backzero
Silver
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2025
- Posts
- 584
- Reputation
- 652
genuinely bottom feelings
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
YOU NEED TO FIND REAL FRENDS MANgenuinely bottom feelings
Worse than rapegenuinely bottom feelings
aight broI dont have friends only pawns
![]()
yeaFind real ones you can connect to
yea bro I have like 2 real friends no moreYOU NEED TO FIND REAL FRENDS MAN
That's more than many. Count your blessings. Alot people say they based but they will throw you under the bus for Stacyyea bro I have like 2 real friends no more![]()
Happened to all of us btw how can u prevent it thogenuinely bottom feelings
idk I just feel very sad tbhHappened to all of us btw how can u prevent it tho