Finn vs. Med

Buddy boyo it’s either wishiwaschico max or death

@WishIwasChico keeps coping with muh his status but for the girls to even see his status they’d have to look at his other pics since his first pic is a bland ass selfie

For 100+ women to even do that proves me mogs innit

I bet if he took pics next to a old rusty car they’d still match him
Did u arrange any dates bhai?

Buddy boyo it’s either wishiwaschico max or death

@WishIwasChico keeps coping with muh his status but for the girls to even see his status they’d have to look at his other pics since his first pic is a bland ass selfie

For 100+ women to even do that proves me mogs innit

I bet if he took pics next to a old rusty car they’d still match him
lemme see what he looks like so i can understand.

Defending what women want buddy boyo
noone cares retard, its not all about foids, also stop posting your matches with below avarage girls because noone cares tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 32486
noone cares retard, its not all about foids, also stop posting your matches with below avarage girls because noone cares tbh
I hope u use ur little shadow the hedgehog on ur tinder profile

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
209CF8A3 2271 41E3 A303 7554EAC9C854

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
I like finn, although im biased as my father was fenno-scandic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Deleted member 31020
I like finn, although im biased as my father was fenno-scandic.
I think the morph I did has objectively better bones and ratios, but people seem to prefer med phenotypes, generally.

I think the morph I did has objectively better bones and ratios, but people seem to prefer med phenotypes, generally.
Try to give it eyelashes (i know balto-finnic has overly hooded eyes) but eyebrows and eyelashes are super underrated

• +1
Namely higher FWHR, wider chin, wider mouth, stronger brow, more robust zygos.

Try to give it eyelashes (i know balto-finnic has overly hooded eyes) but eyebrows and eyelashes are super underrated

Best I can do is eyeliner sort of. I didn't save a project file so I don't have the separate layer for the brow and I don't feel like editing it. Darker eyebrows would also add to the appeal a lot.

View attachment 2455713
Best I can do is eyeliner sort of. I didn't save a project file so I don't have the separate layer for the brow and I don't feel like editing it. Darker eyebrows would also add to the appeal a lot.
View attachment 2455716
even with just darker eyebrows the appeal skyrockets, now if finn pheno also had outer eyelashes (super underrated feature) he would mog med

• +1
the left's eyes look fucking disgusting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 32486