Finna dirty bulk myself to the gutter

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I can't track calories accurately I just look at the shit in the back and guesstimate, cuttings gonna be a fucking nightmare

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Buying gallons of milk tommorow and cheap junk shit I can eat my meals with

I tried the healthy way but my family doesn't have money like that

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and SkinjobCatastrophe
counting calories is easy as shit when you have a weight scale, been counting calories for a year and have had success with it.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and PYT
we finna bloatmaxx in this hoe 😈
1AB081D1 F438 4FB4 954B 042812E113F4

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SkinjobCatastrophe and PYT
counting calories is easy as shit when you have a weight scale, been counting calories for a year and have had success with it.
I had one but the batteries are expensive as fuck, it broke on me then when I buy another shit breaks again the same day

• +1
I can't track calories accurately I just look at the shit in the back and guesstimate, cuttings gonna be a fucking nightmare
Bilking is a meme
Just eat at maintaince or slight surplus

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, SkinjobCatastrophe and PYT
Healthy isnt expensive, just get some chicken and some oatmeal or maybe some brown rice, and some spices if you want to go all culinary chef and shit so the food doesn't get bland and boring. I work with a guy who makes chicken and rice and brings it to work for lunch every day and he is next level shredded.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Ok, what's the difference between a dirty bulk and a clean one?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Mongrelcel
Muscle can't be built any other way, the maintains shit is a meme
Do you think that the more eat the more you grow ? I don’t think so unless you are on Tren and bunch of other stuff where every single meal is absorbed and used for muscle building

• +1
Healthy isnt expensive, just get some chicken and some oatmeal or maybe some brown rice, and some spices if you want to go all culinary chef and shit so the food doesn't get bland and boring. I work with a guy who makes chicken and rice and brings it to work for lunch every day and he is next level shredded.
I'd eat rice and unseasoned chicken the whole year if I had to

I literally can't cause my mom rations that shit, only three eggs a day. Usually have one big meal with rice and protien then they don't expect me to eat after that. It's over, this is my only option until I get a job

• +1
In a dirty bulk you gain a fuck ton of fat as well

Clean bulk is eating slight surlplus so you stay more or less lean all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and PYT
Counting calories is a meme, literally nobody in the world counts calories but will tell you to count calories because they think they're smarter than you and YOU need to count calories.

1. Most food labels lie by a shitton about calories, I think casey neistat had a video where a 200 calorie sandwhich turned out to be 500 when he tested it
2. Half the shit you eat you cant even calculate, like your mom made you some chicken and you're going to pull out a scale, ask for the miligram ammount of every ingredient she used, account for what % of the butter soaked into the chicken and how much of it evaporated, JFL.
3. Even if you manage to do all that aspie shit you will literally go insane or get an eating disorder after doing it for more than 2 days.

You should just weigh yourself every single day, and take a mental note of the amounts of food that make you gain weight, loose weight, and maintain weight.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Mongrelcel
One is more calorically dense and can be achieved with minimal food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Counting calories is a meme, literally nobody in the world counts calories but will tell you to count calories because they think they're smarter than you and YOU need to count calories.

1. Most food labels lie by a shitton about calories, I think casey neistat had a video where a 200 calorie sandwhich turned out to be 500 when he tested it
2. Half the shit you eat you cant even calculate, like your mom made you some chicken and you're going to pull out a scale, ask for the miligram ammount of every ingredient she used, account for what % of the butter soaked into the chicken and how much of it evaporated, JFL.
3. Even if you manage to do all that aspie shit you will literally go insane or get an eating disorder after doing it for more than 2 days.

You should just weigh yourself every single day, and take a mental note of the amounts of food that make you gain weight, loose weight, and maintain weight.
Eating disorder legit

• JFL
In a dirty bulk you gain a fuck ton of fat as well

Clean bulk is eating slight surlplus so you stay more or less lean all the time
Not in this context I just meant foods that are considered healthy/unhealthy

I'll still try to keep the surplus to a minimum

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

That's what I planned, make sure I gain weight by a certain amount every week/month

• +1
Reactions: ☆◇☆
Not in this context I just meant foods that are considered healthy/unhealthy

I'll still try to keep the surplus to a minimum
Tbh In Highschool when I was 17 I only eat 1800 calories and grew like a motherfucker doing pushups and some side raises and rows at home jfl everyone asked if I was on juice Crazy times

• +1
Tbh In Highschool when I was 17 I only eat 1800 calories and grew like a motherfucker doing pushups and some side raises and rows at home jfl everyone asked if I was on juice Crazy times
Ion know I feel like I can't grow unless I have to throw up

Last time I bulked it was on chocolate milk only doing pushups and I got decent muscle until I had to cut, I was 13 and autistic so couldn't track and developed a eating disorder for a year jfl

i’ve been bloatmaxxing for a minute, i weigh like 200 rn and i’ve been lifting hard almost everyday

• Love it
Ion know I feel like I can't grow unless I have to throw up

Last time I bulked it was on chocolate milk only doing pushups and I got decent muscle until I had to cut, I was 13 and autistic so couldn't track and developed a eating disorder for a year jfl
Just do whatever works for you
But don’t get fat or bloat tbh

• +1
Just do whatever works for you
But don’t get fat or bloat tbh
I'll try not to, and if I do I'll try not to lose it all like last time

Isn't a pound a month considered a leanbulk

• +1
I'll try not to, and if I do I'll try not to lose it all like last time

Isn't a pound a month considered a leanbulk
Maybe do 30min cardio daily fasted watch the bbc Video I posted

• +1
Maybe do 30min cardio daily fasted watch the bbc Video I posted
I already walk an average of an hour a day, and I randomly do sprints like a autist throughout the day so I think I'm good

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Htobrother
I already walk an average of an hour a day, and I randomly do sprints like a autist throughout the day so I think I'm good
Y good then I Walk around inside my basement like an autist all day 12.000 steps

I thought you deleted your account. Good to see you here.

• JFL
Bilking is a meme
Just eat at maintaince or slight surplus
That still counts as bulking, anything over caloric maintanence is a bulk

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Downside to dirty bulking is that although you can gain weight alot quicker than a clean bulk, huge portion of the weight will be fat, skin will suffer, facial bloat and you will feel like utter shit. Lose upwards of 1+ points of attractiveness until a cut.

Goes back to that old saying "You are what you eat." I did it as a skinny guy and went from nearly underweight to over weight in like 3-4 months (58kg - 78kg). People thought I just looked "built and like a man finally." But I felt crap and looked fat af in both face and body, mind you I wasnt working out while doing this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Htobrother
Downside to dirty bulking is that although you can gain weight alot quicker than a clean bulk, huge portion of the weight will be fat, skin will suffer, facial bloat and you will feel like utter shit.

Goes back to that old saying "You are what you eat." I did it as a skinny guy and went from nearly underweight to over weight in like 3-4 months (58kg - 78kg). People thought I just looked "built and like a man finally." But I felt crap and looked fat af in both face and body, mind you I wasnt working out while doing this.
Dirty bulking is huge looksmin

Dirty bulking is huge looksmin
Yeah, but it's only a temporary looksmin assuming you dont get bigorexia and end up permabulking. Once that happens you pretend you care more about "strength" and intimadating other men than what's much healthier and useful "Aesthetics."

But on the flipside you can gain huge amounts of mass very quickly, however it ould result in permanent skin damage(stretch marks, acne scars etc). Dont do it IMO unless underweight.
20210504 132635

20210504 132650

• +1
I’m starvemaxxing starting tomorrow

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PYT
The dirty bulk actually works
If I was trying to gain weight I would just eat anything I wanted. Drink a lot of milk and cover everything in peanut butter. Ever dipped a Snickers bar in peanut butter? It's dynamite!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, ShowerMaxxing and PYT
If I was trying to gain weight I would just eat anything I wanted. Drink a lot of milk and cover everything in peanut butter. Ever dipped a Snickers bar in peanut butter? It's dynamite!
Im leaning out from this winter's bulk. This time I'm not fucking myself with keto dieting.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 12002
Yeah, but it's only a temporary looksmin assuming you dont get bigorexia and end up permabulking. Once that happens you pretend you care more about "strength" and intimadating other men than what's much healthier and useful "Aesthetics."

But on the flipside you can gain huge amounts of mass very quickly, however it ould result in permanent skin damage(stretch marks, acne scars etc). Dont do it IMO unless underweight.
View attachment 1120551

View attachment 1120552
Fuck, I'm not gonna start chugging mass shakers I'll still try to only leanbulk/500 calorie surplus and track progress with a weight

I just need to consume extra calories via junk food, thinking of buying frozen fries so I can add it to my rice and chicken etc.

• +1
Fuck, I'm not gonna start chugging mass shakers I'll still try to only leanbulk/500 calorie surplus and track progress with a weight

I just need to consume extra calories via junk food, thinking of buying frozen fries so I can add it to my rice and chicken etc.
I still need to get fat off my face but I'll never be confident cutting unless I bulk up first

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PYT