Finland to introduce four-day working week and SIX HOUR days under plans drawn up by 34-year-old prime minister Sanna Marin

She doesn't even look finnish and her name doesnt even sound finnish. cucked.

They barely ever do. And they only do when there is no other choice or excuse
ahh women are just childish man. relationships with them are very very long and draining. i wish it wasn’t like this, it’s all a game to them.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
They’re already cracking down. Me and my niggas are gonna steal wallets, stab people and cause mayhem in Helsinki. Over for Finland
Yeah right, you'll just get your ass beaten by bunch of drunkards and will wake up in the gutter with your wallet stolen. Swedes are different since they never had to see no struggle. Our ancestors on the other hand have seen nothing but struggle, slave traders came from the east to steal finnish children and women and vikings from the west to burn our villages. We developed a thick skin and had enough of foreign fuckers coming to our country trying to cause mayhem. AND DON'T GET ME EVEN STARTED ABOUT WW2.
Finns no history

I want a woman to facesit me

Yeah right, you'll just get your ass beaten by bunch of drunkards and will wake up in the gutter with your wallet stolen. Swedes are different since they never had to see no struggle. Our ancestors on the other hand have seen nothing but struggle, slave traders came from the east to steal finnish children and women and vikings from the west to burn our villages. We developed a thick skin and had enough of foreign fuckers coming to our country trying to cause mayhem. AND DON'T GET ME EVEN STARTED ABOUT WW2.
View attachment 218983
Massive cope. We’ll target women walking alone at night. Can’t stop us

Helenski is probably full of soycucks too. Me and some other Africans will beat them up and take their stuff

View attachment 218983
Son, your ancestors got cucked by mongols.

She doesn't even look finnish and her name doesnt even sound finnish. cucked.
Marin is exclusively finnish surname and wtf u mean she doesn't look finnish? To me she looks very finnish.
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
Massive cope. We’ll target women walking alone at night. Can’t stop us
Because you have to resort to rape to get some pussy? Meanwhile black women literally daydream of big white cock.
Wmbw

• +1
Because you have to resort to rape to get some pussy? Meanwhile black women literally daydream of big white cock.
View attachment 218988
Who talked about rape? We’re just gonna rob. High T black men don’t need to rape in cucked countries

That picture is cope and u know it

Not happening, i live in Finland and do 10 hour work days on average. The normal working times are 37.5 hours per week.

If this happens, it's over, can't even work cope and careermaxx anymore unless high iq.
That's the problem. All high IQ jobs not only require way fewer than 40
hours, but you but out at about 30

The problem is that smart people are being forced to waste their lives at work so that dullards don't feel bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
That's the problem. All high IQ jobs not only require way fewer than 40
hours, but you but out at about 30

The problem is that smart people are being forced to waste their lives at work so that dullards don't feel bad
UBI

Who talked about rape? We’re just gonna rob. High T black men don’t need to rape in cucked countries

That picture is cope and u know it
Hahhaha. As if your ''high t'' black men could even handle small finnish women.

• +1
Hahhaha. As if your ''high t'' black men could even handle small finnish women.
View attachment 218990
I’m just fucking around but you’re taking this seriously and COPING HARD. The average black man could fuck up the average Finnish woman. Especially a small one.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m just fucking around but you’re taking this seriously and COPING HARD. The average black man could fuck up the average Finnish woman. Especially a small one.
Doubt it. Maybe if he had been gymming hard for years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: somalicel and turkproducer
  • +1
1st clip he wasn’t even trying to fight her, he was obviously trying to get away with the stuff he stole. 2nd clip he got pepper sprayed. You’re coping, Finnish women are weak as shit
And he couldn't get away with stuff he stole because he was so weak lmao :D damn this is funny. This is how average black guys who come to europe fight:

And this is how average finnish man fights:
Suomalainen1312

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: somalicel, turkproducer and Blackout.xl
Fuck imma move to FInland.

• +1
Man... Their PM is hot as fuck.

• +1
You think all finns are blonde? Most of us are not mongols either.

this pheno is so common in finns, probably over 80% of you people have it or some variation. weird to see a PM not look anything like that lmao

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and SixFootManlet
View attachment 219017
this pheno is so common in finns, probably over 80% of you people have it or some variation. weird to see a PM not look anything like that lmao
That is pheno of north eastern finns, so called sami people who are not even actually finns. There's like 50 000 of them, so it doesn't really show proper picture of how finnish population really look. This is real finnish average male face.
Ffdc0dd98fc6f6a8fafe21620d471d8d

• +1
Reactions: somalicel, turkproducer and SixFootManlet
That is pheno of north eastern finns, so called sami people who are not even actually finns. There's like 50 000 of them, so it doesn't really show proper picture of how finnish population really look. This is real finnish average male face.
View attachment 219024
it appears often in eastern finns. the pheno you posted is def more common in west finns though. arent west finns supposed to be beta af compared to easterners though? this is what finns themselves have told me

it appears often in eastern finns. the pheno you posted is def more common in west finns though. arent west finns supposed to be beta af compared to easterners though? this is what finns themselves have told me
I got to be honest with you, but I live in central Finland and I don't remember ever seeing a guy with mongol eyes like that. There must be some, but they're rare on central population. Only samis tend to have those. My parents come from eastern and western finland, and both look the same pheno. I don't think there's any difference on who is beta and who is chad by where you live, some just are, just as anywhere else in the world.

• +1
You aren't truly blackpilled if you believe this.

Every single female cousin of mine has an orbiting army even though they're quite average.
This tbh.
I have family friends thier daughter is very attractive (decent face + high e), my mom tells me she has an army of teenagers following her(oh and she's 16 and has her 2nd bf now, some Rich kid, both if her bfs were of Rich family).

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Jfl..

The emerging economies of the world are steaming ahead and here we are in Europe.. scoring own goals every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dat feel and SixFootManlet
1ac2319487ce36b668024dae3b0150e763fe20e54ebaf4675e0b7a6b2d1f6d3e

This is a photo they released in a newspaper of her regarding emancipation of women showing her in an art gallery with art made by a woman JFL.

brb learning Finnish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401