Finasteride WORKS but FUCKS me UP

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Tried 1 week 0.5mg topical (not liposomal)
EARLY GYNO SIGNS

Now dropped to sub 0.05mg topical not liposomal and guess what

Noticeable left titty itching, almost irritating

Should i continue until i see gyno sides or just stop trying with fin, chimp out & buy Alfatradiol (or liposomal fin?)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 27452
Thats the only sides I get btw. Erections are even better, energy too but the gyno reaper is fucking merciless & brootal.

My stack pre-Fin was just RU with minox. Adding fin levels shedding to a total number of 0 however gyno is calling my name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
What can we learn about this?

It’s over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallman, Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
Just shave it bro finasteride is a poison!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 21403 and normie_joe
A drug without any side effects doesn’t work!

A drug without any side effects doesn’t work!
True im so glad I know finasteride works... Thank you God for letting me know it works but not letting me use it...

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
True im so glad I know finasteride works... Thank you God for letting me know it works but not letting me use it...
Try Ru-58841, it actually binds to the receptors so maybe has less side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Liposomal fin is my final nuclear option... Trillions of androgens on the scalp must die...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and buflek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and MaestheticMaso
lose weight if you are fat
if already lean maybe use aromatase inhibitor with fin(not really recommended)
keep taking fin and get surgery for tits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Eren
throw away that fin garbage and blast the real deal (duta focking mogs hard)

Wish I could help but I take it oral fin myself. You just have to find a consumption by testing and find a routine that doesn't give you sides but also keeps the hair loss at minimum.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
get estrogen and prolactin inhibitors (aromasin+lisuride)

• +1
Im already on 5% RU
If that’s the case, you must have extremely aggressive hairloss.
Like extremely.
For most, simply 0.5-1mg of fin is all they’ll ever need.
You could always try out AHK-Cu though, apparently mogs every single other player out of the game.

dutasteride. screw your gyno u can surgery it later

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and irrumator praetor
18 years here
I started taking finasteride in March, right after my birthday, because my temples were recessing as fuck (maybe nw2). fuck genetics
In less than 1 month, my hair loss ended, especially in the shower. In general, shed 50 strands per bath, now almost 0.
I also felt certain irritations on my left breast when my shirt hit my nipples, but it stopped not long after.
I have a little gynecomastia from adolescence, but I haven't noticed any worsening.
I grew 2 centimeters (182 cm to 184 cm), so the idea of stopping growth with finasteride is cope.
At first, I felt an increase in my libido absurd. Today, I'm at my "normal levels" of hard-on, but maybe I've had a decrease, as my dick sometimes doesn't get hard when I wake up. But when I'm having sex, my dick is still fucking hard
Just stop thinking about it too much, when some side effect comes, just let it go, it will soon pass.
BTW, since March, I have noticed hair growth in the recessed area

• +1
Gyno surgery is cheaper than hair transplants so…..

• +1
This for real?

Edit oh nvm you meant for gyno thought you meant they could stop balding

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
hair transplant looks fake
That too, I stopped and reversed my hair loss just in time and I’m thankful every day I didn’t wait any longer or else I would’ve had to resort to shitty looking transplants

18 years here
I started taking finasteride in March, right after my birthday, because my temples were recessing as fuck (maybe nw2). fuck genetics
In less than 1 month, my hair loss ended, especially in the shower. In general, shed 50 strands per bath, now almost 0.
I also felt certain irritations on my left breast when my shirt hit my nipples, but it stopped not long after.
I have a little gynecomastia from adolescence, but I haven't noticed any worsening.
I grew 2 centimeters (182 cm to 184 cm), so the idea of stopping growth with finasteride is cope.
At first, I felt an increase in my libido absurd. Today, I'm at my "normal levels" of hard-on, but maybe I've had a decrease, as my dick sometimes doesn't get hard when I wake up. But when I'm having sex, my dick is still fucking hard
Just stop thinking about it too much, when some side effect comes, just let it go, it will soon pass.
Balding at 18? Broootal

• +1
Gyno signs in the first week?

SCHIZOPHRENIA

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Interested
This for real?

Edit oh nvm you meant for gyno thought you meant they could stop balding
yeah if u take those + fim u wpuld stop baldong and have less sides? dht works to inhibit E so lowering it would increase E so i assume decreasing E throuh other means would help fin side effects

• +1
lose weight if you are fat
if already lean maybe use aromatase inhibitor with fin(not really recommended)
keep taking fin and get surgery for tits
Yea thats an option out of many options for sure, if Alfatradiol & liposomal fin don't end up working

What's the point of taking RU ?

Why are you taking them simultaneously? Does that help ?
RU reduced shedding from 100 hairs a day to 30-50 max. Now I need those 30-50 out of the picture

throw away that fin garbage and blast the real deal (duta focking mogs hard)
I wish the "dut doesn't go systemic" shit was real but nigga my tits would go nuclear

If that’s the case, you must have extremely aggressive hairloss.
Like extremely.
For most, simply 0.5-1mg of fin is all they’ll ever need.
You could always try out AHK-Cu though, apparently mogs every single other player out of the game.
Yea started balding way earlier than my dad or grandpa (both sides of the fam) minox helped extremely early on (like 7th grade 💀) later introduced RU and I retained nw1ish with a slightly higher hairline however now im 18 and I have to step up the game

AHK-Cu is a... Peptide?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
18 years here
Lovely news, literally same situation

Yea started balding way earlier than my dad or grandpa (both sides of the fam) minox helped extremely early on (like 7th grade 💀) later introduced RU and I retained nw1ish with a slightly higher hairline however now im 18 and I have to step up the game

AHK-Cu is a... Peptide?
That last crazy man, have you got a good head shape? My dad is bald and pulls it off cause he has a Jason Statham tier lower third with a short upper third - unluckily for me, mine is kinda tall and my lower third isn’t as good either (fillers in October though).
Yeah AHK Cu is a copper peptide.
Been massively linked to hair regrowth, thickening of follicles etc.
Do a little research on it, for what it’s worth I’ll be using it when I want to cycle off fin to have a few kids, which will be in like 2 years.

• +1
That last crazy man, have you got a good head shape? My dad is bald and pulls it off cause he has a Jason Statham tier lower third with a short upper third - unluckily for me, mine is kinda tall and my lower third isn’t as good either (fillers in October though).
Yeah AHK Cu is a copper peptide.
Been massively linked to hair regrowth, thickening of follicles etc.
Do a little research on it, for what it’s worth I’ll be using it when I want to cycle off fin to have a few kids, which will be in like 2 years.
Eh my headshape is good, I'd have to train the neck as I have a slightly protruding occiput bone & get bimax for deepbite cause apparently braces don't solve it as it's a skeletal problem & not a teeth problem. Besides those things my face is fine & I have a good side and frontal profile. Biggest failos rn & concerns would be definitely hair then neck & eventually beard and bimax.

Whatever the case I don't plan on going bald anytime soon lmfao. Even if I had Jason Statham tier skull to "pull it off"

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Where do you get it ?

I'm using fina and minox already. That's why i asked the point of adding it.
Anageninc

(don't use minoxidilmax they're bullshit and none of anything I got from them works)

Eh my headshape is good, I'd have to train the neck as I have a slightly protruding occiput bone & get bimax for deepbite cause apparently braces don't solve it as it's a skeletal problem & not a teeth problem. Besides those things my face is fine & I have a good side and frontal profile. Biggest failos rn & concerns would be definitely hair then neck & eventually beard and bimax.

Whatever the case I don't plan on going bald anytime soon lmfao. Even if I had Jason Statham tier skull to "pull it off"
Excellent, I just had a HT (to lower and narrow hairline) in Thailand with Dr Laorwong, will make a thread soon once it’s started to regrow and thicken, you might be interested.

• +1
Tried 1 week 0.5mg topical (not liposomal)
EARLY GYNO SIGNS

Now dropped to sub 0.05mg topical not liposomal and guess what

Noticeable left titty itching, almost irritating

Should i continue until i see gyno sides or just stop trying with fin, chimp out & buy Alfatradiol (or liposomal fin?)
im taking liposomale 0.025 for 2 weeks

no sides yet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tinderhacker and irrumator praetor
Just get gyno surgery, once you get it done gyno wont come back again, gyno surgery is better than getting a hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Eren
im taking liposomale 0.025 for 2 weeks

no sides yet
Yea i actually somehow managed to settle on 0.05mg fin every other day...

1 day on fin 0 shed
2nd day not on fin 10 hairs shed

& repeat

Which means with this addition I average around 5 hairs a day shed... If i still get sides after some time it's Alfatradiol and if thats not enough, liposomal it is from Hemia Cosmetics...

• +1
Reactions: buflek
PLEASE HOW ?? ALL MY DOCTORS ARE COCKBLOCKING ME I CANT GET IT
AND FRANCE HAS BANNED ALL ONLINE PHARMAS

• So Sad
PLEASE HOW ?? ALL MY DOCTORS ARE COCKBLOCKING ME I CANT GET IT
AND FRANCE HAS BANNED ALL ONLINE PHARMAS
WEBSITES VIVA LA REPUBLIQUE FRATERNITE EGALITE LIBERTE

The republique in question: gay nigga gif

• Love it
The republique in question: gay nigga gif
Oui oui I reckon but if you have a source that would greatly help
Will do some BW again and try to gaslight him (round 2)