Finasteride effects

Gobnull

Gobnull

Chess Addict
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Posts
5,568
Reputation
12,263
Been on with for almost 2 months now
Haven’t gotten any side effects
in fact my cumshots are going further
It has gotten more range
 
Don't know but I need to get on it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gobnull
Didn’t know vendors shipped to Afghanistan :think:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gobnull
Didn’t know vendors shipped to Afghanistan :think:
The pharmacist i go to is a high iq guy
Orders it from indiamart :lul:
Getting on it at 17 is the most brutal part
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ragingmanlet
The pharmacist i go to is a high iq guy
Orders it from indiamart :lul:
Getting on it at 17 is the most brutal part
Probably some corrupt ass pharmacist bro

I know how Afghanistan is :feelshaha:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gobnull
Probably some corrupt ass pharmacist bro

I know how Afghanistan is :feelshaha:
He is from ur province
I got xanax, methylphenidate and some other illegal things from him
The only thing he doesn’t give me is pregab:feelswhy:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
He is from ur province
I got xanax, methylphenidate and some other illegal things from him
The only thing he doesn’t give me is pregab:feelswhy:
Mirin bro ur lucky asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gobnull
Nigga do u still self hate as much or nah? :lul:
Has ur life gotten any better?
No bro that shit was lame asf

Fuck white people lowk

They’re evil asf

And my life isn’t any better unfortunately :fuk: but at least I started looksmaxxing and losing weight
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gobnull
No bro that shit was lame asf

Fuck white people lowk

They’re evil asf

And my life isn’t any better unfortunately :fuk: but at least I started looksmaxxing and losing weight
Have u gotten taller?
Nigga u legit make me never wanna leave Afg ever
It’s like heaven compared to there
Hypergamy doesn’t exist
Ive seen stacies getting married to 5’3 subhumans
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Have u gotten taller?
Nigga u legit make me never wanna leave Afg ever
It’s like heaven compared to there
Hypergamy doesn’t exist
Ive seen stacies getting married to 5’3 subhumans
No bro.. stil 5’6 :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

I wish I never came to America bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gobnull

Similar threads

revelations214
Replies
1
Views
15
revelations214
revelations214
lockhead
Replies
0
Views
27
lockhead
lockhead
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
75
mangotimer
mangotimer
HST
Replies
14
Views
108
D69mo
D69mo
BraveCake
Replies
0
Views
33
BraveCake
BraveCake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top