Finding love of your life and taking her virginity > slaying virgin jbs

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
Being bonded with the love of your life gives more dopamine and oxytocin. Slaying jbs is also a good feeling since they are tighter and more attractive than roasties but won’t make you really happy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i hear voices, 📎♿️⚙️, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
how to find the love of my life and taking her virginity as a 28yo LTN with klinnefelters and severe mental illness?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and LooksThinker
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
eppley shotgun implants as soon as possible then
There are plenty of femcels 25+ or non sluts with 1-3 relationships obviously a virgin jb who is your soulmate mogs but it’s a 0,5% chance to find one

There are plenty of femcels 25+ or non sluts with 1-3 relationships obviously a virgin jb who is your soulmate mogs but it’s a 0,5% chance to find one
i need HTB+ though

my soul demands it

• So Sad
I've been saying this
sex with someone you love is 1000x better then with someone you don't even care ab

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, i hear voices and MoggerGaston
legit thread, sex with a girl you don't care about is just masturbation with more steps

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, PsychoDsk and standardcel
I've been saying this
sex with someone you love is 1000x better then with someone you don't even care ab
dirty primal sex on drugs with a hot slut is pretty good though

yeah bro just find virgin in 2024 that would also marry u and u love them theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith and PsychoDsk
no woman is virgin past 14

Slaying is really a form of self abuse since you cut the bond with all these women so quickly then gaslight yourself into not catching feelings

• +1
Reactions: Navnith and standardcel
Who else drunk af rn

Love doesn’t exist

how to find the love of my life and taking her virginity as a 28yo LTN with klinnefelters and severe mental illness?
I am 26 and I kinda accepted that I am cucked and that I will never find a pure virgin foid.

The only thing that I care now is the looks. She can be JB, early 20s, late 20s, early 30s, whatever, whe just needs to be HTB bare minimum, preferably Stacylite/Stacy, I don't give a shit about anything except looks.

I already missed on teen love, social validation, normal choldhood, mogging, slaying, all milestones so for me it's over anyway, I will try to at least give my future kids the best possible life and genetics so that my bloodline ascends if not me.

• Love it
I am 26 and I kinda accepted that I am cucked and that I will never find a pure virgin foid.

The only thing that I care now is the looks. She can be JB, early 20s, late 20s, early 30s, whatever, whe just needs to be HTB bare minimum, preferably Stacylite/Stacy, I don't give a shit about anything except looks.

I already missed on teen love, social validation, normal choldhood, mogging, slaying, all milestones so for me it's over anyway, I will try to at least give my future kids the best possible life and genetics so that my bloodline ascends if not me.
stacylites+ go for rich/famous guys who also have looks. For htb you will need at least chadlite looks to have a healthy relationship

same vibe here.

my life is basically already over and done with at 28yo. maybe my kids will have a better life

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and standardcel
same vibe here.

my life is basically already over and done with at 28yo. maybe my kids will have a better life
That is the way of all living things.

One generation suffers but does everything to provide better life for the next generation, then again and again.

• +1
stacylites+ go for rich/famous guys who also have looks. For htb you will need at least chadlite looks to have a healthy relationship
Late 20s HTB is probably the most realistic goal.

Late 20s HTB is probably the most realistic goal.
Late 20s attractive women who have no kids or weren’t married are fucked up they aren’t relationship material

• So Sad
I've been saying this
even if I ascend I refuse to whore myself out, I only want to be with one person

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Late 20s attractive women who have no kids or weren’t married are fucked up they aren’t relationship material
Yes yes I know everything. She just needs to have the looks.

I am sacrificing myself for my children...

Being bonded with the love of your life gives more dopamine and oxytocin. Slaying jbs is also a good feeling since they are tighter and more attractive than roasties but won’t make you really happy
shit is not disney