grow it with “bonesmashing”

Only way to bonesmash is to develop a machine which hits your bones with constant pressure 24/7. Even then you will just look swollen.

i dont think this is actual bone tho, more like scar tissue. ive been smashing for really long time and my bones feel like theyre basically dead. i am not joking you could full force punch me in the face i would not feel anything
It’s a cope. Read my replies

Also another comment on this. Even if it were just scar tissue, how different is that really from an implant?
its basically the same as an implant, which is why i say my bones feel dead. and i dont consider this negative tbh more like a brag

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Bones get denser not bigger.
Shin bones of MMA fighters get stronger not bigger.
IF bonesmashing works why do orthodontists apply internal pressure onto the palate rather than external while doing MSE?
No the bones also get larger. For example people who compete in all-4s running have thicker than normal wrists (circumfeance). And there are tons more examples of this. As for your MSE question I don’t really understand it. Are you asking why don’t orthodontists smash your maxilla?

RUGBY players already having good frames from birth. You’re a very big retard if you think they grow it with “bonesmashing”

Only way to bonesmash is to develop a machine which hits your bones with constant pressure 24/7. Even then you will just look swollen.
No I think they develop those bones as a result of the stress they out their bodies under.

No I think they develop those bones as a result of the stress they out their bodies under.
so you believe that random forces of random strength when applies in various random amounts of time result in controlled, harmonious bone growth?
RETARD

dude i dont care what excuses you type i know how my face changed i have accurate pictures
You literally killed off your nerve endings JFL. Retard

No the bones also get larger. For example people who compete in all-4s running have thicker than normal wrists (circumfeance). And there are tons more examples of this. As for your MSE question I don’t really understand it. Are you asking why don’t orthodontists smash your maxilla?
Send the study that says that people who run on all-4s (what) have thicker wrists.
Why don’t orthodontists use internal pressure for expanding the palate rather than external which supposedly works for “bonesmashing”?

so you believe that random forces of random strength when applies in various random amounts of time result in controlled, harmonious bone growth?
RETARD
Yeah, look at LL before and afters for example.

Send the study that says that people who run on all-4s (what) have thicker wrists.
Why don’t orthodontists use internal pressure for expanding the palate rather than external which supposedly works for “bonesmashing”?

“Size and density increased at the wrist”

Why would uncontrolled, random amounts of pressure and force change a bone? Explain it with arguments
every retarded neckbeard or pencilneck egghead can make a theory. thats why theories are useless. its the outcome that matters

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Yeah, look at LL before and afters for example.
Were you dropped off by your head as a kid?
IN LL THEY LITERALLY TURN A SCREW INSIDE YOUR LEG EVERYDAY (inside pressure) THAT HAS CONTROLLED FORCES. U must be retarded

every retarded neckbeard or pencilneck egghead can make a theory. thats why theories are useless. its the outcome that matters
So you think that by hitting your bone with random pressure, time and force will change it aesthetically? You can’t even explain why without saying “Wolfs law”

High iq, idk about clamping for height max only for penis enhancement whats that

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Why would uncontrolled, random amounts of pressure and force change a bone? Explain it with arguments
Why explain it with arguments when I have a real life experiment supporting my point, and debunking yours.

Were you dropped off by your head as a kid?
IN LL THEY LITERALLY TURN A SCREW INSIDE YOUR LEG EVERYDAY (inside pressure) THAT HAS CONTROLLED FORCES. U must be retarded
Ok you’re kind of slow and your attitude is unfortunate. What happens with LL is as you can see in before and after X-rays after the bone has healed the area that grew is thicker in circumfrance than the rest of the unaffected bone. This is the body reacting to the fracture.

Attachments

• IMG_2617.png
    IMG_2617.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Wolff’s Law states that bone in a healthy animal will adapt to the loads it is placed under.

This stress must come from surrounding tissues and not external pressure.
Bone smashing does not involve the proper use of the body to form bones.

The main problem is that it’s extremely hard (or even impossible) to control the amount of external pressure that you apply to the bone. There are no tested methods or appliances that can safely and efficiently sculpt your bones.

Rather than activating bone-building osteoblasts, bone smashing triggers swelling and inflammation from soft tissue trauma.

Repeated blunt force damages blood vessels, leading to fluid build-up and oedema. It can also cause microtears in facial muscles and damage to the facial fat pads.

At best, minor microfractures may heal with added mineralisation. But swelling and scar tissue are more likely outcomes than symmetrical "bone gains

These fractures heal with thickened bone tissue, but in an uncontrolled, asymmetrical manner. The end result is disfigurement rather than enhanced aesthetic.

Natural/mechanical stress change bone structure through controlled pressure that are almost risk-free and more predictable.

If you are wondering whether you should hit yourself in the face with a hammer, the answer is typically no.
I'm just gonna pretend I didn't read this....

High iq, idk about clamping for height max only for penis enhancement whats that
I don’t know the method very well but basicaly you clamp down with heavy force around the end of long bones and supposedly it causes new bone to form. Likely for the same reasons that something like bonesmashing would work.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: darkromantica and Clavicular
Gymmax, fix your hygiene, wear 1 inch shoe lifts and normie bullshit, you won’t be able to get any kind of surgeries underage and don’t do peptides.
i gymcel sprint sports all the nt shit i fraud height aswell anythin else

also how else would u explain devon larrats growth in his one arm after he trained only one arm for arm wrestling for couple of years

You are very stupid.
THAT IS MUSCLE.
HE TRAINED HIS ONE ARM MORE THAN THE OTHER
what the fuck lol his arm grew in LENGTH watch his vid where he measures his arms im not retarded holy shit :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back