Finna, finna, finna,, finna, finna. Man fuck off. You are a fucking dumb Zoomer. Ain't nobody ask for your opinion you smelly prick.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Finna, finna, finna,, finna, finna.

Man fuck off. You are a fucking dumb Zoomer. Ain't nobody ask for your opinion you smelly prick.

Zoomers have ruined this forum. Fucking personality free social media constructs. NO individuality.

Literally the least coolest generation of youth society has ever had.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, laaltin, trueceI and 5 others
ong this nigga finna catch a bad one 💯💯💯🔪🔪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, laaltin, backtothesewers and 1 other person
That’s what every generation probably thinks of the ones that come after since dawn of time

Always lazy, uncool, goofy looking style

It’s gonna be what zoomers will be saying to gen alpha once they are teens and not toddlers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui, WatermelonLover, 5.5psl and 3 others
Finna, finna, finna,, finna, finna.

Man fuck off. You are a fucking dumb Zoomer. Ain't nobody ask for your opinion you smelly prick.

Zoomers have ruined this forum. Fucking personality free social media constructs. NO individuality.

Literally the least coolest generation of youth society has ever had.
Wannabe blacks

That’s what every generation probably thinks of the ones that come after since dawn of time

Always lazy, uncool, goofy looking style

It’s gonna be what zoomers will be saying to gen alpha once they are teens and not toddlers

Nah. I've heard this theory spoken of too many times before and I think the thing you are missing in all of this is them growing up with computers in their phones. They're literally like aliens to the rest of every generation.

Grandpa take your meds! You are having another episode grandpa!!:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, brucewayne78, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
Brady

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover

You're in my generation as a Millennial and you know I am speaking facts. They're insufferable.

I don't mind filtering them out on twitter and shit but they're infecting this forum now with every passing month.

I can deal with the older Zoomers 21-25 but the younger ones are absolute morons.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and tombradylover
You're in my generation as a Millennial and you know I am speaking facts. They're insufferable.

I don't mind filtering them out on twitter and shit but they're infecting this forum now with every passing month.

I can deal with the older Zoomers 21-25 but the younger ones are absolute morons.
Im 23 actually so technically im a zoomer. But yea the teenagers on this forum can certainly be unbearable at times. Just not worth getting mad over tbh like u do but ur not wrong either

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Im 23 actually so technically im a zoomer. But yea the teenagers on this forum can certainly be unbearable at times. Just not worth getting mad over tbh like u do but ur not wrong either

This is what these faggots consider cool.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, brucewayne78 and SidharthTheSlayer
Your generation is responsible for half the cringe shit that zoomers do though