Finasteride gang wya?

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
Any finasteride bros here? My diffuse thinning is becoming too much to keep ignoring it, need some testimonials
I'm 20.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, ErbCel, rand anon and 1 other person
limp dick gang wya

Limp dick or ugly invisible bald guy who will get no pussy anyway? I know which im choosing. + not everyone who takes fin ends up with limp dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, ErbCel, jabaduk and 2 others
Limp dick or ugly invisible bald guy who will get no pussy anyway? I know which im choosing. + not everyone who takes fin ends up with limp dick
what makes me afraid is the potential "brain sides"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
what makes me afraid is the potential "brain sides"
you're already low iq, so i dont think your iq can get much lower. so dont worry about it

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Nisse and Deleted member 17829
topical dutasteride>

Any finasteride bros here? My diffuse thinning is becoming too much to keep ignoring it, need some testimonials
I'm 20.

I've taken fin for years.
Massively slowed down hair loss.
I don't have any side effects.

However i have heard brutal side effects like it can cause limp dick but also it can fucking shrink your dick JFL

you're already low iq, so i dont think your iq can get much lower. so dont worry about it
keep crying for 99th percentile looksmax users

I've taken fin for years.
Massively slowed down hair loss.
I don't have any side effects.

However i have heard brutal side effects like it can cause limp dick but also it can fucking shrink your dick JFL
when did you start bro (age)

@Balding exPrettyboy did

Far too high a risk

suifuel it's over for me
soon no more hoes

0.33mg fina + topical minox + topical RU58654675497658585765765765r6758585765675675765

user

@Balding exPrettyboy did

Far too high a risk
It’s over
BC7ECA96 9961 4B5C 885D 0BA0A1155ACB

Imagine thinking you can nuke DHT levels the most important hormone for masculinization and not have any bad side effects jfl. Anybody who tells you it’s fine is a Jewish pharma shill.

[IMG alt="...."]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/20/20224.jpg?1659062620[/IMG]

Last edited:
fin+minox checkin in

Would taking fin on a cycle counter some of the side effects?

if i take it ill take it after 25. dht is heavily involved in bone development in males especially in areas like the jaw. much more important than testosterone due to it being androgenic. obviously.

DHT treatments also increased most cancellous bone formation indices over OVX controls. While estrogen is known to preserve skeletal mass by reducing bone turnover, DHT increased skeletal mass by promoting bone growth and formation with concomitant increases in total body mass

even still idk if i would take it. not sure if hair is that important to me to risk affecting my actual face or bone development. if you are lifting weights being able to form new bone is essential for adding more muscle mass and not getting injured. thats why people who use their bodies have thicker bones than those who don't. also clavicles and frame could be halted by stopping dht production.

im aware that castrated men grew taller, however height is a very complex issue. growth plates close partly due to onset of puberty, but its very complex. also the tall castrated guys are thin bones and an undrefined bone structure. dht however is highly associated directly with facial masculinity. there is a rat like persistence from pharma companies to downplay any of the positive affects of dht which is why you never hear good things about it. but its not useless by any means and there are naturally consequences for cutting it out completely.

using any sort of common sense will tell you that this drug over the long term is not going to give you devestating side effects, but it will certainly have negative effects on your bone structure over the years and make you look and probably behave in a more feminine manner. no research is done on proving that finasteride could harm you. there is no profit in that.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 20631
It’s over
View attachment 1825411

Imagine thinking you can nuke DHT levels the most important hormone for masculinization and not have any bad side effects jfl. Anybody who tells you it’s fine is a Jewish pharma shill.

[IMG alt="...."]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/20/20224.jpg?1659062620[/IMG]

all the potential side effects pale in comparison to being bald lol

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
I took it for a while when I was 19. Didn't have side effects except for waterier cum which was coming back to normal by the day. I used it for a few months. I stopped it because I was a dumbass coper thinking it would slow my beard development or prevent me from growing anymore. I'm gonna go back to it soon. I'm just gonna lose weight because the worse side effect is gyno and don't want to risk it.
Basically, I have a theory that fin sides only happen to people with unideal hormonal profiles (a lot of these people also happen to be balding). So anyone that is vitamin deficient, overall unhealthy, stressed, fat or even low T or high E is at risk of catching sides. Sides are really rare and fin even increases your T if you have low E and decent T (the DHT that is gone becomes T instead of becoming E in the case of healthy males). Sides are really rare, don't think about them. If you're healthy your chances of getting them are so low.
Also you can slowly start taking fin (half pills, and taking every other day or once to twice a week at first) and gradually increase. Or you can just take the topical which has even less side effects than the 1% of regular fin.
So in conclusion, just be healthy and lean theory.

fin
if i take it ill take it after 25. dht is heavily involved in bone development in males especially in areas like the jaw. much more important than testosterone due to it being androgenic. obviously.

DHT treatments also increased most cancellous bone formation indices over OVX controls. While estrogen is known to preserve skeletal mass by reducing bone turnover, DHT increased skeletal mass by promoting bone growth and formation with concomitant increases in total body mass

even still idk if i would take it. not sure if hair is that important to me to risk affecting my actual face or bone development. if you are lifting weights being able to form new bone is essential for adding more muscle mass and not getting injured. thats why people who use their bodies have thicker bones than those who don't. also clavicles and frame could be halted by stopping dht production.

im aware that castrated men grew taller, however height is a very complex issue. growth plates close partly due to onset of puberty, but its very complex. also the tall castrated guys are thin bones and an undrefined bone structure. dht however is highly associated directly with facial masculinity. there is a rat like persistence from pharma companies to downplay any of the positive affects of dht which is why you never hear good things about it. but its not useless by any means and there are naturally consequences for cutting it out completely.

using any sort of common sense will tell you that this drug over the long term is not going to give you devestating side effects, but it will certainly have negative effects on your bone structure over the years and make you look and probably behave in a more feminine manner. no research is done on proving that finasteride could harm you. there is no profit in that.
fin max reduces dht by 70% in men and thats only of type ii which binds to hair follicles, it doesnt reduce type i or type iii, type ii only affects prostate and hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
all the potential side effects pale in comparison to being bald lol
Cut your balls off then and inject estrogen you will be Norwood 0 for life

What age should men consider fin if they are losing their hair? It seems men just get more masculine as they get older and I don’t wanna cuck myself by taking fin at 25 and looking fem the rest of my life.

Get this man a beer