Finasteridecels have you had any side effects if yes please share

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

Gold
Is it true that fin can shrink your dick?!?
I have less hard erections (possibly cause I jack off too much ngl lol) and watery semen
But apart from that nothing else, should I stop taking fin? Fuckk afraid of sides
Sideeffectcels please share your fin stories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Deleted member 7753
painful ejaculation
watery semen
I quit after a year

• JFL
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
painful ejaculation
watery semen
I quit after a year
Hair loss continued? Painful ejaculation :O
Did sides go away? (After how long)

Guys I'm so depressed, one part of me says "fuck yeah, take fin keep your hair" another part of me says "what kind of man you are depleting your DHT like that"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Baldingman1998
Hair loss continued? Painful ejaculation :O
Did sides go away? (After how long)
didn't notice it effect my hair loss, tbh. POSSIBLY slowed it down slightly. 'possibly'
Painful ejaculation cured itself after a week or so of stopping the meds
Watery semen took forever. Still don't think it's back to normal, tbh

painful ejaculation
watery semen
I quit after a year
painful ejaculation? jesus christ

I've been on for just over a year, no sides. Hair has seemingly improved.

*oh actually one side: initially my libido increased a shit ton, then dropped for like a week, then went back to normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 5746, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 4 others
its all fake only true thing is water semen and i dont care about that

its all fake only true thing is water semen and i dont care about that
Won't depleting my DHT have any effect on my looks/behavior long term
I've been on fin for over 2 years (on and off many times forget to take it) no sides apart from watery semen.
I started reading on DHT and fin and got worried now about long term ngl ngl

it fucked my brain up big time, took away all the dopamine and made my personality less masculine and extroverted. because of that, I got off it despite only using for a month (and this was with .5mg a day not 1mg).

6months later, brain still hasn't recovered, might be permanently fucked up.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 7753, Matheus and 4 others
it fucked my brain up big time, took away all the dopamine and made my personality less masculine and extroverted. because of that, I got off it despite only using for a month (and this was with .5mg a day not 1mg).

6months later, brain still hasn't recovered, might be permanently fucked up.
Fuck dude sorry :/
Inb4 we find out it's looksmax.me causing all those side effects

Fuck dude sorry :/
Inb4 we find out it's looksmax.me causing all those side effects

I was on lookism before anyway, so 100% its not that. My lifestyle and forums browsed remained the same

I think my personality and agression changed. I am not getting real pumps in the gym anymore, and in social life i am a way less dominant and agressive risk taker. Maybe its placebo.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam, Pumanator, Lars and 4 others
Watery semen almost instantly after taking the first pill (1.25mg). Very minor preexisting gyno from teenage years flared up a bit. Not really flared up, but the nipples get puffy. Stopped fin after about 5-6 months and breasts returned to normal same as semen quality. No long term side effects. Thinking about getting surgery for gyno and then hopping back on fin.

If I had only watery semen I would probably stay on it.

I think my personality and agression changed. I am not getting real pumps in the gym anymore, and in social life i am a way less dominant and agressive risk taker. Maybe its placebo.

Are you off it yet?

Guys I'm so depressed, one part of me says "fuck yeah, take fin keep your hair" another part of me says "what kind of man you are depleting your DHT like that"

Get a hair transplant if it gets that bad. Like most guys your probably going bald slowly, so you can top-up hair transplants every 10years worst case scenario. They're not very expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Heguldus, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 2 others
-

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I have less hard erections (possibly cause I jack off too much ngl lol) and watery semen
But apart from that nothing else, should I stop taking fin? Fuckk afraid of sides
6 months on it, 0 side effects. but It scratched my oesophagus due to me being a low iqcel and not taking enough water with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normieschmormie, Deleted member 7753 and audreyen
Get a hair transplant if it gets that bad. Like most guys your probably going bald slowly, so you can top-up hair transplants every 10years worst case scenario. They're not very expensive.
you can't, your donor site is gonna look retarded if you do

also it's faster than you think

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and LowTierNormie
@OP it should be evident that everyone's response is different. If you're seriously that worried about your hair, then you should just try fin for a while & see what happens.

I don’t get the scaremongering with fin. It’s FDA approved and been prescribed to millions of men for 20+ years. Surely if it did serious damage we’d know more by now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
@OP it should be evident that everyone's response is different. If you're seriously that worried about your hair, then you should just try fin for a while & see what happens.

Should he though? Mental effects are irreversible in many cases. Until you experience a life devoid of dopamine, you dont realise how fucked up it is. Its much worse than feeling bad about my looks, personally, speaking from experiencing both emotions a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel and TheEndHasNoEnd
I don’t get the scaremongering with fin. It’s FDA approved and been prescribed to millions of men for 20+ years. Surely if it did serious damage we’d know more by now
There's also fluoride in the water which Lowers T levels in men, thats been approved and nobody says anything about it. Never underestimate the ignorance of normies (90% of people in this World).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 9699, Slendercel and 4 others
There's also fluoride in the water which Lowers T levels in men, thats been approved and nobody says anything about it. Never underestimate the ignorance of normies (90% of people in this World).
Yeah but there’s a difference between a couple ng/dl reduction in T from the fluoride and your bodies natural DHT production shutting down. Didn’t the studies say the placebo had as much side effects as the fin group? Placebo is strong bro with all the scaremongering dudes probably expect shit to happen

Yeah but there’s a difference between a couple ng/dl reduction in T from the fluoride and your bodies natural DHT production shutting down. Didn’t the studies say the placebo had as much side effects as the fin group? Placebo is strong bro with all the scaremongering dudes probably expect shit to happen

Placebo is real, but in my case I had no clue what PFS was, I just had to get off Fin because I knew my mind was deteriorating. Only afterwards did I find out about PFS and my suspicions were confirmed. So it leads me to believe its not simply placebo causing PFS on a lot of ex-Fin users (many of which have committed suicide over this, which is not normal for a placebo either).

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel and Baldingman1998
Yes I've had very extreme side effect and symptoms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, audreyen, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others
Taking 0.25mg EOD.

No sides over the past month.

Did take it with 1mg/day in the past and got mild sides, nothing too severe.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
watery semen, no morning wood, makes you progressively into an emotional female tbh DHT is life, try topical fin at worst

After taking it for a year had watery semen and went from an extrevert to a loner but Im completely recovered so that's great.

U should start by cutting the pills in half and taking each half pill every alternate day. U get lots of benefit, and the dose is low enough for u to monitor and mitigate any side effects

How much efficacy am I sacrificing by taking finasteride 0.5 mg 3 times per  week instead of 1 mg daily? : tressless

• +1
Reactions: Dog face and Baldingman1998
You should get healthy, have all your shit on point, know your stuff and then you can hop on fin or whatever you want to hop on and easily discern if you really got bad sides or it's just nocebo effect and whatnot.
There is always people that blame all their problems on external factors, you got to test some things yourself.
Also most people here are mentally deranged one way or another, take their sides with a grain of salt.
WHATEVER SIDES YOU GET, BEING BALD IS 100% WORSE, i bet most post finasteride sindrome guys are baldcels who got to hop off fin and got bald, and all the sides come from being bald.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: audreyen and Slendercel
I got some headaches or something when I first started taking it. No other sides tho and I feel the same as I did before starting taking it. Been on it for 4 months.

I literally took 3 tablets 3 days. My sex drive never been the same :( im ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
watery semen
testicular pain

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
No sides whatsoever, if anything I feel hornier. I'm taking 0.5mg a day.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Started 1mg earlier this year for about a week. Immediate testicle pain, erectile dysfunction, brain fog, the works. I stopped and sides went away in about two weeks.

After that, I decided to give it another go and started 0.25mg EOD. Got a few sides, but continued until they basically went away. Recently increased to 0.25mg every day. I got slight sides as well, but they've mostly gone away now. Erections work, no mental sides. Every once in awhile, I'll get a slight pain in the balls and my load is smaller.

I feel good on this dose and think I'll keep it long term. Look up the fin inhibition curve. 0.25mg lowers almost as much DHT as 1mg. Taking a lower amount to minimize sides has worked for a lot of men. I believe 0.25 is also the standard dose they prescribe in South Korea.

With fin and 1 mg min a day the only side effects I have are growing my hairline back. Also got Derminator 2, and use it about every 10-12 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
1 pill can fck u up srsly don’t fuck with DHT

U should start by cutting the pills in half and taking each half pill every alternate day. U get lots of benefit, and the dose is low enough for u to monitor and mitigate any side effects

How much efficacy am I sacrificing by taking finasteride 0.5 mg 3 times per  week instead of 1 mg daily? : tressless
Been cutting into 1/4 of 1 gram since I read about that information like 1 months in when using finasteride.
Now I am on it like 10 month.

Zero side effects to report.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Only been taking it 2.5 months with min and some dermaneedling and have had very good results on my hairline. Basically no sides besides slightly watery coom.

No it can't, lmfao. At worst you start taking and discontinue aftee getting sides.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it seems a shit ton of people on here placebo'd themselves considering the general mental state of this forum, lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and LowTierNormie
I literally took 3 tablets 3 days. My sex drive never been the same :( im ded srs
Brutal. Placebo, mental?
No sides whatsoever, if anything I feel hornier. I'm taking 0.5mg a day.
Cool another one cutting it in dose. I got so many discussions about dose with dudes claiming to not take less than 1 mg. I did the research. And based on that. After 0.2 gram dose. You enter the area of fdeminishing returns.

For some men, dude to face shape. Balding is SMV dead sentence. I am one of those, I think.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 4645
My balls ached very slightly for like a week, that went away. Semen became slightly less thick in consistency, that also went away. No other sides, been on it for yrs now.

Only been taking it 2.5 months with min and some dermaneedling and have had very good results on my hairline. Basically no sides besides slightly watery coom.
Cut dose to 0.25 gram bro. To get less side of watery comes

yeah, was taking it to get watery semen but regrew hair as a side

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 9699