FINLAND MOGS EVERYONE. TAKE THIS, SWEDES.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Keep crying for this brutal olympic medal mog by Finland.
Screenshot 20211012 113017 Brave

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Baldingman1998
Sweden still has more medals :/

NGL I know nothing about finland it has no history
That's partially correct. But it has simple explanation. When Vikings were raiding Europe in 800s and 900s, we had population of 65 000 in year 1200. Maybe some finns even went to raid with one boat, but you don'treally get folk lores from that. You get me? Population was way under a million until 1800s, and to think that the ancient city of Rome already had population of million, so of course there will be more contributions to history from bigger civilizations.

But you're probably using internet browser rn. Finnish invention. How about that text message you got from grandma? Finnish invention. You might have heard of Linux from the school nerd, Finnish invention.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Mirin Hungary being third place too
The world can’t compete with Finno- Ugric boys :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and WontStopNorwooding
How do they do this?

Meanwhile Rromania is 17 😂

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Makes sense. Didn’t know internet was a finnish invention tho, I thought it was american. It’s kinda shit to always have been in the shadow of sweden and norway probably.
Internet itself is a American invention. It was originally used to transfer knowledge between military bodies and between universities, but the modern internet browser is Finnish. Also NOKIA, your grandma might have one.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and ✿👍col
pakku pikku dikku sakku what a goddam ugly ass language. even polish kurwa sounds better than this mongoloid jibberish :lul:

tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52758
finns look like hapas

• JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1- and BigBiceps
pakku pikku dikku sakku what a goddam ugly ass language. even polish kurwa sounds better than this mongoloid jibberish :lul:

tbh
You're Indian yourself. Hahahah do I need to even say anything more, that statement alone is too funny.

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Stop kidding yourself with this bullshit. It's simply not possible.
whites and mongolians met halfway and interbred
the result is finland

You're Indian yourself. Hahahah do I need to even say anything more, that statement alone is too funny.
Laugh now but after i make my army from slums of Dharavi i am coming to anally abuse you FINLAND

Laugh now but after i make my army from slums of Dharavi i am coming to anally abuse you FINLAND
Come and try, Finland will mobilize a million men.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
you lost that war
Keep coping you soviet dog. The only Axis power to not get conquered, we even declared war on Soviets the 2nd round, yet they couldn't come in.

• JFL
Keep coping you soviet dog. The only Axis power to not get conquered, we even declared war on Soviets the 2nd round, yet they couldn't come in.

rip Karelia

rip Karelia
Imo it was a grave mistake to not demand the Karelia back from Russians after Soviets fell. And if they hadn't given them, we should've occupied and fortified the territories.

• +1
Indeed. Love to our Hungarian brothers. Such a beautiful country with beautiful history.

Reminder that most of these medals are either a) won during the Winter Olympics where half of the Earth won't show up b) won before 1960s when you had far less countries than now

Reminder that most of these medals are either a) won during the Winter Olympics where half of the Earth won't show up b) won before 1960s when you had far less countries than now
I purposefully left winter games out, because Liechtenstein got a couple medal at winter games, and now dominates the list due to their almost inexistent population.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin