Finnish women are moggers

manletmogger

manletmogger

Master
I’ve been here for 1 day and I’m being dead ass when I say this but like 1/4 girls are htb, compared to England where it is like 1/100 wtff man I’ve had so many boners today ur so lucky @maxxmclooks . Can’t say much for the men most look like ogres ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, laaltin, TUSSELEIF and 13 others
I was in Helsinki btw so the main capital

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, LooksThinker and maxxmclooks
nordic people are moggers in general

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Lokki, WeiWei and 4 others
nordic people are moggers in general
True but something is weird about the men here I swear they’re just worse looking than the females for some reason

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, bloomercel and ramirezfanboy
True but something is weird about the men here I swear they’re just worse looking than the females for some reason
true they are not insane facially i would say similar to the rest of europe but they all have good colouring so that halos them

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
true they are not insane facially i would say similar to the rest of europe but they all have good colouring so that halos them
Tbf phenotype is so important for good looking people like most people here have insane orbits ngl compared to England where everyone has shit infras and supras/spacing

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ramirezfanboy
Tbf phenotype is so important for good looking people like most people here have insane orbits ngl compared to England where everyone has shit infras and supras/spacing
spanish people from my experience have the best eye areas and ive been to alot of contries in europe,probobly most gl facially country in the world imo too

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and manletmogger
Literal moggers, in that Scandi women height and framemog ethnic men.

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, sub6manletnozygos, Entschuldigung and 2 others
I’ve been here for 1 day and I’m being dead ass when I say this but like 1/4 girls are htb, compared to England where it is like 1/100 wtff man I’ve had so many boners today ur so lucky @maxxmclooks . Can’t say much for the men most look like ogres ngl
@Lokki @LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Are you brown, OP? @exo
Finns

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Raydolf_Peatler, bloomercel and 11 others
Nothing compared to Sweden

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Why are u in Finland bro?

I think the nordic people are mostly just compensating with their height. Their faces aren't good, but they're freakishly tall.

I agree. They have erik john hunter eyes built in.
IMG 1976

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, bloomercel, manletmogger and 1 other person
would they sleep with you OP?

Netherlands has the most moggers. Not Sweden/Norway/Denmark/Finland.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Time for black men to move to Finland

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
They look like pigs

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Netherlands has the most moggers. Not Sweden/Norway/Denmark/Finland.
I was in Gouda and Rotterdam like a month ago. Nothing speciall tbh and I didnt see any insanely tall men like I thought I would. But its a pretty buetifule country tbh
Snapchat 369585849

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Perhaps but I am short (5’7) so I did get height mogged by foids some of them were huge ngl but i got quite a bit of iois

your avi is proof timothee chalamet got cloned

like 1/4 girls are htb

Can’t say much for the men most look like ogres ngl
Ive noticed this pattern too here in finland mostly around middle school drug addicts

They always have a tall blonde fakeupmaxxed fat ass horny foid in their friend group who then proceeds to just fuck some high LTN manlet:feelswhat:

Finland doesnt have enough good looking men everywhere, the ones that look good dont even bother going outside to any places because they can just ask anyone to fuck

in finland most women date down if they have some interest like doing drugs or something other semi niche, they dont find a lot of people who they can do anything they want with so they just date down

Which is kind of proof why @maxxmclooks usually slays foids that are atleast a little lower than him in looks because he hasnt nichemaxxed enough so that the foids who go clubbing have a lot more choises than just maxxmclooks, but this way its easier to find foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, maxxmclooks and manletmogger