Finnish women are moggers

Ive noticed this pattern too here in finland mostly around middle school drug addicts

They always have a tall blonde fakeupmaxxed fat ass horny foid in their friend group who then proceeds to just fuck some high LTN manlet:feelswhat:

Finland doesnt have enough good looking men everywhere, the ones that look good dont even bother going outside to any places because they can just ask anyone to fuck

in finland most women date down if they have some interest like doing drugs or something other semi niche, they dont find a lot of people who they can do anything they want with so they just date down

Which is kind of proof why @maxxmclooks usually slays foids that are atleast a little lower than him in looks because he hasnt nichemaxxed enough so that the foids who go clubbing have a lot more choises than just maxxmclooks, but this way its easier to find foids
pretty much yeah:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Finland sucks.

Poland/Italy/Spain will see an American passport and just be like whatever go through but Finland is like giga strict and actually checks when I entered the EU.

Perhaps but I am short (5’7) so I did get height mogged by foids some of them were huge ngl but i got quite a bit of iois
Hard to believe that unless u aint chadlite or chad. I fraud to 180cm but the finnish men still tall mog me almost 50% of time. ALL the HTB jlb I see date guys that are at least 184cm with lean muscular bodies + softmaxed niggas.

Hard to believe that unless u aint chadlite or chad. I fraud to 180cm but the finnish men still tall mog me almost 50% of time. ALL the HTB jlb I see date guys that are at least 184cm with lean muscular bodies + softmaxed niggas.
Idk tbh I’m currently suffering from brutal fat distribution so I probably can’t get htn but when lean then easily I can show u my issue in pms if u want to see

Idk tbh I’m currently suffering from brutal fat distribution so I probably can’t get htn but when lean then easily I can show u my issue in pms if u want to see
Do you have pics? You prob look fucking good if u get lols in finland. Its hardest country to get lols.

• Hmm...
Do you have pics? You prob look fucking good if u get lols in finland. Its hardest country to get lols.
I saw recessed not fromco look alike but tall get approached by 2 girls, but tbf my iois weren’t anything crazy only small signs

Matched with an extremely hot Finnish girl on tinder, she seems very nice too. Too bad I’m in Trøndelag and she’s in Savolax

• JFL
I mean htb but nah my side is really good but my brutal fat distribution and bloat is hard nerfing my front

I mean most people are obese here. The only girls that looks good are the younger ones but when they get older they will descend badly.

• +1