• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Cleftcel, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
you look like the type of guy who'd do that

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2581 and 5 others
you look young your gonna fuck things up. just eat a shit ton take a shit ton of zinc calcium magnesium etc and wait

you look young your gonna fuck things up. just eat a shit ton take a shit ton of zinc calcium magnesium etc and wait
I just need :
Zinc
Calcium
Magnesium
???

good job next work on chinsmashing for good a jaw and i heard ballsacksmashing is good high T

• JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
I just need :
Zinc
Calcium
Magnesium
???

that's what I take plus I drink a gallon of milk and I notice change in bone density on the face, I just need some protrusion/density in cheekbones for eye support and id be chad
that's what I take plus I drink a gallon of milk and I notice change in bone density on the face, I just need some protrusion/density in cheekbones for eye support and id be chad

yeah and k2 and workout and be active and eat like an animal. I'm only 16 and a half im assuming that if I imitate a hunter-gatherer lifestyle (contact sports, lifting, eating a shit ton of meat) then maybe something good will come of it, also haven't checked my t levels but both my ring fingers are like a cm longer than index finger so I'm assuming im normal levels.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

It's maxilla (superior part) that give eye support not Zygos, zygomatic bone is in the side of eyes yes but will just fuck your veins making this.

It's maxilla (superior part) that give eye support not Zygos, zygomatic bone is in the side of eyes yes but will just fuck your veins making this.

i thumb pull and mew, thats all i know to do for maxilla. just hoping to develop more because my dad had a good maxilla mom had a average one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Congrats your IQ is now 5 points lower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
not afraid of fuckin ur veins ?
u have to knock it with a 1/3 the force that 'd brake it to make it grow

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Commitment not strong enough if you're still able to post here. You need to knock yourself out for three days if you want them zygos to pop.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel and GoMadAndSTFU
bonesmashing is cope

yeah and k2 and workout and be active and eat like an animal. I'm only 16 and a half im assuming that if I imitate a hunter-gatherer lifestyle (contact sports, lifting, eating a shit ton of meat) then maybe something good will come of it, also haven't checked my t levels but both my ring fingers are like a cm longer than index finger so I'm assuming im normal levels.

Im 16 too bro

Autism tbh

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
hopefully you turn out like this slayer
lebanner.png

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Bad orbitals