Finasteridecels have you had any side effects if yes please share

Cool another one cutting it in dose. I got so many discussions about dose with dudes claiming to not take less than 1 mg. I did the research. And based on that. After 0.2 gram dose. You enter the area of fdeminishing returns.

Well, those people are wrong yeah. Dermatologists all agree that Finasteride should not only be taken with custom doses, but shouldn't even be taken everyday, as one dose can last in the system up to several weeks.

Also, I'm using it topically, which not only provides a boost in scalp DHT reduction, but also doesn't lower serum DHT as much as oral would. One misconception tho, is that topical fin doesn't go systemic, it DOES. Here's a graph that summarizes it pretty well :

topical-finasteride-effectiveness-research-chart-1024x568.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Matheus, ascentium and 2 others
Jfl at nuking your DHT levels to save hair. Yeah, you can save those shitty hair you have but at what cost?
Wear a hair system at that point and choose the density you prefer, or look for other solutions.

Brutal. Placebo, mental?

Cool another one cutting it in dose. I got so many discussions about dose with dudes claiming to not take less than 1 mg. I did the research. And based on that. After 0.2 gram dose. You enter the area of fdeminishing returns.

For some men, dude to face shape. Balding is SMV dead sentence. I am one of those, I think.

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus
Well, those people are wrong yeah. Dermatologists all agree that Finasteride should not only be taken with custom doses, but shouldn't even be taken everyday, as one dose can last in the system up to several weeks.

Also, I'm using it topically, which not only provides a boost in scalp DHT reduction, but also doesn't lower serum DHT as much as oral would. One misconception tho, is that topical fin doesn't go systemic, it DOES. Here's a graph that summarizes it pretty well :

How often should it be taken? If not daily.
Did you read about that? Sauce?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
How often should it be taken? If not daily.
Did you read about that? Sauce?

You can take it 3 times a week. Source is a very informative podcast run by two dermatologists. One of them was in the first ever trials of Finasteride for androgenic alopecia.

I don't have the exact timestamp but the video is interesting so you might as well watch it fully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and 5'8manlet
1 month .25 mg for 5 days during the week then rest for two days & resume.

side effect so far is increased sex drive, high incidence of spontaneous Erections.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
No sides whatsoever, if anything I feel hornier. I'm taking 0.5mg a day.

I got hornier too. I’m taking .25mg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and lasthope
I got hornier too. I’m taking .25mg
For how long you take it?

edit: nevermind 1 month
I Heard the starter hornieness can go down

Interesting stuff. So it appears topical fin is much more easily absorbed than oral bc systemic concentration is the same with much lower dosage.
How do you get topical fin?

• +1
Interesting stuff. So it appears topical fin is much more easily absorbed than oral bc systemic concentration is the same with much lower dosage.
How do you get topical fin?

Turn Finasteride into powder, throw in it Minoxidil, shake for a solid 10 minutes and let it rest overnight. You can pour the solution in another bottle using a filter ib order to get rid of the filler (useless material they put in pills to make them bigger kinda).

I'm using 1mg of Fin per 1ml of Minoxidil.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Matheus
Turn Finasteride into powder, throw in it Minoxidil, shake for a solid 10 minutes and let it rest overnight. You can pour the solution in another bottle using a filter ib order to get rid of the filler (useless material they put in pills to make them bigger kinda).

I'm using 1mg of Fin per 1ml of Minoxidil.
What concentration does 1mg for 1ml gives you in the end? 0.5?

• +1
What concentration does 1mg for 1ml gives you in the end? 0.5?

1%, for 0.5% you gotta use 0.5mg of Fin per 1ml of Minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
It increase T, more muscles, more hair, better self esteem and more sex

Trump takes it too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
1%, for 0.5% you gotta use 0.5mg of Fin per 1ml of Minoxidil

To apply each day on the whole scalp or just Norwood area?

• +1
Is it true that fin can shrink your dick?!?
I have less hard erections (possibly cause I jack off too much ngl lol) and watery semen
But apart from that nothing else, should I stop taking fin? Fuckk afraid of sides
Sideeffectcels please share your fin stories
Turns out my father was on 5mg fin for last 15 yrs for prostate shit and he has no side effects
on the bad note I now have no idea if I have balding genes or not

• +1
Whole scalp to prevent further balding.
Ok thanks that's actually an excellent idea. So 1% topical fin on the whole scalp every day then

• +1
Ok thanks that's actually an excellent idea. So 1% topical fin on the whole scalp every day then

Yeah 1ml per day is what I do, at night.

• +1
1m isn't much though, right? How do you apply it evenly on the whole scalp?

1ml is the maximum you should apply. You'll have an applicator when you buy Minoxidil.

• +1
After taking 1mg daily after 6 months lost hair at temples, started sweating profusely and got mild gyno. All symptoms of high E. so whatever you do dont take 1mg daily, take 0.5 eod or MWF

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I'd love to know if anyone using TOPICAL finasteride got any side effects, now I know I know the literature indicates that there is no difference between topical and oral, but anecdotal research somehow indicates otherwise

You can take it 3 times a week. Source is a very informative podcast run by two dermatologists. One of them was in the first ever trials of Finasteride for androgenic alopecia.

I don't have the exact timestamp but the video is interesting so you might as well watch it fully.

Actually Dr. Russell Knudsen was in the Minoxidil trial not the Fin tria.

2 months in: Watery semen and total loss of morning wood. But libido is the same (if not higher). Haven't noticed any effect on hairline yet.

Is it true that fin can shrink your dick?!?
I have less hard erections (possibly cause I jack off too much ngl lol) and watery semen
But apart from that nothing else, should I stop taking fin? Fuckk afraid of sides
Sideeffectcels please share your fin stories
I have not had any noticeable side effects and been taking for a year

After taking 1mg daily after 6 months lost hair at temples, started sweating profusely and got mild gyno. All symptoms of high E. so whatever you do dont take 1mg daily, take 0.5 eod or MWF
you still take oral fin or just topical now?

Guys for a fin users did you notice anything with skin quality or increase decrease of acne? I can hypothesis that it will worsen it, cause it or get rid from it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
Guys for a fin users did you notice anything with skin quality or increase decrease of acne? I can hypothesis that it will worsen it, cause it or get rid from it?
I read somewhere that DHT affects sebum production so more DHT = More sebum production = more clogged pores

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
you still take oral fin or just topical now?
Oral fin now but at a lower dose. My mate does roids and explained to me that the side effects i was getting are very similar to high estrogen in men. And finasteride reduces dht but slightly increases T , which then converts to estrogen, so my best advice is just start low and keep it that way youll save money and wont fuck up your hormones. The standard 1mg pill a day dose is bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 10494
Whole scalp to prevent further balding.
So you don’t take oral anymore?

it seems low dose topical seems the way to go

• +1
So you don’t take oral anymore?

it seems low dose topical seems the way to go

I never took oral, nah. I'd recommend topical to be as safe as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Salience
I never took oral, nah. I'd recommend topical to be as safe as possible.
Same view. Better try the safest protocols first

What concentration do you use and where you buy it/prepare it?

• +1
Same view. Better try the safest protocols first

What concentration do you use and where you buy it/prepare it?

I put 30mg of Fin in 60ml of Minoxidil. You can go up to 60mg for 60ml if you feel like it. I explained the procedure in previous page.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope