PSMF Diet Log

Deprived

Deprived

born to rot, forced to mog
PSMF is basically a crash diet where you eat a shit ton of protein. You'd eat like 120g of protein and 800 calories for example. If you workout while on it you should theoretically lose very little muscle mass.

It's probably really hard to stick to bit I'm gonna give it a try and log my progress here. I can't cook for shit so I'm just gonna by some lean deli meat and egg whites and try not to kill myself for the next couple of days.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Autismcel, mnbvcxz and 1 other person
PSMF is basically a crash diet where you eat a shit ton of protein. You'd eat like 120g of protein and 800 calories for example. If you workout while on it you should theoretically lose very little muscle mass.

It's probably really hard to stick to bit I'm gonna give it a try and log my progress here. I can't cook for shit so I'm just gonna by some lean deli meat and egg whites and try not to kill myself for the next couple of days.
Lmk how it goes and @ me in a progress thread.

How long u plan to cut for and whats ur bf%? Always wanted to do this but im addicted to the goyslop which makes it very hard

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Lmk how it goes and @ me in a progress thread.

How long u plan to cut for and whats ur bf%? Always wanted to do this but im addicted to the goyslop which makes it very hard
It's supposed to be 2 weeks before you take a break, but I'd be happy with a week. I just need to lose around 7lbs before I'm lean.

I've been just eating in a defecit for the past 2 weeks and I keep getting really bad sweets cravings. I'd rather just eat bland tastless food and just suffer and get it over with.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
@mnbvcxz just click watch on this thread if you want updates I'll forget to tag you everyday lol

I just ate deli meat, egg whites, and a quest bar today. Clocked the day in at 800 calories and 120g of protein. A little more calories than I'd like, quest bar macros aren't really that good.

Ngl it's a little easier for me than fasting because I atleast get to eat something but I'm sure one of these days I'm gonna binge. But first day was a success. Also had a diet coke and 10 cal energy drink for sanity.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
@mnbvcxz just click watch on this thread if you want updates I'll forget to tag you everyday lol

I just ate deli meat, egg whites, and a quest bar today. Clocked the day in at 800 calories and 120g of protein. A little more calories than I'd like, quest bar macros aren't really that good.

Ngl it's a little easier for me than fasting because I atleast get to eat something but I'm sure one of these days I'm gonna binge. But first day was a success. Also had a diet coke and 10 cal energy drink for sanity.
thanks saar

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Day 2:

I lost a pound already. I would say it's water and glycogen depletion, but I was already on a diet beforehand and already lost a bunch of water weight so I'm not sure.

I got some keto bread that's 30 calories per slice and 4 grams of protein. Ngl absolutely insane macros. I just made sandwiches with that, some fat free american cheese, and some chicken breast deli meat and at those throughout the day.

The diet basically calls for no fasting and to be eating throughout the day so your body uses dietary protein as energy instead of your muscles. Despite the fact that I only at around 800 calories today, I'm not even hungry and I'm about to go to bed in like 3 hours. And I could easily eat like a 2000 calorie worth of pancakes and hashbrowns for breakfast and be hungry by noon. Eating protein really makes you feel full. There's a theory online that your body basically makes you keep eating until your protein intake requirements are met, so it makes sense that I'm full on 800 calories when I had almost 110g of protein today.

I worked out today and it sucked so much, had no energy. But I didn't feel weaker and my lifts didn't go down if that makes sense. I drank a lot of diet coke today to help with sugar cravings.