• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 9344, Gren and 10 others
6 months on thin, no issues here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7866, Lars and 1 other person
when placebo is so strong in weak minded cunts it changes their sexual orientation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Schönling, piscicide and 7 others
He was a software engineer and low-T or soyboy genetically to begin with. These are the only men that have problems. Aka genetic filth

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Ocelot
He was a software engineer and low-T or soyboy genetically to begin with. These are the only men that have problems. Aka genetic filth
I am not a soyboy but if you have long trinucleotide CAG repeat (most PFS people have 30+ repeats, average for white men is 21, black men 19) then your body has weaker androgen receptors and stronger immune system on average making you susceptible to the autoimmune disorder, post Finasteride syndrome. I have long CAG repeat but I wasn’t a soyboy because of high T (895ng/dl).

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Mouthbreath
Also Trump has post Finasteride syndrome which is why he felt better with Covid (I did too when I got it) because the immune system is weakened and the androgen receptors can finally activate again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and xefo
I am not a soyboy but if you have long trinucleotide CAG repeat (most PFS people have 30+ repeats, average for white men is 21, black men 19) then your body has weaker androgen receptors and stronger immune system on average making you susceptible to the autoimmune disorder, post Finasteride syndrome. I have long CAG repeat but I wasn’t a soyboy because of high T (895ng/dl).
what dose have you been using, and for how long?

Nice. I ordered Ru58841 just to try as a drink and it shoots my Test levels up because I am so androgenic. If you can't handle that in 2020, its over. Had to get a wig cuz I gained a norwood every week

what dose have you been using, and for how long?
I don’t use it anymore, but you can get PFS with just one pill, dosage does not matter. People have gotten PFS with just 1 2.5mg pill.

Nice. I ordered Ru58841 just to try as a drink and it shoots my Test levels up because I am so androgenic. If you can't handle that in 2020, its over. Had to get a wig cuz I gained a norwood every week
Short CAG repeat is associated with low IQ. Doesn’t surprise me that you are able to drink RU58841.

I don’t use it anymore, but you can get PFS with just one pill, dosage does not matter. People have gotten PFS with just 1 2.5mg pill.

more plates more dates (hard to find a guy more knowledgeable than him) does Nizoral 1% or 2%, Castor oil, RU58841, and Finasteride 1 mg (per day)

more plates more dates (hard to find a guy more knowledgeable than him) does Nizoral 1% or 2%, Castor oil, RU58841, and Finasteride 1 mg (per day)

how does he live with that eye area? :feelswhat:

I don't want to take jewish drugs, I guess I'll just cope with a hair system if it happens

Can you elaborate on trinucleotide length? What does it mean and how do you know/measure. Seems like interesting high iq stuff

You have very interesting threads boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Can you elaborate on trinucleotide length? What does it mean and how do you know/measure. Seems like interesting high iq stuff
It’s located within the AR gene you get from your mom. Longer trinucleotide are less stable (think of trying to karate chop a short stick vs. a long stick) and are less successful at producing the transcriptional products associated with the AR, and are also more prone to being turned off or less expressed by epigenetics coming from the immune system or anti androgens, etc. (why I think PFS is autoimmune)

Longer trinucleotide repeats, and less expressed AR genes, are more common in European and East Asians. This makes for stronger immune systems and less expressed/stable ARs, although epigenetic changes from sunlight or certain lifestyles and diet choices can express the AR gene more and weaken the immune system, giving them more dimorphic protein synthesis again. The AR gene and it’s expression can be considered as a regulator of what’s known as generalization, versus specialization, where your phenotype is more prone to being altered by the environment around you and your lifestyle choices.

Healthy CAG repeats are between 8-36 segments in length and more than that can cause Huntington’s Disease due to instability.

Read more about it here:

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
It’s located within the AR gene you get from your mom. Longer trinucleotide are less stable (think of trying to karate chop a short stick vs. a long stick) and are less successful at producing the transcriptional products associated with the AR, and are also more prone to being turned off or less expressed by epigenetics coming from the immune system or anti androgens, etc. (why I think PFS is autoimmune)

Longer trinucleotide repeats, and less expressed AR genes, are more common in European and East Asians. This makes for stronger immune systems and less expressed/stable ARs, although epigenetic changes from sunlight or certain lifestyles and diet choices can express the AR gene more and weaken the immune system, giving them more dimorphic protein synthesis again. The AR gene and it’s expression can be considered as a regulator of what’s known as generalization, versus specialization, where your phenotype is more prone to being altered by the environment around you and your lifestyle choices.

Healthy CAG repeats are between 8-36 segments in length and more than that can cause Huntington’s Disease due to instability.

Read more about it here:
Holyfuck you are right I got mpb from my mom's side anyway. You are very high iq tag me in your future posts. I have suspected what you said but I never had evidence or knew the details.

Just use topical fin you retards. Why would you stunt that kinda testosterone all over your body when you need it lowered only on your scalp.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9511

I hate this roidcel goblin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Just use topical fin you retards. Why would you stunt that kinda testosterone all over your body when you need it lowered only on your scalp.

bruh every single study has show that topical fin leads to systemic absorption in every case.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and lasthope