finasteride utterly ruined me

finasterideruinedme

finasterideruinedme

former chad ruined by finasteride
last year at this time I was in the best shape of my life, fucking a new girl every week from tinder, getting all As in school, and confidence and happiness was at an all time high, I had a FWB who was crazy about me, tons of friends, great job, and its all gone thanks to fin

now my life is totally ruined and im probably going to rope soon

heres what happened since I started fin

1) severe brain fog meant I had to drop out of school because I couldnt follow my classes and also lost my job because poor performance
2) gave me osteoporosis and destroyed my bones, I am shorter now and my jaw shrunk / became more recessed
3) gave me horrible stress so bad that I ground my teeth down and have to get a crown on one of my molars, also stress aged me 20 years in a span of a few months
4) it destroyed the fat pads in my face, I used to be youthful with plump rosy cheeks and now I am sunken like a meth addict
5) broke my dick, I used to be 7 inches now im barely 5 and cant get fully hard, only.a half chub
6) lost all my muscles, I used to be a huge mogger and now im obese and cant even run a mile
7) lost all my friends because I never left the house
8) so depressed I started doing heroin and parents kicked me out when they found my needles

never take this drug, it is pure poison

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Biiyo03, sytyl, Deleted member 7224 and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03, SkinjobCatastrophe, .👽. and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
last year at this time I was in the best shape of my life, fucking a new girl every week from tinder, getting all As in school, and confidence and happiness was at an all time high, I had a FWB who was crazy about me, tons of friends, great job, and its all gone thanks to fin

1) severe brain fog meant I had to drop out of school because I couldnt follow my classes and also lost my job because poor performance
2) gave me osteoporosis and destroyed my bones, I am shorter now and my jaw shrunk / became more recessed
3) gave me horrible stress so bad that I ground my teeth down and have to get a crown on one of my molars, also stress aged me 20 years in a span of a few months
4) it destroyed the fat pads in my face, I used to be youthful with plump rosy cheeks and now I am sunken like a meth addict
5) broke my dick, I used to be 7 inches now im barely 5 and cant get fully hard, only.a half chub
6) lost all my muscles, I used to be a huge mogger and now im obese and cant even run a mile
8) so depressed I started doing heroin and parents kicked me out when they found my needles

Shut the fuck up faggoth take fin or die jfl.

@TsarTsar444 jfl at this greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 7224, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
Shut the fuck up faggoth take fin or die jfl.

@TsarTsar444 jfl at this greycel
fuck you bro, you think im joking,

finasteride is the most dangerous drug ever made, even more deadly than heroin or krokodil, its ruined millions of lives and causes thousands of suicides dont believe me just go to propeciahelp

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Bro, you are mentally ill or something, how can reduced dht cause all of these problems lmao, only 1.2% of users reported some sides in the original study, chill you just placeboed yourself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 13787, sytyl and 1 other person

why not just stop with finasteride you fucking retard :feelshaha:

• +1
yea man this drug is poison. i had a car crash last week cuz of fin:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 7224, TsarTsar444 and 2 others