Finished the semester with good grades

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I got 3 A's and 2 B's. Enough to not get rejected from my college choices. I'm pretty confident if I tried a bit harder (I put in like 30% effort), I could've gotten Straight A's, but I don't care because it's senior year. I need to lock in on looksmaxxing now.

• +1
Reactions: chris182 and Deleted member 21688
What are you studying?

I got 3 A's and 2 B's. Enough to not get rejected from my college choices. I'm pretty confident if I tried a bit harder (I put in like 30% effort), I could've gotten Straight A's, but I don't care because it's senior year. I need to lock in on looksmaxxing now.
I wish i had better grades in highschool, you just need to do both at the same time

What are you studying?
For college? In high school, I'm taking AP Microeconomics, AP Calc AB, AP Biology, AP Government and Politics, and AP Literature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 21688 and diamondbill
Oh to be young and blackpilled, you're blessed my friend

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I wish i had better grades in highschool, you just need to do both at the same time
Yeah, you need to have a lot going for you to live a good life (be a balanced person). Good grades, good social circle, and good looks. I only have one of three because I am neurodivergent and have bad Asian genetics (height etc.).

Oh to be young and blackpilled, you're blessed my friend
Indeed. It's almost as close you can get to predicting your own and other people's futures before it actually happens. Looksmaxxing is a means to prevent yourself from going down that path of misery before it insues.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Yeah, you need to have a lot going for you to live a good life (be a balanced person). Good grades, good social circle, and good looks. I only have one of three because I am neurodivergent and have bad Asian genetics (height etc.).
Only Need good looks. Drug dealer chad mogs you

Only Need good looks. Drug dealer chad mogs you
Yeah, NT and good looks are all you need to be happy. A 100 IQ HTN NT guy would mog a 130 IQ overthinking Aspie with bad looks.